It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot, a gun, and a camera

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Just take pictures and collect DNA, the federal govt. has a $1,000,000 USD fine for any one killing the "bigfoot" creature. Pretty amazing for an animal that is supposed to not exist.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Take pictures of course! I'd never kill something unless it was in self defense or to protect someone else.....I think it's a sick mindset to kill something for sport, fun....or just to prove it is!

[edit on 9/11/2004 by LadyV]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
maybe the bigfoot sasquatch or yeti is actually an evolved neanderthal who didnt want to be ethnically cleansed,just a thought.

id respect its privacy and walk the other way.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Man! Some of you guys are sick!! You would kill it just to get evidence of it, even if it was true that others of the same type were around. I hope you guys aren't serious... but if you are, then you're scum of the earth, and ruthless murderers. Taking a photograph would be a much better choice. I could understand if you'd shoot it if it were attacking you, but just shooting it to get evidence, or something of the same choice... that's just wrong.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I would shoot to wound.

Take photos of it, then call the media on my cell. Wait with the wounded animal until they arrive, with my rifle pointed at the animal in case it attempts escape.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by monstervoid8
Man! Some of you guys are sick!! You would kill it just to get evidence of it, even if it was true that others of the same type were around. I hope you guys aren't serious... but if you are, then you're scum of the earth, and ruthless murderers. Taking a photograph would be a much better choice. I could understand if you'd shoot it if it were attacking you, but just shooting it to get evidence, or something of the same choice... that's just wrong.

I agree...it's a very sick mindset! You could be killing off the last of a male or female....or the last period! Humans are so very sad!

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Sorry but I still say I would shoot it and bring the body to a biologist. but then again I would do the same to an alien. The fact is without physical evidence (i.e. a body) we will still be havng this debate 200 years from now.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Produce from your pocket a small pair of scissors and a plastic bag and say "I say ol chap, would you mind terribly if i cut a little thatch of your red manky stinking hair for evidence eh what?"
And if he said "Sod off ya pommy bastard" then shoot him!

take pics for sure and try to find hair from it left on branches etc where it was.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I don't care if it's a buck, snake, feline, dog (coyote), or anything else that can threaten my well being. I am prepared to defend myself in the wilderness almost to the point of being proactively aggressive so as to thwart an attack.

hmmm, You may be a redneck!

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
That specie of bipedal hominid has been SO SUCCESSFUL, I wonder whether perhaps, we're the animals and they're the evolved specie.

They may be telepathic, clair audient, clair voyant--how do you know?

How DARE you--label them as "animal" without knowing a single one of them personally?

That's doltish and rude.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I would shoot it both knee caps rendering its escape options then take pictures of it only to realize later that it turned out to be some local dressed up in a costume trying to scare me away as part of his protest against hunting. Then I'd be forced to carry out the job and dispose of his body never mentioning it to a soul only to say "The damn deer got away."

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
If the bigfoot I shot turned out not to be a man, I'd call up my friend who is in med school to treat it for the wounds and then sale that baby on the black market. Must be worth a fortune alive.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
That specie of bipedal hominid has been SO SUCCESSFUL, I wonder whether perhaps, we're the animals and they're the evolved specie.

They may be telepathic, clair audient, clair voyant--how do you know?

How DARE you--label them as "animal" without knowing a single one of them personally?

That's doltish and rude.

Same could apply to any primate Emily, how the hell would you know? I bet youve gawked at primates in a zoo before today? For that matter, it could apply to any mammal, perhaps even reptiles, again who knows, yet look how we treat them, just because they dont seem intelligent by our comprehension, because we cant communicate. I bet you dont try to establish meaningful communication with your dog/cat though do you.
You defend these mythical creatures, but I bet you scoff at animal rights folk? I find your statement about it being doltish and rude to label "yeti" an animal, quite fantastic. Do you eat meat? wear leather/have leather furniture? how rude is that to the telepathis, clairaudient, clairvoyant cow!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I would take a picture then shoot it and take another picture and then i would run to the nearest town and try to get a pick up and some strong guys to pick it up and load it in the truck and then be filthy stinkin rich.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
just imagine the response from a government that closed forests for a spotted owl, if they did find a human like ape/ alien slave/sentient creature running around the pacific northwest timber grounds.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Aim for the knees... that way it can't get away, then start taking pictures... when it passes out from bloodloss, tie it up and run to get help usng the pictures as proof (hope you've got a 1 hour photo availible.. or better yet, I hope it was a poloroid, cuz otherwise he'll be dead when you get back) Get a vet/doctor and animal controll vehicle/police paddy-waggon. Load up the beast after tranking it into mental oblivion so it won't try to kill you while you carry it into the vehicle. There... problem solved.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Shoot it in the leg, disabling it.

Then I would ask it to grant me three wishes in exchange for it's freedom.

Seriously, I would disable it, then take pictures and see if I couldn't get it into civilization.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Im gonna have to go with taking a picture of me shooting it. Then maybe me sitting next to it with its arm over my shoulder while I hold my gun. Id be on the cover of Field and Stream, yeah!

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
1. Id crap down both legs

2.Try to shoot it, probably miss and somehow shoot myself in the foot

3. Swear.......Loudly

4. Snap a couple of pictures and then faint and wait for the wolves to carry me away

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join