It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 25-26 Economic Collapse, Atomic Bomb, Assassination

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
We are only two days away until the popular doom date of October 25th.

Six independent sources suggest October 25, 2009 is a critical date for the United States of America:

1) Timewave Zero

2) Web Bot Project

3) Colombian Boy Prophet

4) Russian prognosticator

5) FOX & CNN News Reports

6) Pastor Vincent Xavier

Possible outcomes include:

1) Dollar Collapse or Death

2) Obama Assassination Attempt

3) Atomic Bomb Detonated in Washington D.C.

Source

Urgent Web Bot Update Ref: 10/25

AMERICA WILL BURN on October 25, 2009

Timewave Zero and October 26, 2009

IAEA to inspect Iran's Qom site October 25.

Only two-three days until we can debunk all of this or we wake up to real doom for once.

Edit to add:

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

Iran Fails to Accept Nuclear Proposal

[edit on 23-10-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
fear mongering -- yea . . .

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Quick hand over all your cash and I'll let you hide out at my farm...

Now see I was right with you guys until you said...Pastor Vincent Xavier... was a source... once you cite a religious leader it kind of screams cult...

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Would be cool if something actually happened for once.

Bring on some doom! Its been 8 long years since 9/11 now you lazy secret society bastards. One false flag every 8 years is nowhere near enough to keep the population scared. These days its going to take something special to make us turn on the propag...err.. news again.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I had a dream that 6 weeks from mid september there would be a catropshe. In my dream I was being chased by soldiers and there was a storm outside. It does not mean anything is going to happen but I feel an unsettling as if something is right around the corner; it may be weeks or years from now.
I know many people had pre 911 dreams about an attack on a major city. My 911 dream happened March 2001 and predicted almost to the date what was going to happen. It showed everything except for the planes hitting the towers in my dream. I had no idea what to do with the information so I wrote it down and told my closest friends and relatives.
When you have this type of dreams or premonitions what do you do with it? If it doesn't happen your crediblity is runied.
I know in my lifetime there will be something that will happen that will dwarf 911 yet who knows when. I believe it is all part of the collective unconcious that we are all tapped into.
It also could be a sort of mass hsyteria brought on by the news and the media.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Ok...I watched the video...definately interesting.
part of me is thinking...
I know one day something is really going to happen]
meh...
the other part of me is with copernicus...
it would really be cool if a prediction actually came true.
Ok, maybe not this one....

very interesting anyway...the fact that the dates are all pointing to a particular time.
that in itself is kinda intriguing.

do you know probably 70% of America's population probably wouldn't
survive if you turned off their electric????

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by justine093
Ok...I watched the video...definately interesting.
part of me is thinking...
I know one day something is really going to happen]
meh...
the other part of me is with copernicus...
it would really be cool if a prediction actually came true.
Ok, maybe not this one....

very interesting anyway...the fact that the dates are all pointing to a particular time.
that in itself is kinda intriguing.

do you know probably 70% of America's population probably wouldn't
survive if you turned off their electric????

70% of America wouldn't survive if you turned off Dancing with the Stars and disrupted the Frito supply.

Or maybe they would finally get off the couch and do something worthwhile.

I think that is what we need for the sheep to wake up, take away the grazing pastures so to speak.

IMHO, nothing wakes people up quicker then taking away their creature comforts.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare
Quick hand over all your cash and I'll let you hide out at my farm...

Now see I was right with you guys until you said...Pastor Vincent Xavier... was a source... once you cite a religious leader it kind of screams cult...

Don't shoot the messenger, just passing on the doom....

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

You've just described the old concept of bread and circus. Cut off the entertainment and junk food and the people will revolt. Keep the stupid sitcoms and Fritos supplies and the sheeple will behave themselves in ignorant bliss.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It is not a matter of if, but when we will have another attack on this country. We now have American citizens who are radical Islamists, who are plotting acts of terrorism.
October 25th is as good a day as any. But as far as a false flag, I would watch high ranking members of congress. Where will Obama be on Sunday? Will he have his family with him. Those in the know won't be anywhere near the eastern seaboard.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
nice doom and gloom. i made a thread few months back about october of this year that went nowheres.. October 2009 working thread: What's gonna happen? www.abovetopsecret.com...

but yeah, most interesting, cool video.. 24th-28th im gonna be on alert that for sure.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
i laugh at word "fearmongering" its often abused and misused.
here OP just want to keep tranc of events thru these days and try to nail if the prophecy was correct of not.

i call it "verification thread"

and s&f for you my friend

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I am going to throw out some links here.

socioecohistory.wordpress.com... ee-energy-devices/

I believe the above is with the actual creator of the webbot project. Of keen interest is the end of the third and all of the fourth clips.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

The next two are a montage of news media and some interviews concerning disclosure. You may to take some time and watch these and listen closely to what they are saying and put it all together.

Disclosure will eventually happen, and many in the up ranks want it.

Personally, I know we are in danger of these "Aliens", I don't care what they are saying. Even the webbot program states "Alien Wars".

Revelation 5th and 6th seal and the book of Joel. Isaiah 24. Book of Nahum. But I am not going to try and influence your judgment, just hope you listen closely and research everything concerning these beings to the fullest extent, including the Biblical Scriptures.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I feel like such a know it all!

Man I need to lay off the doom and gloom, yes I have seen 'all' the evidence here and yet, today is a good day.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightsof0ld
fear mongering -- yea . . .

You did notice that part of the 'fear mongering' in the video was coming from our beloved (cough cough) MSM Fox and CNN?

Anyways I'm sure we will all take this with a grain of salt, anyone that watches this video and crawls under a rock probably needs to have their head checked anyhow.

Just a thread for us to be aware and have a discussion, not fear mongering...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Edit: Double Post

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
OP... the statement that these sources are 'independent' is in the least misleading and most likely downright wrong. To make that claim these sources would have needed to never have seen any of the other sources. I can say with relatively high certainty that thst is not the case. People have been increasingly feeding on the earlier references and it has turned into a self-propagating, self-feeding legend at this point.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
OP... the statement that these sources are 'independent' is in the least misleading and most likely downright wrong. To make that claim these sources would have needed to never have seen any of the other sources. I can say with relatively high certainty that thst is not the case. People have been increasingly feeding on the earlier references and it has turned into a self-propagating, self-feeding legend at this point.

I forgot to post the source link, that is not my claim it is the claim of the maker of the youtube video, I will fix it.

I know how you feel, that is my biggest problem with all these people predicting the same day, how many are just feeding off each other?

I have a strong suspicion that web bot intentionally aligned themselves (their date) with Time Wave Zero, but I do put some credibility into TWZ.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I bought extra beer and chips along with a big screen tv for the big day! I have also invited all my friends. TPTB better not let me down or im through with prediction threads and will make a point to ridicule anyone who creates one in the future.

I will also ban and block every web site and their advertisers belonging to any and all websites belonging to the predictors.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
nice triple post

i watch these vids posted (about free energy)and i must say peterson is a disinfo in my opinion. he divides public by sayn about these 15% alien dna also he some kind of inventor and he wana sell his "healing devices"

it looks bad that all i say ... i have no proof hes a story teller.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join