It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No H1N1 conspiracy says med officer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
thechronicleherald.ca...

You may have heard that the swine flu vaccination program is actually a cover for a government plan to kill people.

Or it’s just a scheme to fatten the wallets of pharmaceutical companies.

Dr. Robert Strang, Nova Scotia’s chief medical officer, has heard many conspiracy theories and rumours. It’s not making his mission of persuading people to get the H1N1 vaccine any easier.

"There are certain segments of society that don’t trust the government," he said Thursday. "It’s all a conspiracy to depopulate the world, that it’s sponsored by organized crime."

This line shocked me on what he said.

"For a lot of people, it’s just influenza, what’s the big deal?" he said. "And yes, the large majority of people with H1N1 are getting a typical flu-like illness.

I was surprised to see an article like this one and yes you can tell there covering up something.

whats the big deal? he says if he doesn't care

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well, with a Level Six Pandemic designation long before there were virtually any actually sick, and many governments and employers moving to make the "vaccine" mandatory, and with the disease itself seeming to be less deadly than the normal seasonal flu...

I'd say something is rotten in...WHO?

Yeah, I don't care what some exaulted doctor says, there is a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Yes, nonsense, the Pandemic level had been down by now if there were nothing to see here..

The reason for the Pademic level 6 , is Who/Un takover of the 192 nations, creating : One Nation etc...

Here, two sweedes dies shortly after the SwineFlu Jab, what does media say: Reasons still unknown... Uhmmm.

Link in Sweedish !!!

' Shot in the head, still not sure what killed the man.' Come On !!!

[edit on 23/10/2009 by ChemBreather]

join