It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rainbow With a 'Message'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Really, i am unsure where this should be posted here, so i apologize beforehand if its in the wrong section!
First, let me explain something thats been bothering me for awhile..especially since looking at the topics that -nothing really exists but in our minds' 'that the entire world we know is engineered for us like a Zoo where nothing-including nature is really real'..and thats the one that has got me..that the mother nature i have always adored and revered since early childhood doesnt actually exist, or it is faked.. and its truly been a problem for me for a number of months now..

Yesterday while out walking, for no apparent reason i turned around, and there was seriously the biggest most stunning, bright double rainbow i have ever seen..rainbows in Wales are quite common mind you, but this one even made the locals take notice!
The minute i turned and realized what i was looking at the very first thought from nowhere really was that 'they cant fake this.. nature' (i was not, conciously anyhow thinking of the problem mentioned above at the time) But since this, a certain calm has come from the moment...and what kind of photographer am i that my camera was at home!!!!
I just wanted to share really lol

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I can guarantee you that the people suggesting that reality is fake aren't scientists. Believe what's in your heart not what you read on ATS. Nature is wonderful.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
A five year old answer :

fr.wikisource.org...

- en français dans le texte.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Nature is as real as real gets, IMO. I mean first of all trying to define what is 'real' is a whole conversation in itself.

If your referring to the holographic universe construct, I understand what your getting at. If you are vibrating at the same rate as the surroundings you are observing, then they would have to be there.

I don't think HAARP tries to make pretty rainbows. Well, natural looking ones anyway.

Just my opinion, I might be way off, but I thought I would add my two cents.

Enjoy the beautiful surroundings.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Full_Vision
Really, i am unsure where this should be posted here, so i apologize beforehand if its in the wrong section!
First, let me explain something thats been bothering me for awhile..especially since looking at the topics that -nothing really exists but in our minds' 'that the entire world we know is engineered for us like a Zoo where nothing-including nature is really real'..and thats the one that has got me..that the mother nature i have always adored and revered since early childhood doesnt actually exist, or it is faked.. and its truly been a problem for me for a number of months now..

Yesterday while out walking, for no apparent reason i turned around, and there was seriously the biggest most stunning, bright double rainbow i have ever seen..rainbows in Wales are quite common mind you, but this one even made the locals take notice!
The minute i turned and realized what i was looking at the very first thought from nowhere really was that 'they cant fake this.. nature' (i was not, conciously anyhow thinking of the problem mentioned above at the time) But since this, a certain calm has come from the moment...and what kind of photographer am i that my camera was at home!!!!
I just wanted to share really lol

hi,

programming by the system etc is an illusion, but nature is right here right now and very much does exist,has always been and always will be, nature is on a different vibratinal frequency to hu-mans and that of the veils of illusion, thats how I see rainbows as a bridge between worlds a link I also see a lot of rainbows in my valley lots of double rainbows to and they always put me in a state of awe, i too in wales well afer all its gods country isnt it....

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
I can guarantee you that the people suggesting that reality is fake aren't scientists.

Albert Einstein : "Reality is an illusion, albeit a persistent one."

Can I have my money back from the guarantee now?

I agree, though, nature is awesome hehe

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I've been thinking about this lately too whenever I've been outside meditating, pulling weeds, etc. I now have a little bit of poison ivy on my wrists from pulling weeds the other day. I've been thinking that if nature isn't real, then how did my skin become irritated by interacting with it? That goes beyond seeing nature and feeling temperature, the wind, the solidity of objects, etc. and then going indoors and not experiencing those things anymore (out of sight out of mind). I am indoors feeling the effects (rash, itching) from interacting with the outdoors. How can it not be real?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I live in Cornwall, UK and took this picture yestruday. It was a fantastic show.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d8e402cd05cc.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by badbadger

Whoa! So beautiful! Thanks for sharing your photo. I was trying to imagine how it must have looked. Now I can see for myself.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gazerstar

I can confirm it was better and more striking to see it for real. It really did take my breath away.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by badbadger

