It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sensation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hi. I will try to explain the sensation I can intentionally introduce on me.
Since English isn't my first language I will give you an example with pictures.

So the blue lines indicate the direction and the space that they point out is the origin or the core of the sensation.
The red dots are showing the exit point of the sensation I think, sorry if this is
confusing but it is really hard to explain with words.

When I think of energy or very calm state I experience like a current from the
origin shown above and it goes to the red dots and there I have a feeling that
it is going out of me.
I don't know the correct English word but I will try to explain... It is like when
you got the chills, or when someone is talking some really strange stuff and your hairs go up. And I feel very relaxed and good.
I can do this since I can remember about myself. The strange thing is when I
try this my heart rate slows down but it beats more intensely.

Can someone offer an explanation or share a similar experience.

[edit on 23/10/09 by defiler]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
i get this when ever i meditate, except to the extreme. my whole body is vibrating, but not. i feel it, but its definitely not there.

i hear a big artificial spring sound, like an alien ray gun, springing away from me. then, i get a feeling as if someone is ripping an invisible layer of my body off. this is when i stop, it gets so intense that im almost pissing myself, no joke. i need help, or motivation, to get past this. i seriously think if i were to keep going i would soil myself.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by defiler

Well the body can conduct energy. Proven fact.

Emotions can give off energy.

Our body uses chemical electricity. Proven fact

You are experiencing energy. Concentrate on it and do an analysis on yourself

with what the effects the energy has on certain materials, liquids, anything you

can think of and post it. We will get to the bottom of it. Or at least give it a try.

S&F

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Well since you said it is like vibration.. yes something like that.
I can do this for 10 sec max then sometimes I have tears form it.
Do you feel the stuff with the exiting points. And what about the heart
rate. I really don't know what to make of this.
Did you discovered something other about that.
I didn't experiment much about this, since I don't know what this is.
Maybe it isn't good for the heart. And I didn't told this to the doctor I have a feeling he will give me the crazy look.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I will take your advice Conclusion and see what will happen.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by defiler

Can someone offer an explanation

299,000 google results for anahata
475,000 google results for heart chakra
4,720 google results for heart center mouravieff

Do you have more specific questions?

[edit on 23-10-2009 by LordBucket]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
No offence to the op, but you should not be telling people in the government all over the net anything you can do. You do not know who is looking and once its on here, they will see.

There are people in government always looking for people, and that is what the randhi challenge is.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Andy I didnt understand this part : "and that is what the randhi challenge is." can you please elaborate.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by defiler

randhi challenge is.
can you please elaborate.

He's referring to the James Randi Foundation's one million dollar paranormal challenge. Demonstrate paranormal powers under controlled conditions and you get a million dollars.

Though more to the point, he's implying that the government monitors the challenge, and that if you do demonstrate powers, you might be taken away.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by LordBucket]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by defiler
reply to post by andy1033

Andy I didnt understand this part : "and that is what the randhi challenge is." can you please elaborate.

You do not know who is going to read this. There are people in government always searching for any anomales person, they could do research on. They can research you without you knowing it.

Personally i would never tell people over the net what i could do if anything. But there really are people out there and this is what the randhi challenge is.

The randhi challenge, is $1 million to anyone claiming paranormal abilities, and you have to prove it to him in a test. No one ever wins, because i reckon its just a front so people that think they are special in some way can be located by the government and maybe even watched and studied. The randhi challenge is a con, and its just there for this purpose, no one has ever won the prize, and there are paranormal people out there.

Its upto you what you put up here, but i would hesitate, telling the people from the government mush about these things.

Its your choice.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I had tried some stuff yesterday and guess what, not surprisingly nothing happened.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I am writing the following to all. Beginners and advanced alike. It is a meditation I use everyday and have since 1986. Its purpose is to relax the body and develop the minds eye. It grounds and opens at the same time. I suggest that you read it aloud while recording it so that it may be used as a guided meditation(use your calming voice). There is little that is more comforting than your own voice to your subconscious mind, not to mention, almost all mental programing happens due to what you actually say rather than think. Begin recording at the quotes and end recording at the quotes but do not record what is in parentheses, this is simply guides in how to speak. This should only take about 20 min.

Preparation is easy. Simply dim the lights or light a fragrance free candle(we are not working darkness or aroma therapy for the moment),sit or lie down in a comfortable position, and breath. Breath is very important, it should be slow and deep, in through the nose and out through the mouth, in through the nose and out through the mouth. Clear your mind of anticipation and focus on your voice. If you fall asleep its ok simply try again tomorrow.

And we begin:

"You are calm, relaxed, and safe(pause) You are calm, relaxed, and safe(pause) You are calm, relaxed, and safe(pause).
Breath in through your nose and out through your mouth(pause), Breath in through your nose and out through your mouth(pause), Breath in through your nose and out through your mouth(pause).

Concentrate on your feet and calves(pause), nothing but your feet and calves(pause), breath in relaxation and breath out all tension in your feet and calves(pause, pause).

