It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 25-26 Economic Collapse, Atomic Bomb, Assassination

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
what about putting percentages on each?

in my humble opinion:

Dollar dies 50%

Obama Assasin on that date 0,00001 %

Atomic Bomb, considering so many sources are saying it will happen 10%
I hope to all I hold dear it not happens

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Israel attacks Iran Sunday the 25th. Monday Islamic terrorist nuke D.C. and almost kill Obama but he soon makes a miraculous recovery because he is the Anti-Christ. The stock market crashes and we are doomed.

THE END!!

P.S. The only way to stop something like this is to pray to God Almighty. If we pray in mass it will not happen.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Sky watcher]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Israel attacks Iran Sunday the 25th.

What?!! Whilst the IAEA is inside inspecting the facilities?! I hope El Baredei is going to be there!

P.S. The only way to stop something like this is to pray to God Almighty. If we pray in mass it will not happen.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Sky watcher]

Oh please god save us, even though you never do anything for the human race, pleeaaassseee do something now!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Could you people please be nice to one another. Here on the East Coast of the US, we have but 90 minutes before the Earth starts rolling...the Nuclear Fires begin burning...bankers take a holiday and some one very important gets assassinated.

And yet, I'm spending some of that precious time typing on an internet message board.

I think this is an indication that I am pathetic.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I wonder if Tales of Monkey Island episode 4 will be released!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Where are the children?
No one here knows what is happening

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Boom, Bang, Crash... :***(

Apropo Vis-Vis Manifest Experienced...

It is a fallacy to believe an ultimate truth outside self being. Here lies the deconstruction of nature and reality. There is only a journey with no single destination, separated origin or detached evolution. Our Reality Heeds Our Belief In All Manifest - ~)Seraph(^)Sirius(~

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
HOLY CRAP!!! THEY NUKED US EARLY, SOMEONE POSTED CAMERA PHONE FOOTAGE TO YOUTUBE!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
While all you doomists decide how you are going to die, take a break and find some humor in it all.

www.youtube.com...

Monday morning, I plan on having a coffee, some breakfast , pat my dog and kiss my wife and head off to the same old crap that I do every other weekday.

I am fairly sure you will be doing the same.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Well, here it is!

The wind is blowing, its rainning,and i am sitting here just waiting for the other shoe to drop....

.....And i'm out of butts.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

I agree. Stay up and wait...at least you will have lived a little longer....

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Funny and ironic how last year it was the Bush Administration that wanted to be tough on Iran, with Britain and France being wimpy. Now it's Britain and France demanding Obama to be tougher and draw a line in the sand.

Iran is still on-topic as the Iranian nuclear facility is being inspected on the 25th by the IAEA. That's possibly an important event in terms of turning points towards something bad or messy. This could be what tomorrow is all about, and not DC being nuked.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by john124]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaydie
About 2 months ago I dreamed I was looking at a map of the US.
The map did not list names of cities or even an outline of the states.

There were radiating circular "waves" coming from where DC would be on the
map. Then my eyes moved to where LA would be and I saw the same thing.

No dates were seen or even a remote clue as to what it meant. Of course, my first thought upon waking was that the dream meant nukes would go off in these cities.

I don't claim to be psychic and I've never had a premonition dream before.
It could just be over exposure to these types of subjects or an over active imagination. And, since my brother lives only 40 miles from DC, I hope
my dream was just a dream.

Meh, I don't put much stake into dreams however...
I had a strange one a week ago or so.

I was in Hitler's bunker during WW2 with some SS guy with a gun to my head. I managed to escape (I think) and was on a freight train crammed full of people. I thought I was going to Auchwitz but no, I was headed for Pakistan. Odd? But then it gets stranger. From Pakistan I ended up in my home town of Winnipeg 1972. Met my father and told him he was going to die in 2009. ( he passed last Feb). But after reading your post I decided to google Winnipeg 1972 and it came back with the Winnipeg Jets WHA first year. Hmm, ok so lets look at this for a moment. Jets could mean something linked with the crazy time traveling dream or WHA. So, what else is WHA used for as an acronym? World Health Assembly

The 62nd session of the World Health Assembly took place in Geneva during 18-22 May 2009. At this session, the Health Assembly discussed a number of public health issues, including:

* pandemic influenza preparedness: sharing of influenza viruses and access to vaccines and other benefits;
* implementation of the International Health Regulations;
* primary health care, including health system strengthening;
* social determinants of health; and
* monitoring the achievement of the health-related Millennium Development Goals.

The current president for the WHA is Nimal S. De Silva. And it so happens this guy is from Sri Lanka which is practically neighboring Pakistan.

Interesting non the less. Hmm

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Well, here it is!

The wind is blowing, its rainning,and i am sitting here just waiting for the other shoe to drop....

.....And i'm out of butts.

Hey my friend you live anywhere near the gulf coast?

I'd be more then happy to share one of my smokes with you and chat for awhile,.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Today is the 25th on the East Coast. If that bomb goes off, it could possibly do more damage than any of us can ever imagine. Thank goodness I'm not in Virginia right now. If I was on the East Coast, I think I would rather go to sleep than be awake. I'd rather not be consciously aware of what's going on before I died. This event might be the reason why Gerald Celente was right, if it happens. Even if it doesn't happen on the 25th, now you've got to worry when it's going to happen, especially if there really is a ticking time bomb under the Capitol.

[edit on 10/25/2009 by Mr Knowledge]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I figured I'd finally make my first post on ATS since I've only been a frequent viewer forever here.

I'm 325 miles from Washington D.C. It's almost 2 A.M. where I am.

I'm waiting for something to happen. All of the theories are so far off each and every time. What I like about this one is also the # of theories mentioning October.

One of my favorites was a post on here a few months ago mentioning something along the lines of the following:
A person of high rank in the military has informed one of his lieutenants (or something like that) to warn his family to stay away from any and all large metro cities in the US from mid to late October.

That was all. It's great because it doesn't give an exact date and it actually sounds more believable than many of the more "in your face" kind of theories. I still take it all with a grain of salt, but it'd definitely be quite interesting if one of the huge predictions were to take place today.

In any case, I'll probably post back in this thread tonight

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
lets not forget that the webbot is almost always wrong, if i predict each and every day that its going to rain, i'll be right about 5-10 percent of the time, it doesnt make me a prophet, it makes me a generalizer...

and i could've swore that the day that the timewave dips down extremely far is actually Oct 16th 2009, not the 26th

i highly doubt anything is going to happen, i was one of those people that would read something like this and think "holy **** time to stock on water, hard times are ahead", but now i cant help but think that nothing is going to happen, and all will be normal (as normal as these days can get)

did anyone look on the OP's youtube site, he has an entire documentary (2.5 hours) about how Obama is the fall of the republic on his page

I fully believe that if there are "prophets" out there, they wont be biased in view what so ever

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join