Thank you for the photo! i was really angry at the lack of foresight i had yesterday lol.. and i agree, it was breath taking, i did stand in awe for some time! One of those moments in life i suppose that brings a certain..hope with it

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This reply is to serin sister, my apologies, it didnt work right somehow?

hi,

programming by the system etc is an illusion, but nature is right here right now and very much does exist,has always been and always will be, nature is on a different vibratinal frequency to hu-mans and that of the veils of illusion, thats how I see rainbows as a bridge between worlds a link I also see a lot of rainbows in my valley lots of double rainbows to and they always put me in a state of awe, i too in wales well afer all its gods country isnt it....

Thats a very good theory really, the bridge between worlds, as beautiful as they are, they cant possibly be just for the decor! I also have a feeling they are involved in that veil you speak of becoming thinner as watching a rainbow it seems easier to see the vibrational frequencies of both the rainbow itself and the energies it surrounds.. if that makes sense! I would agree completely about Wales, i fell in love with this land the moment i stepped foot here a number of years ago..the feel of the lands..the atmosphere here is intensely.. warming.. a contentment that is ever so noticeable!

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Full_Vision]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
I can guarantee you that the people suggesting that reality is fake aren't scientists. Believe what's in your heart not what you read on ATS. Nature is wonderful.

They arent scientists and they most likely dont have any real connection with nature to speak of.. but a lot of the theories i mentioned in the OP came before i found ATS, researching different views via books, youtube, 'alternative' message boards etc..and i can see to an extent what they mean by 'nothings real' type statements, certainly much of our everyday world is illusion but of all things that must be and could be nothing but real, is nature herself.. it was nice to just have my mind on the matter reinforced, and the comments here have helped that greatly as well!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I would say that Nature is part of the Collective mind.
Not that it isn't real or faked but we are part of creating it as well as it creating us. That is just my 2 cents!

Peace to all.
Who doesn't love a rainbow!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

That makes great sense
I have often thought of that, of our minds creating what we see in the reality around us.. the more that turns up on the abilities of the human mind the more likely i think it is...

Great Avatar by the way, Zannnn , no matter how many times i have watched the series over and over i still get all teary everytime she dies lol..

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hello,
Rainbows are uplifting sights to behold indeed
I would like to quote this:

"They arent scientists and they most likely dont have any real connection with nature to speak of..."

And say that I have written quite a lot (from what I remember anyway) about how nothing exists at all, especially nature, and I would like to agree with the quote. I am no Scientist, and I love Nature!
I remember walking across the Thames not long ago and there was a rainbow off in the distance, but from my view point it was a glistening, colourful bridge over the river. It's funny how easy rainbows can change ones entire perspective about the world around them!

Thankyou, I shall give you a star and a flag

Ramadwarf on the power of the rainbow and the obvious existence of nature despite what he has said in the past.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Full_Vision

life is so subjective anyway, all the 6 billion plus people on here and not one life is the same, thats pretty awesome to me i think, so many stories

as far as nature goes, i think thats the last truth left in this world that cant be changed

nature can also be destructive as well, its a balance really, i think

i get amazed even when hiking how much there is out there in nature, its calming in a humbling sense, kinda like how vast and huge the universe is and really we mean nothing and no Im not a nihilist, haha

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I completely agree about the idea that those who say nature isn't real are not scientists. Einstein never said that reality was an illusion, what he said was "TIME is an illusion, albeit a persistent one."

Part of the physical existence is questioning reality and whether or not death is the end. The spirit has no need for these questions because it knows it is real and it is one with everything. Therefore, everything is real. The people saying that nature and reality are illusions are just saying that in comparison to the spirit world because 'illusion" and "not real" are the only terms they have to describe it. Nature in the physical world is definitely a just a shadow of the beauty that is the spirit world's nature, but saying that it doesn't "exist" is pretty bold coming from a person who would still hurt like hell if a tree fell on them. Sometimes people just want to sound profound and never think about how their useless words will affect somebody that might believe them. Listen to your heart.

new topics

top topics

join