Concentrate on your thighs and buttocks(pause), nothing but your thighs and buttocks(pause), breath in relaxation and breath out all tension in your thighs and buttocks(pause, pause).

Concentrate on your stomach and lower back(pause), nothing but your stomach and lower back(pause), breath in relaxation and breath out all tension in your stomach and lower back(pause, pause).

Concentrate on your chest and upper back(pause), nothing but your chest and upper back(pause), breath in relaxation and breath out all tension in your chest and upper back(pause, pause).

Concentrate on you neck, head, and face(pause), nothing but your neck, head, and face(pause), breath in relaxation and breath out all tension in your neck, head, and face(pause, pause).

Concentrate on your whole body as a whole(pause), nothing but your whole body as a whole(pause), breath in relaxation and breath out all tension in your whole body as a whole(pause, pause).

(pause 30 sec. for breathing)

See yourself walking to your refrigerator(pause), you open the door and it is empty except for a single orange on the top shelf(pause), see the light and the orange, feel the cold coming from the refrigerator(pause), you pick up the orange(pause), feel its cold, feel its weight, feel its texture(pause), see its colors, see its surface, see all its detail(pause), you begin to peal the orange(pause), you smell it, you hear it tare, you feel it, you see it,(pause), you begin to eat it(pause) you taste it, you feel the beads pop in your mouth, you smell it, you hear it(pause, pause) you enjoy the senses as you experience this orange(pause, pause).

You realize you forgot to close the refrigerator(pause) when you look back to it you see the back is missing and through and beyond is a sunlit forest(pause) you step through(pause) you feel the sun on your body, you smell the air, you see the trees and random bird and animal, you hear the wind as it rustles the leaves and you begin to walk(pause, pause)

As you walk you realize you are no longer you(pause) you are a deer(pause) you see as it sees, you smell as it smells, you feel as it feels, you hear as it hears(pause) you feel your new power, your new strength and begin to run(pause) faster and faster(pause) feel your heart rate, feel your breathing, see the woods speeding past as you run(pause) your fear is gone with this new experience(pause, pause)

You come to a cliff and jump, yet you do not fall for you are now a bird(pause)see as it sees, feel the wind on your face and wings(pause) notice what kind of bird you are(pause) you fly out over the ocean(pause) see, hear, smell, feel, taste(pause) turn and swoop, experience flight(pause, pause, pause)

You dive toward the surface of the ocean(pause) when you break the surface your fear is gone(pause) you are now a fish(pause), notice what you are(pause) see, hear, smell, taste, feel(pause) experience your new self and be(pause, pause, pause)

You begin to swim faster and faster then shoot up through the surface(pause) you do not come down for you are now a sphere of conscious energy(pause) see, feel, taste, touch, smell, be(pause) you rise higher and higher, faster and faster(pause)higher and higher, faster and faster(pause) you leave Earth, faster and faster(pause) you begin to travel toward the sun(pause) faster and faster(pause, pause, pause)

When you reach the sun you enter and become fire(pause) see, feel, hear, taste, smell, dance, experience, be, love(pause, pause, pause)

When you emerge from the surface you see yourself meditating by a campfire and it is night(pause) enter into yourself and open your eyes(pause) see, hear, smell, taste, feel the campfire and the area around you(pause) stand and raise your arms to the sky(pause) you begin to rise(pause) you fly to your home town(pause) use all your senses(pause) you see your house and enter through the roof(pause) you see yourself meditating and enter into yourself(pause, pause, pause)

Concentrate on your whole body as a whole(pause), nothing but your whole body as a whole(pause), breath in relaxation and breath out all tension in your whole body as a whole(pause, pause).

Concentrate on you neck, head, and face(pause), nothing but your neck, head, and face(pause), breath in relaxation and breath out all tension in your neck, head, and face(pause, pause).

Concentrate on your chest and upper back(pause), nothing but your chest and upper back(pause), breath in relaxation and breath out all tension in your chest and upper back(pause, pause).

Concentrate on your stomach and lower back(pause), nothing but your stomach and lower back(pause), breath in relaxation and breath out all tension in your stomach and lower back(pause, pause).

Concentrate on your thighs and buttocks(pause), nothing but your thighs and buttocks(pause), breath in relaxation and breath out all tension in your thighs and buttocks(pause, pause).

Concentrate on your feet and calves(pause), nothing but your feet and calves(pause), breath in relaxation and breath out all tension in your feet and calves(pause, pause).

Breath in through your nose and out through your mouth(pause), Breath in through your nose and out through your mouth(pause), Breath in through your nose and out through your mouth(pause).

You are calm, relaxed, and safe(pause) You are calm, relaxed, and safe(pause) You are calm, relaxed, and safe(pause)."

When you are ready open your eyes and orientate yourself then write down your experience to the smallest detail you can remember. then repeat tomorrow and every day. When you are comfortable with changing it go through the process and change as you like. But remember to experience on all your senses levels

Edit to say; P.S. Is your refrigerator open?

P.S.S. you can alter words to fit your personal vocabulary or language ie; ice box instead of refrigerator.

new topics

top topics

join