It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 25-26 Economic Collapse, Atomic Bomb, Assassination

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Originally posted by lucentenigma

Originally posted by Valeri
I can tell you right now 100% there wont be anyEconomic Collapse, Atomic Bomb, Assassination on October 25-26.

Another failed prophecy

Soruce please?

The "source," would be your eyes. Keep them open and you will see...well, nothing because, as with all of these apocalyptic predictions, they will be proven false.

I think it speaks to the absurdity of this place when someone asks for a source when the answer will reveal itself within a few days.

Some of you need to get out more...for there is a life beyond the internet.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Night Watchman]

I think you are the one that is absurd, you claim that we are all internet shut-ins with no lives yet you sure do have the time to post an off-topic trolling comment, what does that say about you?

Bad # does happen and it will happen if not tomorrow or the next day it will happen eventually.

My point asking for a source is that someone was claiming that 100% nothing will happen, I could see 99.9% but 100% is outright ignorant.

No one is claiming 100% something will happen, but for someone to claim that nothing will happen 100% is ridiculous.

What that says to me is don't question anything, watch your sit-coms and eat your junk food.

That is the main problem with this country everyone is happy to go about as mindless drones while our civil liberties are crapped on each and everyday. As long as it doesn't effect you, who cares right?

Out of site out of mind, the ones like you are the ones that will be begging for help when S does HTF. Which it will eventually that I will predict with 100% accuracy.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
UPDATE - DEVISTATING TERRORIST ATTACK ON ICELAND

www.ireport.com...

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Beltha]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Speaking for myself, I am not eager to see the world end or any type of bad events. I am interested in the web bot and time wave possibilities.reply to post by finemanm

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I thought it was the 26th, because the webbot chart didn't say 25th... it just fell to the very bottom around 24-27....

Anyone have this chart??????????

btw, isnt webbot fed off of this websites input ? lol!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

What that says to me is don't question anything, watch your sit-coms and eat your junk food.

That is the main problem with this country everyone is happy to go about as mindless drones while our civil liberties are crapped on each and everyday. As long as it doesn't effect you, who cares right?

Do you have a source for this?

You know, since you are so big on sources.

As for my comments being characterized as trolling, I suppose in your world anyone who doesn't buy into the ever-present doomsday predictions must be a troll. Good luck with that.

Just for the record, I don't watch sitcoms nor do I eat junk food. EVER. Well, ok that's a lie but eating Ring Dings does not make a person bad. Just chubby.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Do you have a source for this?

You know, since you are so big on sources.

As for my comments being characterized as trolling, I suppose in your world anyone who doesn't buy into the ever-present doomsday predictions must be a troll. Good luck with that.

Just for the record, I don't watch sitcoms nor do I eat junk food. EVER. Well, ok that's a lie but eating Ring Dings does not make a person bad. Just chubby.

Yes here are a few:

uan Cole tells the grieving American public, rightly, that "the Iraqis have two Virginia Tech-style attacks every single day." Americans don't give a damn! UNICEF estimated that the sanctions against Iraq resulted in the deaths of 500,000 Iraqi children under the age of 5. Madeleine Albright said “we think the price is worth it." Americans don't give a damn! John Damien says "Killing insurgents is easy and makes it feel like you are doing something, but it’s a trap." Americans don't give a damn! World Vision Canada reports that "more than two million Iraqi refugees are trapped in a cycle of poverty and fear." Americans don't give a damn!

Source

And in it all, we still don't have a solution to an epidemic that threatens the livelihoods of working Americans. At the same time, too many Americans just don't care. Instead, think of right now and not tomorrow, we think of money over rights. But only if the government were to come together with businesses for a solution, the average part-time student, part-time worker could be able to purchase insurance. Maybe after Bush fixes the Social Security system for everyone he will be able to figure this one out.

Source

And can you tell me where you found me saying that this prediction is for doomsday? I don't remember saying doomsday is imminent but correct e if I'm wrong.

Never said that, only passing the message that bad things may happen in the next few days.

I'm not asking anyone to buy anything because I'm not selling anything.

Actually that is a lie, I'm trying to sell the idea of Liberty and Freedom, not the kind TPTB want you to believe you have.

Most people think being free is the ability to go to the grocery store and buy whatever you want come home and have 100 channels of BS to choose from.

I am saying that people who continually claim that everything is green-shoots and cotton candy are either trolling or asleep or better yet they choose to bury their heads in the sand.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
im dissapointed nothing blew up yet :/ exept iraqi bomb

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by reassor

You are disappointed because something devastating did not happen? What, were you sitting there with your beer pondering a death toll that would make your day?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I am saying that people who continually claim that everything is green-shoots and cotton candy are either trolling or asleep or better yet they choose to bury their heads in the sand.

