It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl found in NY claims no memory of name, home, family

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This reminds me of the story of Kaspar Hauser who's been raised by the commander of the guard post on the edge of a fantasy kingdom,

This part is very similar to Kaspar Hauser,

On May 26, 1828, a teenage boy appeared in the streets of Nuremberg, Germany. He would barely talk, but he carried a letter with him addressed to the captain of the 4th squadron of the 6th cavalry regiment, Captain von Wessenig. It was dated "From the Bavarian border / The place is not named [sic] / 1828". The anonymous author said that the boy was given into his custody, as an infant, on the 7th October 1812, and that he had instructed him in reading, writing, and the Christian religion but had never let him "take a single step out of my house". The letter stated that the boy would now like to be a cavalryman; thus, the captain should take him in or hang him. There was another short letter enclosed, purporting to be from his mother to his prior caretaker. This letter was found to have been written by the same hand as the other one. It stated that he was born on April 30, 1812, and that his father, a cavalryman of the 6th regiment, was dead.

Shoemaker Weickmann took the boy to the house of Captain von Wessenig, where he would only repeat, "I want to be a cavalryman, as my father was," and "Horse! Horse!" Further demands elicited only tears, or the obstinate proclamation of "Don't know". He was taken to a police station, where he would write a name: Kaspar Hauser. He showed that he was familiar with money, could say some prayers, and read a bit, but he answered few questions, and his vocabulary appeared to be quite limited.

[1]

Interesting. Though I think y'all are a little quick to jump to the government brainwashing of a child to make her into a killing machine.

[edit on 10/23/2009 by whatukno]

fixed ex tags and url /kj

[edit on 24/10/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Who knows maybe she's one of those aliens that David Wilcock was talking about, and she's ready for disclosure, but she arrived early? (sarcasm)

It's either going to end up being one of three things:

1)She was brainwashed in a MK-ULTRA experiment

2)She's an alien

3)She's faking the story just like the balloon boy story recently

It is still a pretty "odd" and "random" event to be on the news media.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

Hmmmm, wonder if her last name is really Heene and she's just to embarrassed to admit it?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Umm am I the only one that thinks this part is also pretty interesting ?

"The girl has a 2- to 4-inch scar on her lower left back and had a black, handwritten birthday message on her arm, addressed to a name of Japanese origin, when she was found, police said Friday."

I wish they would show or at least give a description of the bday message .

Edit: I mean , why do people write something on their arms, palms , etc ? Usually because they are in a hurry and do not have a piece of paper , or in order not to forget something that is pretty important.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Thill]

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Thill]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
snipit from article:

Full news article here with pics

She Looks like her to me .. but step-father is saying no they dont look alike.
Police are investigating whether a woman who showed up in Manhattan two weeks ago with no memory of her family, home or ever her name could be Kara Kopetsky

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NJJewel

No the nose is wrong. It's not her.

[edit on 10/24/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Yea I might bet she is part of that Irish Clan that go all over the US conning people, like the girl at Disney World with the false rape con
, had a million till turned in, by I think was sister inlaw, because she wasn't gettting her cut.

The girl also looks older to me than 14 t0 17, it appears they are falling right into it, to me she looks at least 21 or 22, look at her teeth, they look like a older persons teeth, been around.
That's how they gage the age of horses, the teeth and she does kind of have horse teeth
, poor child.

Well any how, when it's all over and dome with I will bet she is in her 20s, the whole story does not sound right, and what's the deal with the hair.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NJJewel

I think she looks very similar to Kara. Their smiles look a lot alike. Of course, that doesn't mean much. I think the face shape is different though... kind of hard to tell just by those two pics, really. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by beatnietzsche

perhaps SHE is Obama's assassin...

just kidding would be interesting..no?

chances are she is just some amnesiac, although i agree the description was kind of strange. Reminded me of my two cousins in the SAS they trained with Russian Spetsnaz who had the same style of clothing as a description...

there must be purpose to this girl if they just drop her off.. that's if she was part of some group.... so open minded right now..

