It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 25-26 Economic Collapse, Atomic Bomb, Assassination

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
In my experience predictions are just dissapointments waiting to happen. It's the 25th here and nothing has happened here or worldwide that would indicate anything of the magnitude that has been predicted.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Something is up: E Trade, Scottrade, Td Ameriatrade Down

I wonder if this is related to the predicted events

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
It's world wide:

articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com...

I wonder what would happen if you attempt to retrieve funds from an ATM?

edited: link fixed...

[edit on 25-10-2009 by antisocialbutterfly]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Here is the link above fixed.

I can confirm that online banking is unavailable in Canada as well. Just tried to log into BMO Bank of Montreal.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I already got some popcorn.
Nothing happening here... yet. 3:35 in continental Chile.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Nothing is happening. I am bored.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
has this been posted yet . . ?

time clarification from the bot heads . . .

Just so you understand how this stuff works in a very general sense the October 'turn' was spotted in the last several data runs and may be as much as 85% economic in nature. But now that we're getting close, Cliff and Igor have been watching the data coming back from the forum scouring spiders which are sending in snips of interest to the servers, where in turn they are distilled and analyzed.

So, the latest from Cliff is:

"latest immediacy data shows it as occurring at

5:12 am 10-26-2009 (time zones are a *bear* so let us just say east coast time) and will likely be wrong by about 6 hours as it may actually be 'effective' on the paris meridian (the old rose line).

a small visibility spike occurs at 7:02 am on the 26th

so *dern* early Monday morning...."

I plan to get up a little earlier than usual Monday to see how it looks 'going by'. It's always of interest not only to watch something in the 'rickety time machine' pop into reality, but more interesting to is do some propagation mapping.

What's that? Oh, you know: You can get a sense of who is playing 'follow the leader" and who the real leaders are when the Monday story hits (if/when it does at all - since we could be wrong).

Seeing as it arises out of 'globalpop', I am not really expecting it to be a USA-centered event. Maybe something in Asia (huge mega quake or financial lockup - something like that - or heaven forbid Israel takes out the Bushir reactor complex.)

Not only will Cliff & Igor get to see the change of language wash through the internet, but I will be able to see how the story pops and see how it goes from usually only one or two 'first hand' media to the rest of the MSM and then into the blogosphere. I figure if the timing's right, it ought to be on the tongues of about half the world's population by say Tuesday noon US time if we've got the timing clues right.

www.independencejournal.com...

edited for bad words . . .

[edit on 25-10-2009 by SecretGoldfish]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
There has been a massive bombing in Bagdad.

At least 90 people have been killed and 265 injured in two car bomb attacks in central Baghdad, Iraqi officials say.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
The Global Consciousness Project shows extreme significant anomalies for the last 20 Hours, take a look here: gcpdot

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
Nothing is happening. I am bored.

Damn. Not enough human suffering and death for you? Life just isn't fair sometimes, is it?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DantesPeak
Here is the link above fixed.

I can confirm that online banking is unavailable in Canada as well. Just tried to log into BMO Bank of Montreal.

I have no trouble logging into Scotiabank. Must be just BMO?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I personally had strong intuition regarding these dates as well. So I am watching and waiting. The Swine Flu emergency is important and a possible precursor to an actual event.

Tomorrow is the day for me. As the dates have approached I feel it is less likely something of significance will happen tomorrow. My internal Webbot is making that call.

It's kind of like living on the San Andreas fault. You know it is going to blow you just don't know when.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
I personally had strong intuition regarding these dates as well. So I am watching and waiting. The Swine Flu emergency is important and a possible precursor to an actual event.

Tomorrow is the day for me. As the dates have approached I feel it is less likely something of significance will happen tomorrow. My internal Webbot is making that call.

It's kind of like living on the San Andreas fault. You know it is going to blow you just don't know when.

I also have some strange feelings in this days. And if you look at gcpdot.com you can see something is going on this hours. The cruves, that show the random noise of a LED normaly never has such spikes that go a whole night! There is a shift in "randomness" today, like i never saw it before, what can that mean?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I was a bit constipated this morning, but after a strong cup of coffee I was ok!

false alarm everyone!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretGoldfish

Curious!... it's tuesday now, not octuber 25 as predicted, Yeah right!....tell that to the pastor Xavier, to the Timezero project, to the boy in South America and everybody else.

Please tell them that my prediction is fulfilled...NOTHING HAPPENED IN US.

To all this "prophets", next time, please tell me one about indians and cowboys.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalpr

Curious!... it's tuesday now, not octuber 25 as predicted, Yeah right!....tell that to the pastor Xavier, to the Timezero project, to the boy in South America and everybody else.

To all this "prophets", next time, please tell me one about indians and cowboys.

Yeah sure, here in Europe is now Sunday 25.10.09 15:43 - do you have a time machine?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I know one thing for certain that will happen in that time frame, I will celebrate my birthday, I will be older but apparently not smarter, because I opened this thread and read through it and, rather enjoyed it.

The future is not yet written, but with enough collective negative energy I'm sure you all will make something bad happen.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux

Originally posted by metalpr

Yeah sure, here in Europe is now Sunday 25.10.09 15:43 - do you have a time machine?

hahaha, my comment sounded like I have one doesn't it?

It's normal to expect that when this "predictions" start to fail and time is running up...all this guys who think they know, when Jesus "wil Come" begin to change dates and say they didn't meant that day but a "time frame" specting something bad to happen to say "Hey thaaat's what I meeant"...Yeah right.

Please, don't flame anyone in here, we all know all this predictions come from outside of the ATS community.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I think the bombings in Iraq are already as horrible as this day can be.. may their souls rest in peace...

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Foppezao]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join