I never claimed everything is fine but don't let that stop you.

Oh and thanks for telling all of us what freedom really is all about because I don't think we'd know otherwise. Listen, you are free to act as if these predictions have any merit whatsoever.

Some us us live in the real world. I hope the sky in your world is a beautiful color.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

Oh *hell no* tomorrow is my birthday. The only thing bad that ever happened on October 26 was the shootout at the OK Corral, and I hope to leave it at that.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Obama is on his way to Florida for a 2 day trip. Wasn't there a post about Florida earlier in this thread or was it another? Either way, I've got an eye on on the news feeds today.

...But that's kinda usual operating procedure.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Yes , Obama will be at Sarasota airport tomarrow morning ! The same airport
Bush was at the morning of 9/11.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This is sad guys, now you're digging your nails into the dirt trying to find something. It's like panic mode. It's hilarious that now there is a "window of doom". Do you just expand the window of time till something actually happens, then from there say "SEE!! I TOLD YOU!". There has been so many dates that have just come and gone and nothing happened.

Everything is a sign to you guys, everyone has weird dreams with exact dates and times. They all try to be some form of analyst, psychic, prophet, etc. Thinking the end of the world is just around the corner. But it's not, people have been predicting the end times for thousands of years. But for some reason, as each generation goes by.. nothing. Then when nothing appears, you turn into 12th grade AP English teachers and critique the writing of someone that proves you wrong. This is pathetic. Wouldn't be surprised if this gets blocked by an admin for absolute truth.

Trust me I welcome divine intervention like the rest of you, but it's not going to happen when you dissect every little thing around you. Just because our president goes to a certain place the other president went to the day of 911 does not mean something catastrophic is happening. It's just another day.

It's like you want something bad to happen because your lives aren't exciting. Well instead of sitting here calculating your doom. Do something, what is life if your spending all your time not living. Stop worrying about your "certain doom" and start doing something that actually means something.

Better yet, if your so worried about this, do something about it. Start an organization, rally, be a part of your community and actually save the world. Don't sit here on a forum and b*tch about it. Be a symbol not a gathering of HTML and PHP collage of letters and words.

Everyone is so worried about losing there "rights" but no one is actually getting up off their asses and doing anything about it. Then the excuse it "what's the use, no one will get up and join me cause their all drones."
Who gives a sh*t, set an example. Stop whining.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Privacy-Please]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Privacy-Please

I hope your flaming response isn't directed towards me.

Like I said in the bottom of my brief post, I'm doing nothing out of the ordinary today. Same sheet different day.

Work. Internet. Save the world. Uh...forget that last one.

I'm not digging. I'm not worried. I'm living, just like the nerdy rest.

You need to redirect your anger to something else.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

It's really just in general. I think I'm more so ranting about a majority of posters rather than most people with common sense. It's sad to see people being like, "holy crap there was a fly on obama's head today he was injected with the swine flu and they grab secret information from the frequency of his brainwaves it's 911 all over again!"

It's unfortunate with all the people looking for real information that actually means something you have to sift through the bull to actually find something of consistency and meaning.

Also, please let me say that there is nothing wrong with being a nerd.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Privacy-Please]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

I sincerely hope that you don't believe any of this nonsense that you just posted. Even if the world falls completely apart, what good is it going to do to help spread this fear?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Well there was a bit of bad news this morning...
I woke to find I have a cold and sore throat....

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
notice how all these dates come and go...and nothing. If something does happen we won't expect. I do believe some people are gifted and accurately predict future events, but it's rare.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Privacy-Please

I hear you on that front, for sure. What's worse for me is that when something doesn't happen, the fearful say that TPTB stopped their plan at the very last moment because there were too many "enlightened" people that were aware of their evil shenanigans.

In retrospect, I was fueling the fire of worry in my original post today. That was wrong.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

It's not hard to get caught up in it all. But as I said in another topic. I can't think of a day where something catastrophic happened that forum goers, youtubers, and disclose.tv users foresaw. I don't think that is ever going to happen to be honest. 911 was out of no where, as was Pearl Harbor, Oklahoma City Bombing, etc. No one predicted these things, and no one will predict future events either.

Did the government know about these events as they happened or were about to happen? Probably, but I think we give them way too much credit as far as how they could set things up, let alone cover them up.

But the government is a very sly fox, and if they allow something to happen again, it's going to be on a day that we least expect it. Out of nowhere, and very random. How else could you shock the public?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join