It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 25-26 Economic Collapse, Atomic Bomb, Assassination

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Originally posted by Kaytagg
Nothing is happening. I am bored.

Damn. Not enough human suffering and death for you? Life just isn't fair sometimes, is it?
Although I do not wish any suffering to the helpless or presumed innocent,.. I must say that this world we live in is a cesspool of greed. all things lead from money.I have been hoping for a cataclysmic change on this planet to put an end to what has been created by modern man. Every day now, it is the same news of war, rape, and lies. I have had enough. I have a family and teens in collage so I do not wish death for anyone, simply a reset for us all, since we have become a very poor example of human life.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

The ptb want the status quo, so i would not hold out for any big change quickly.

The truth is all we have, and maybe one day that may be gone too in future generations.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Death toll from Baghdad attacks continues to rise, currently stands at 132, as number of injured hits 650.

Breaking News

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I can tell you right now 100% there wont be anyEconomic Collapse, Atomic Bomb, Assassination on October 25-26.

Another failed prophecy

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valeri
I can tell you right now 100% there wont be anyEconomic Collapse, Atomic Bomb, Assassination on October 25-26.

Another failed prophecy

Source please?

[edit on 25-10-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

Actually you cant promise that 100%

To all the people just posting in here that it wont happen or hasnt happened please just shush it and go post elsewhere. You are adding nothing to the thread. The thread is a waste of space for you so please dont contribute to wasting more space.

If something happens then it can be updated, if not then flame after the 28th. We get it though, all you e-thugs are super cool and can post how something wont happen.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

Toll is now 136

Twin suicide car bombs in Baghdad kill 136

An Iraqi woman reacts at the site of a massive bomb attack at the headquarters of the Baghdad provincial administration in Baghdad, Iraq, Sunday, Oct. 25, 2009. Iraq police say that a pair of powerful explosions rocked downtown Baghdad. The blasts went off in front of the headquarters of the Baghdad provincial administration and near the Ministry of Justice building during the morning rush hour as people headed to work. (AP Photo/Khalid Mohammed)

Source - www.google.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It seem's as if people are enthusiastically anticipating chaos.
''Apocalypse now!'' ''Apocalypse now!''

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I am very disappointed to see that the world didnt end.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuteAngel

Toll is now 136

Twin suicide car bombs in Baghdad kill 136

An Iraqi woman reacts at the site of a massive bomb attack at the headquarters of the Baghdad provincial administration in Baghdad, Iraq, Sunday, Oct. 25, 2009. Iraq police say that a pair of powerful explosions rocked downtown Baghdad. The blasts went off in front of the headquarters of the Baghdad provincial administration and near the Ministry of Justice building during the morning rush hour as people headed to work. (AP Photo/Khalid Mohammed)

Source - www.google.com...

The numbered injured is up to 650, also.

Did you read the pathetic response Obama gave?

President Obama: "I strongly condemn these outrageous attacks on the Iraqi people, and send my deepest condolences."

Source

Outrageous attacks? WTF?

People are in misery right now and that's the best he could say....

Sometimes I just don't know, A 6 year old could have made a deeper statement than that.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WClint
I am very disappointed to see that the world didnt end.

No one has ever claimed the world would end (not in this thread anyways), just economic collapse, a potential nuclear attack and/or a assassination attempt on Obama.

Plus you still have a day or two before the predictions fail.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
S&F and here is what I find so God damn funny.

Think about this for a while.....if something was written hundreds of years ago stating something would happen on a certain day in the future that was not good, and you had all the information about this event years before anyone else knew about it and you had the money and power to make such a thing happen. And it would be in YOUR best interest to make it happen, it would definitely benefit you greatly, would you not go to any extent to make it become reality?

Does anyone NOT get this? Why do you think the Bible was written 700 years after Jesus allegedly died or was murdered? CONTROL of the PEOPLE. You have to understand that most people of average intelligence will "believe" almost ANYTHING a government or ruling body politic will tell them. To go along and be taken care of.

Quote from;

spiritualeconomicsnow.net...

For years, I refused to use the Bible for legal purposes (or for any purpose) because I knew it had been so tampered with, re-written, and altered to suit the agenda of those in control. I continued to hear, “But it is THEIR law book.” I would respond, “Yes, it is THEIR law book, NOT mine.” I knew the entire book was propaganda, fiction and, therefore, inaccurate because it applied to “them”. It had nothing to do with me and I wasn’t about to compromise my integrity by shoving it in their faces any more than I would bring their statutes, laws, etc. to them, in order to support my position. None of it had anything to do with my principles. Why would I make use of or refer to anything that isn’t the “truth”?

Note that both “the law” and the entire Bible (except for the first chapter –1.5 pages) are very complicated. The alleged leaders of all religions and all law societies do their best to have us believe that we must go to them for interpretation. Both “Law” and the Bible, apparently, are not understandable by people like us. The simple truth, of both these, is that true “Law” and the “word of God” are both extremely simple, straight-forward, and easy to comprehend for all of us. Those whose intent it is to complicate both “law” and “the word of God” are doing so for their own gain. All lawyers, judges, priests, ministers, rabbis, popes, etc. are in the racket of “professing to know what’s true”, strictly for profit, not for prophet. Their intent is to keep everything a big mystery, to be understood by only them and, hence, we must go to them for council. This egotistical nonsense is the biggest tip-off that whatever so-called ‘truth’ they have to tell us is, indeed, false.

ALL things happen on purpose, nothing happens by accident. I can't remember who stated that but it is a frequently used quote. People need to get it into their heads that the Elite have had information and "secret" knowledge and books or literature for hundreds of years, some info gets out and some does not, what do you think the "secret societies" are so secretive about? Magik or magic, voodoo and any and all of the occult crap comes from the secret societies. I believe it's a load of bull, personally. I have read some of the masonic books and laugh my butt off, these people really believe this crap? Come on.

So......think about WHO has the ability to pull off these stunts, do they care about you and me? Hell no, they only care about what they will gain and how they will continue to hold power over society. It's that simple.

Anyone?
:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WClint

You wouldn't be talking this way if something of this sort happened in your country. Just be happy something of this sort didn't happen where you or I are at. It always surprises me how the bombings in Iraq kill more people than at any other bombings carried out...

Sometimes an end of the world scenario is required to wake up the masses, by that time it would be too late...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucentenigma

Originally posted by Valeri

Another failed prophecy

Soruce please?

The "source," would be your eyes. Keep them open and you will see...well, nothing because, as with all of these apocalyptic predictions, they will be proven false.

I think it speaks to the absurdity of this place when someone asks for a source when the answer will reveal itself within a few days.

Some of you need to get out more...for there is a life beyond the internet.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Night Watchman]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Pathetic indeed. But its no surprise considering he's just another puppet like Bush.
I always thought these prophecy and predictions had something to it, there are many events taking place globally but it just seems to go unnoticed until it directly hits us.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Who was this passing on his warm words of praise and destruction from above? What other so called visions has he shared? He say's he has had many?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Mmm...it's already the 25th... anything happened yet?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The day is more than half over, and Washington DC is still thankfully still in one piece. Why are so many people so eager to see the end of the world?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
Why are so many people so eager to see the end of the world?

Probably because they are fed up of their boring little lives.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join