It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive FBI raid on Islamic slaughterhouse mystifies tiny Illinois town

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
At 8 a.m. Sunday the population of Kinsman, Ill., stood at 109. An hour later it nearly doubled, as upwards of 100 federal agents and police swooped in on the tiny, rural community. And no one seems to know why.

"The public reaction is ... are they safe? We don't know," Harlow said. "What are they doing? We don't know. Are they making bombs? We don't know."

Did anyone hear about this?
Story at this link
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

Response to the rumoured/suspected large nuclear device beneath the streets of Washington D.C?
Which if true would lead to the NWO taking control in Denver

hmm something fishy going on.. S&F

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Anyone In Denver, want to keep us advised as to this stealth move to Denver, I heard through ATS thread. that the CIA has already moved...?
and that Airport is very interesting as I believe it has multiple Tubes leading to all corners of the US. so Denver is an Ideal Location from WDC as the tubes are said to zip you from coast to coast in less than a hour.
and most of them tie into Denver International Airport... but all these reports are from outside Denver.... so, are they true...? I dont know...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Ive seen some Youtube videos on this,and there are supposed to be major networks of underground tunnels made with a patent nuclear boring device.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
i saw this early this morning. I was actually debating whether or not to post. Good job though
This sounds like a compromised state secret.

new topics

top topics

join