It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 year old cartoon about American Life - Must See!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
really shocked cartoon i am really like this type of the cartoon .

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by patmac

It is really best for children to watch shows that features the reality of life. It is just a cartoon but it was able to rule out its purpose. That is similar to the situation of kids nowadays who happened to patronize irrelevant games than educational materials. I've seen a lot of educational apps and downloads are far different from game apps. I think, parents should expose children to tools like Maddie and Matt's Happy Earth that will engage them to do better rather than slacking around playing worthless games.

edit on 24-10-2012 by HaileySummer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Good cartoon, bad intro and outro, and popups, but Class Warfare, ISMS, are being used primarily by one candidate, I see the tweets, they are people filled with so much hate, they threaten to assassinate one of the candidates every day, such hate needs to stop, I tweeted one of them back, told them Dr. King Jr. would be ashamed of such hate, they tweeted me back that they would do the same to me, pretty nice attitude huh? This generally is the type of attitude that has been encouraged in the last 4 years, maybe not directly, but indirectly, the current leadership have little to no experience leading, divide and conquer is the attitude, divide they have, OCCUPY, TEA PARTY, racism at an all time high, the economy at an all time low, it's shameful to see the 'leadership' that has cultivated such an atmosphere in America.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
That cartoon looks familiar to me, maybe that was one of the cartoon made way back on time my moms talking about. I admit as a modern child I'm also hooked to those new anime and cartoon (the reason my mom and always argue LOL), but seeing this one makes me want to search more cartoon made from before.

Thanks for sharing this one.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
People see this as the 'real america'? To me that says that even Americans don't know where they live.

Globalists exist because of the free market. America is going bankrupt because of its own damn system.

I find it funny that the doctrine runs so deep that a 50 year old cartoon can inspire hope in the system!

MY ISM IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER ISMS THO. MINE IS THE ONE TRUE PURE ISM, ALL OTHER ISM IS BRAINWASH!
edit on 8-1-2013 by thoughtfuldeliquent because: typo

There seems to be some sneaky free market drones in this thread; 'hey guys we only had to stop production in america cause you guys wanted to get paid!'

'Stop regulating minimum wage and we will let you slave away in our factories again
!'

I doubt you'll ever hear a free marketeer/globalist screaming that we should just stop corporations from outsourcing work. Or you know, raising the minimum wage everywhere so that there is no point to the whole thing.

edit on 8-1-2013 by thoughtfuldeliquent because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by Underworlds
At least the cartoons of the past educated the children, provided them with direction and guidance, and instilled in them the values and virtues that made America a great and proud nation. This video needs to be shared with as many Americans as we can send it out to. I have already sent the link out via twitter. Hopefully, people will watch it and send it out again.

You're right, this video saved America from a much worse fate! Wait a second, how can it do what you're saying it did if it did the exact opposite like you're saying it did? I'm pretty sure the kids that grew up with this # are the ones in charge today :p

edit on 8-1-2013 by thoughtfuldeliquent because: I don't know why I bother when I can't even spell my own username right.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Just wanted to comment to save this cartoon. Amazing how smart our grandfathers were. What happened
To us????

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by patmac

I seen this cartoon years ago when I was a kid, nice find. I love how it simplifies things...The capitalist or share holders; which were mostly friends and family investing financially into an Idea, those were the good ol days. The banker now, Goldman Sachs, the farmer now, taken over by Monsanto, the blue collar worker now, Welcome to Walmart how can I help you, and the politician now, screw the budget I have a family to feed. And the snake oil salesmen, big pharm...lol.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join