It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theory... who is "ToBeInHisLight?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Now, here's the ultimate conspiracy. We know that "ToBeInHisLight" is not a Freemason. From the nature of his lies, I'd say he's someone who'd seen www.freemasonrywatch.org or Ephesians 5-11 or Cutting Edge Ministries.

So, here's my challenge... what is this entity known as "ToBeInHisLight."

I figure he's a reverse vampire, but that's not all! You see, if you do a google search for "to be in his light," (remember the quotes!) on of the pages that comes up is this. UFOs, pancakes, and Wisconsin all rolled into one. And the first article on the page is about Thanksgiving.

That broke the story for me. "ToBeInHisLight" is a reverse-vampire saucer-person turkey. In retrospect, it was all so obvious!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Three words...................what the #

please do explain, im totally lost, have i missed something

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Oh my gosh! Its all so clear from the pancake perspective!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Three words...................what the #

please do explain, im totally lost, have i missed something

I'm just joking around, Infinite... there's a poster on some of these forums pretending to be a Freemason who clearly is not, and if you look at the secret societies list, he created an article just before I created this one. I'm asking for humorous conspiracy theories about just who... or what... poster "ToBeInHisLight" actually is.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Im guessing you are refering to a member of ATS who is causing some drama?. If so, he is probably full of #, like most of the mysterious members who cause drama on this board.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKennedy
I'm just joking around, Infinite... there's a poster on some of these forums pretending to be a Freemason who clearly is not, and if you look at the secret societies list, he created an article just before I created this one. I'm asking for humorous conspiracy theories about just who... or what... poster "ToBeInHisLight" actually is.

Ok i see, this should be in chit chat. It has nothing to do with secret societies.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Reverse Vampires?

It is SO obvious that Tobeinhislight is on a misinformation campaign for a new society trying to rival the Free Masons- scull and bone. This is a new-world order of the far left, intending to impose mandatory mixed-race-homosexual-common-law marriage on neo-cons only by keeping them perpetually drunk. The plot is to create a civil service program whereby everyone has cleanup duty finishing off the last drops in the bottles and glasses at bars once a month, and then only have neo-con names come up again and again. Hence scull and bone.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Ok i see, this should be in chit chat. It has nothing to do with secret societies.

Ahh, but it is? Maybe is has formed a secret society of the Anti-Masons.... hmmm We must Solve the mystery.....

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Yes we must solve this mystery, quick does anyone know
the phone number for mystery inc. LOL

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
How interesting, the man makes two posts, has 225 points. Both posts are identical.
Post Number: 537305 (post id: 557999)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and the initial post here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems you shouldn't get credit when you double post like that?

Could it be jhova? He probably has one foot out the door, and may be gearing p his next persona?
It may be best to ignore him. But, hey, what fun would that be?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Yeah it would just seem he is doubble posting so he can get more ATS points maybe a moderator or admin should look into it.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Well, jhova has been somewhat quiet since ToBeInHisLight came on... But, now that I mentioned it, I am sure he will magically appear again. But, it seems ha has jumped to his alter ego defending himself of a new member as LightBearer. www.abovetopsecret.com... Wow, reminds me of the Red Dwarf season three show Polymorph.... He can quickly shift personalities instead of physically...

Ignore would be great, but he is much more fun as the little sprite popping in and out... quite annoying really, but in a way very zany and fun....

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Ha Polymorph, funny episode that espically what happends to the cat, lol GO RED DWARF.

Although what gets me is why did this guy start this topic on this forum, no doubt somwere on ATS it has been argued about before.

join