It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Costco Online 21 Survival Food Products

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
www.costco.com...〈=en-US&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&N=4001 055&whse=BC&Dx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntk=Text_Search&Dr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ne=4000000&D=emergency%20food&eCat=BC|3605&Ntt=emergency%20food&Ntx=mode+match allpartial&Nty=1&topnav=

There is a nice selection of different food stuffs. I'd be interested in hearing any thoughts about these products. I am debating as to whether or not to buy the seed pack.

There is a 72 hours emergency backpack (bug out stuff).

I'm considering getting the whey milk, but think I may just stock up on a years supply of their in-store protein mix. That sells for $30 for 6 pounds and I like the taste.

Decisions, decisions ..........

If the above link doesn't work just go to costco.com and do a search on "emergency food".

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Wow, thanks for the local link.

I ordered all my survival food from bulkfoods.com or emergency essentials. I can buy a 50 pound bag of rice at a local warehouse for 20 bucks. I try to get at least 3 at a time. I need to compare prices.

The convenience of Costco is a plus and it’s already prepared I assume for long term storage. I had never typed the words "emergency foods" when on Costco before. Very cool!!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I would check the seed pack. The link is broken so I can not see what you mean but whats the date on the seeds are they GMO, Hybred, organic do they have a storage life of 25 years or more?
I like the dehydrated foods from thrive at costco. They are a great deal.

new topics

join