It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Vaccine Fears Debunked

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by retroviralsounds

I do agree with your perspective on this subject, however, I would still like to point out the important key points in my previous post.

If this is a serious viral outbreak, like you mentioned, how it will possibly mutate under certain circumstances, then why oh why do they not quarantine people?

I did not do hours of research on vaccines or TammiFlu, so I can't tell you if they are real or if they hurt you. But all I know is that the Hospital we went to acted like as if they did not care after my brother was confirmed with H1N1 from the lab results. It's funny how serious this virus is but the hospitals just tell you to go home and rest for 5 days so you'll be back to normal. Also, my little brother could of infected our entire family so the virus could of mutated in them. Well, more reason to quarantine us isn't it but why didn't they?

On top of that, my brother was given 5 days off from Doctor's note. It wasn't a mandatory thing, if it's as serious as you describe this virus, then he should be made to stay home as if it's a mandatory thing but he wasn't. In fact the doctors note did not even mention he has H1N1 although his lab results did. So hypothetically speaking, if we were to send him back to school on the second day of the viral outbreak, he would potentially infect every kid that gets in close contact with him. The ironic thing is, he did get this virus from school lol. So that means, as serious as this viral outbreak is, pandemic level 6, our government isn't really taking this seriously.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
It's so sad when children die.

Yeah, it is... like when the NWO causes wars and machine guns women and children... Yeah, the government loves you! Fluoride, Aspartame, etc... Can you not put the picture together??? The pieces of the puzzle are in place for me.

And these are NOT facts at all, by the so called 'elite' operated DC.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
You cannot predict the mutations or mutation rates of RNA viruses, it is nearly impossible. We have basic assumptions as to why and how these mutations happen, based on other viruses with different genomic compositions.

In the end, it is still just a mild flu as of right now, so of course the nurses nor doctors are going to be that worried, if they were going to get the virus they would've gotten it far before your brother arrived. But this flu has the opportunity, since no one has innate immunity to it, to become far more severe. it's already far more infectious than seasonal flu, if a mutation causes an uptick in the mortality rate, we're all #ed.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join