It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 25-26 Economic Collapse, Atomic Bomb, Assassination

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Why dont we look at an actual event instead of speculation. This is something that happened in Pakistan not in the US but its food for thought regarding the 24-28 date

23 killed in fresh wave of bombings in Pakistan

ISLAMABAD: A fresh wave of bombings in Pakistan on Friday, including one outside a military complex, killed at least 23 people, including many children, underlining that Taliban militants are increasingly hitting at both civilian as well as security targets in their war against the state.

Source - www.hindu.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kapodistrias
I said there is high probability not that it will happen for sure.

Ps. I think the Bin Laden example was wrong.No one knows what has happened with him.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by kapodistrias]

I agree that we make our own individual reality.

Who knows what goping to happen, aliens could land all over the world.

(Thats not a prediction)!

Tsom87

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Eventually, your thoughts have a way of manifesting your reality. Imagine what we could accomplish if we focused on more positive outcomes for our world.

You would agree that there is dagree of effort that needs to be made. Its just not a case of sitting back and imagining stuff. I believe in the Law Of Attraction aswell.

Picture a ballon then picture someone pointing there finger into it. You'r making the effort of moving the finger (self) and the sides of the ballon where your pointing finger are moving towards you (your reality).

Tsom87

[edit on 24-10-2009 by TSOM87]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CuteAngel

Because the supposed free people of the world are so vein that unless it directly affects them they think that it is not part of the prophecy.

Look at what has happened worldwide in the past 5 years, all the deaths by earthquakes, tsunamis and hurricanes, typhoons, volcanoes and other disasters.

The wars happening globally are killing and starving millions of people and yet because the powerful countries have gone basically untouched it is not reccognized.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by antar]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Okay to be fair there might be a sign...
On Friday the FDIC closed another 7 banks taking us to 106 closures for the year... with that came a warning there are maybe hundreds hundreds more waiting the same fate...

This news... might be the trigger for another market crash.... run on Banks... depends on how the media plays up or plays down this story... could be a panic sell monday... or just another day...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

My thoughts exactly. Just because something does'nt happen in the first world countries doesn't mean that the predictions are not true. Theres always some $hit or the other happening in the world. Most of the news that comes out of China or russia are filtered. SE Asia is turning into a huge pile of $hit and not to mention the ME which is always under conflict. Wake up people!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Do you expect these events to continue?

Increase in ferocity?

I do.

And, you are correct, as long as the Wii still works,
and the Xbox is plugged in, who will notice?

Who will care?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
To add to the thread...One thing about TWZ is that things are supposed to be speeding up at an exponential rate.More energy spent focused on one thing at a time.Before humans it was very slow,now,it's dizzy fast.Look at 'balloon boy',how fast did that term go around the world?I intend to engage in NOVEL behaviors.Maybe I'll shut up about it,THAT would be NOVEL!

Quickly.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuteAngel
reply to post by antar

My thoughts exactly. Just because something does'nt happen in the first world countries doesn't mean that the predictions are not true.

Yes but then it wouldn't have such a strong impact(novel) in humanity.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
If something like that happens - yes America will be in trouble. The NWO will not. They are above, they belong to no country. Global government soon. I am not against friendship with all countries and no borders.
That's not what "they" have in mind. They are like the landlords managing their property, killing some slaves - too many of them.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by pai mei]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucentenigma
Very interesting:

US Swine Flu 'National Emergency'

One of the nation's largest commercial-real estate lenders, plans to file for bankruptcy

very very interesting. this is a very crucial point, things can get disastrous in a second.

2010 and 2011 shall be very key years

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I hope nothing (big and bad) will happen. I will do my part by manifesting nothing but positive thoughts on this weekend, and watching Friends all day long so that a happy peaceful America will be deeply embedded into my subconscious mind.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I hate to say it, but...
Perhaps we are "due" for a change. I hope no one dies, but we are at critical breaking points all across the board. Environment, political, nuke threat from 3 world nations, passing through the galactic plane...the list goes on.

Something has to give. I hope people survive, but really...all this tension needs to come to the breaking point.

Give the doom sayers their bit of morbid satisfaction, and wake up the rest of society.

