It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your in the Matrix Like It or Not

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Welcome to the desert of the real: img29.imageshack.us...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Totally on the same line of thinking you are on. I cant understand why some fear a collective consciousness. Is it really all that bad? IMO, i don't think it is.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZenOnKwalsky

Originally posted by WanderingParadox
Love can merely be considered strong desires for the other. Simply put. To my knowledge, most animals do not know things such as "love", so, I suppose it's something we as humans conducted as the idea behind the concept that we desire something very much.

Anyway, what woiuld be the point of the Matrix then? That's still unanswered. If we don't have to abide by what they want us to do, what would they ever need us for?

Is the Love really always about desiring something?? You talk about sex OK, but did you ever loved something just because it exists? What about the beauty of the Nature, the Stars, Wild animals etc??
What finally about the Love to your fellow human being??? is it always about "desiring", or is it simply the human minds construct, probably only createt by that ugly Religion, so many here fear and hate??
It seems to me I dont "desire" the beggar from Calcuta or even the Taliban killer, anyway I try to see in him the fellow human and as such love him, even if one day we may be forced to fight against each other.
Matrix or not that world is more complicated that some young minds imagine, not only on the subatomic phisics level...

What we see beauty varies on us, personally. Some people are oblivious to what captivates others, simple, no?
I did not at any time mention any sexual relationshipsl and if you love something simply because it exists, then you do not know what "love", in the knowledge of others, truly is. I see the sun, "I love it!", "Why do you?" "I don't know, just because, it's there in the sky." Makes no sense, really.
If you love something, like I stated, because it exists, you might want to rethink your philosophy on the basis.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
when does the part where i am able to realise its a reality illusion come? i been waiting for a while now!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
If you are interested in this subject please read this Book:

The Code to the Matrix :

www.scribd.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
As much as I enjoyed the first movie (and especially the music), I always thought the idea of our consciousness locked physically in a program like that was kind of silly. Also, the macho-ass kicking cracked me up big time.

IMO a lot of things in that movie could be seen as a metaphor for different things. Maybe the most important teaching is that the universe we live in is NOT stable and constantly on the move. Like that liquid mirror-thing..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join