What i did find interesting was..
"The girl has a 2- to 4-inch scar on her lower left back and had a black, handwritten birthday message on her arm, addressed to a name of Japanese origin, when she was found, police said Friday."

strange something put in or taken out? or maybe a wound

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

I wonder if they checked to see if she has all of her kidney's? Maybe someone got a transplant for their birthday...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
interesting thought.. (from cnn article)

The girl has a 2- to 4-inch scar on her lower left back and had a black, handwritten birthday message on her arm, addressed to a name of Japanese origin, when she was found, police said Friday

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Could it be a case of early-onset dementia???? Looking on Wiki (yes, I know, not the most trusted of sources!), Familial versions of the disease can come on as early as 16. So a chance of that maybe????

Other than that, maybe she just saw something that "reset" her brain, if not for a better term for it. Stress etc can lead to this. Just my guesses though.

And why, when I read about this, did I think of the Metallica song "One", where the lyrics at the start of the song read as such - "I can't remember anything, can't tell if this true or dream, deep down inside I feel the scream, this terrible silence stops with me!!!!"?????

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by Thill

I wonder if they checked to see if she has all of her kidney's? Maybe someone got a transplant for their birthday...

Originally posted by NJJewel
The girl has a 2- to 4-inch scar on her lower left back and had a black, handwritten birthday message on her arm, addressed to a name of Japanese origin, when she was found, police said Friday

Someone from Japan

By the way this looks soooo MKULTRA-ish to me
. Maybe this girl was supposed to be another Sirhan Sirhan or David Chapman.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by SassyCat]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
sorry /bonk

similiar post as above

[edit on 24-10-2009 by disclosure]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
She could have suffered from a traumatic brain injury, which essentially scrambles her brain and causes loss of memory. Most people don't know about this type if injury, but it does happen, and is extremely debilitating. From what is described, this is exactly what it seems happened to her.

I think she looks exactly like the picture of the girl named Kara. Kara is 5'5" and this girl is reported to be 5' 6", but if she is around 5' 5 1/2", then that would be a match. Step father and brother say it is not her, but aren't even going to meet her? They don't think it is her? What about DNA testing? Wouldn't you want to know for sure if it was your sister or daughter? What does her mother think?

Somethin ain't right about the Kansas families response.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
My thoughts were:

1) alien abduction, then:
2) MKULTRA then:
3) normal trauma case

Yeah, I thought it. I remember reading in a book somewhere about a guy who showed up in some small town with amnesia. After about 2 months or so they found where he was missing from and came to the conclusion that he was an alien abductee from regressive hypnotherapy sessions. He somehow disappeared from his home somewhere around NY area and ended up hours later in some podunk southwestern town wandering around with no recollection of who he was.

What I'm actually curious about, in a more 'down to earth' sense is if they did any blood testing. A toxicology report would probably help them a ton. They may find out that she had certain drugs in her system that could give extra clues to what happened. "I imagine" that a bad '___' trip could cause such a traumatic experience that your brain resets itself (although that takes a follicle test). If ya don't think so, ask why '___' had so much research put into it by the military, especially the intelligence organizations. That, of course brings us back to MKUltra. Maybe they find amphetamines, which have the capacity to do the same thing, albeit in a different manner.

Also, WTF WAS WRITTEN ON HER ARM?!? That's driving me nutzo!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Great find! We saw this first thing this morning and said Oh MY God its Kara. We called the tips hotline. They refered me to the other number in New York. They said they are on it! From an artistic stand point there is no doubt in my mind that is Kara. Yes she has gained weight, but all the lines that I would use to draw a portrait are the same.

Crossing fingers!!!

I know that the stepdad does not think it is her, but she is not going to look like the same little girl he remembers who left two years ago.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by mrsdudara]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
Great find! We saw this first thing this morning and said Oh MY God its Kara. We called the tips hotline. They refered me to the other number in New York. They said they are on it! From an artistic stand point there is no doubt in my mind that is Kara. Yes she has gained weight, but all the lines that I would use to draw a portrait are the same.

Crossing fingers!!!

OMG, I did a google search, the resemblance is amazing. Keeping my fingers crossed too, and hope you are right!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Yes I agree that everything you have said is a possibility. I remember reading in Cathy O'Briens book that excepts from disney movies and books would trigger something in her brain that would make her perform a specific task. I wonder if that has something to do with her and this book they are speaking of.

Also, I didn't read all the posts yet.. but this happened last year with some guy who was found in a park and was apparently very smart, was fluent in a few languages and knew world history as if he was a professor... does anyone know what happened to that guy?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Extreme Measures (1996) does come to mind...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join