This rut is old.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
One thing I've learned in the past about doomsday predictions and prophecies...Enjoy every day is if it was your last day here. If it happens..I'm ready....and if it doesn't happen..I'm still ready.
Love your family and friends as if you may not see them again tomorrow.
Then down the road... you won't regret what happened yesterday.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I have finally stopped giving credence to doom and gloom prognostications...

The world at large is nothing more than loony bin full of ignorant, self centered, self righteous, hell bent on yours and my destruction, all to satisfy some moronic religious fervor, political oneupsmanship, or becoming King of the Hill within the financial arenas...jackasses!

There are good people, everywhere, but apparently not enough of them, to stop the stupidity.

So the morons, dolts, rubes, gullible, dull, inane, dullards, know nothings, ignoramus', halfwits, dimwits, nitwits, simpletons, insane, crazy, slow witted, tiresome, tedious weary,hollow headed blow hards, run a muck all over the world...pitting those of us who care and want to make the world a better place, into a loosing battle. I am sick of it!

Geezus Kryst, the fricking planet has lost its collective mind...as is evidenced here on ATS. An endless stream of threats, conspiracies, and hidden nefarious agenda's...

I was told once as a young person; "Stop yer damned blubbering, and take it like a man!" Thus, I have decided, no matter what unfolds, I cannot stop it, change it, or make it go away. So, I'll take it like a man, and deal with it!

I have always played the "Less than Fair" game by keeping my head down, and maintaining a low profile. I was never one, to stick my neck out, to think I was a cut above the rest, or deserved more predicated on the assumption; " I am special, and everything should be better and I should have more of it, because I am me!"
This is the attitude of the masses,however.

No one wants to be average, common, everyday, nothing special or unremarkable. Far too many think they are "STARS" in their own universe, and live for the adulation and trophy of mere participation.

The world is full of nasty bastards! It has always been so...

The trick is to not fall under the charms of some beguiler and snake oil salesman. And that folks is what your dealing with. Crooked, wheeling- double dealing, hawkers of; "Dr. Feelgood's Miracle Cure, and Spirit Enhancement Ointments". The bottle is full of pine tar, root bark sugar, and a touch of laudanum to help dull the senses...nothing else.

I haven't given up on life...I just refuse to play the game that everyone else is playing. So, I forfeit...you can have the damned trophy. Take it! It is a cheap piece of crap anyway.

I am well supplied, stocked, armed, and healthy for now. I need nothing. So don't try to sell me anything...you haven't got anything I want.

"Go sell crazy someplace else...we're all stocked here on ATS!"

We have been living in a house of cards for far too long, and the wind is now kicking up...so, what do you think is going to happen?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
reply to post by fleetlord

How about destroying your town instead? Sounds like a good idea, or in fact anybody's town who's here and thinks being nuked is a good idea!

First, the choice of target would not be up to me.
Second, yes I would blow up my town, only if it meant that the current system of corruption would be blown up as well. I would gladly sacrifice myself for the opportunity to remake America as it should be, and my only regret would be that I wouldn't see it happen. Luckily I live in a small suburb, and it would be a waste of a nuclear device to destroy it. So I will live to help recreate America.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleetlord

Originally posted by john124
reply to post by fleetlord

How about destroying your town instead? Sounds like a good idea, or in fact anybody's town who's here and thinks being nuked is a good idea!

First, the choice of target would not be up to me.
Second, yes I would blow up my town, only if it meant that the current system of corruption would be blown up as well. I would gladly sacrifice myself for the opportunity to remake America as it should be, and my only regret would be that I wouldn't see it happen. Luckily I live in a small suburb, and it would be a waste of a nuclear device to destroy it. So I will live to help recreate America.

Amen to that brother!

I would gladly shed my own blood if it meant Americans could live with Liberty, free from Tyranny.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
For all you nuclear-holocaust mongers I can happily disappoint you that ALL the predictions will NOT come true on the dates posted. The dollar WILL collapse eventually but not on those dates.

You people should cut down on all that radioactive popcorn!

Pathetic.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Prediction:

On October the 27th this thread will lose it's interest and the 2012 thread will gain some!

Before the internet was born folks used to walk the streets with a placard over their front and back stating "The end of the world is nigh". Now those same folks are right here dooming and glooming.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join