It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Griffin complaint over BBC 'mob'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CarbonFooledYa
Well what about this concept of a racial homeland? Japan limits immigration along racial lines. Where's the uproar there? Is it wrong to take pride in your own race? Is it wrong to be averse to the idea that everyone's going to wind up a tan-coloured mulato?

It's not necessarily a colour issue though is it. There are plenty of multicoloured people who have adapted to the British culture.
Frankly I think it's outrageous (and racist in itself) to deny that there is such a thing as an indigenous culture. Those worshipping at the altar of multi culturalism should go and live in parts of Bradford, Halifax, Leicester... In fact it is getting to be whole cities, not just parts. It's a different environment, a different way of life, different attitudes... Whole districts of people who do not wish to mingle. Rather the indigenous culture is asked to conform to THEM.
www.dailyexpress.co.uk...
Only in Britain eh?
Just as only in Britain we had a march of actual illegal immigrants demanding equal rights...
They should have been slung in jail.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by unicorn1]

[edit on 24-10-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by CarbonFooledYa
Well what about this concept of a racial homeland? Japan limits immigration along racial lines. Where's the uproar there? Is it wrong to take pride in your own race? Is it wrong to be averse to the idea that everyone's going to wind up a tan-coloured mulato?

I fear that one day the UK's indigenous peoples will become a minority. Which i don't think anyone would want to see. Though people in this world seem to think that such a thought is Racist? Even though i don't have a problem with anyother race.

I have never heard of that Racial Homeland concept, and don't know alot about japanese politics. Though no doubt they have people in power that cares about japan and its culture. Sounds like something the UK needs.

Immigration needs to be sorted out, it is a concern!

Tsom87

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I fear that one day the UK's indigenous peoples will become a minority. Tsom87

I bet all those aboriginal Australians and native Americans are having a laugh at us. We sent out all those people to drown their societies hundreds of years ago, now the joke's on us lol!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
I fear that one day the UK's indigenous peoples will become a minority. Tsom87

I bet all those aboriginal Australians and native Americans are having a laugh at us. We sent out all those people to drown their societies hundreds of years ago, now the joke's on us lol!

Yeah lol, though how daft would we look if we let it happen.

Tsom87

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Good on him for logging a complaint, he was totally setup for an ambush.

On the flip-side, the BNP support has jumped on the back of this purely because the other parties and the rigged audience (who were given cue cards before the show telling them to be provocative) behaved like animals.

Had they let him speak, he would have hung himself with his own rope, but they've done him a favour now by their actions on Thursday night.

But what the main parties and all these "special interest" groups don't realise is there is and has been for some time a large groundswell of opinion against this "multi-cultural" experiment. People wish this country to remain culturally British, not for it to become some melting pot for the world.

Were we not told to give up our Empire so indigineous people could preserve their culture and control their own destiny (well, and to allow US access to their markets after WW2....)? Then why do we have to give up ours in the name of this "multi-cultural" idea?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

I don't know where I stand on this but the American natives did try to fight the invading immigrant culture back, we open the cheque book and ship them in

To be honest I think we are living in very dangerous times. I don't do the BNP at all and find some of their stuff pretty foul, my background is very diverse and at some point they would turn on people like the Irish guy said, they are haters really.

At the same time the rapid transformation of the British cities due to mass immigration combined at the exact same time with natives losing not only their identity but also their local industries and jobs has got to be a recipe for a sure mad mess at some point in the future. Something like Bosnia/Kosovo.

You hear what the natives are saying in the pubs and in the canteens and people are very concerned by such rapid transormation. at least in the USA people are Americans by union, here the word British is an idea of yesterday, it's English, Pakistani, Scottish, etc, all very dividing.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

It's funny you should mention the Balkans, as "balkanisation" is a term used these days and I have heard it bandied around when discussing politics and the immigration situation here in the UK.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join