It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truth strategy session

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
hk.video.yahoo.com...

Barrie Zwicker, host a 911 strategy session. 45 mins information...

Barrie I think is Canadian, I want to thank all of our friends from the north, at this point any assistance is much appreciated. and I would also like to stress your countries rights to world courts is different than ours, you can get it in a world court easier than us in the USA.

so, thank you again... and I wish we had the same feeling of patriotism as you guys in Canada.

note: I see a date from 2007-01-28 .... but the video was just published yesterday...? go figure....

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
hk.video.yahoo.com...

Barrie Zwicker, host a 911 strategy session. 45 mins information...

Barrie I think is Canadian, I want to thank all of our friends from the north, at this point any assistance is much appreciated. and I would also like to stress your countries rights to world courts is different than ours, you can get it in a world court easier than us in the USA.

so, thank you again... and I wish we had the same feeling of patriotism as you guys in Canada.

Canada is pretty much a junior varsity player on the world stage. I wouldn't put any weight whatsoever on anything they do in these regards.

As far as "access" to "worlds court" (sic), any country (like Canada) of little or no consequence will eagerly participate in a "worlds court" because they have nothing to lose and have very little influence in any areas where a "worlds court" would possibly have any sort of jurisdiction.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by trebor451]

join