It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Needs to put an end to religion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nizzmo
Think about the conditions we would be in without certain foundation level laws.. these are based on morals and ethics.. the same is true with religion, you cannot be part of the divine if laws are broken or ignored.. a criminal breaks the law because they want it their way (which is based on desire for money, status, shortcuts etc). There is nothing divine about breaking laws that are designed to make a person more ethical and moral!

Think about this for a moment, who is mentally stronger? A person who can live a moral ethical lifestyle or the person who disregards these things and lives "how they want" (which is usually based on selfishness, pride, lust etc etc.)? Think carefully.. the person who disregards, disregards because its the easier way of living, easier does not always mean best.

We have an animal nature and a divine nature, we have forgotten about our divine nature... visitors to this planet will surely see that we are a severely sick humanity, no wonder they abduct people of this planet and do tests upon us.

(true) Religion is here to elevate us to a true human state, to become once again divine beings. It's a shame that this humanity regularly produces demons rather than saints like in the past.

Did you ever watch The Sopranos? Catholic Italians beating up, maiming, offing off people and they feel good about it and the fear of god doesn't do a thing to them, they wake up the next ready to start all over again. Ever hear of the mafia? Started in Italy by catholic Italians. Where was their divine nature, out for a smoke?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Alethea

no, sorcery is not the use of "magic" or technology. it's the use of pharmacopeia in religious practice.

I never said anything about sorcery.
Technology is indeed passed off as "magic", even today.
One need only observe Chris Angel walking on water to prove this.

Do you know why King Solomon had a spare pair of cherubs for the arc of the covenant?
Do you know why the cherubs were made of olive wood?
That is technology passed off as "magic"!

Here is the answer to the questions:

Activated carbon was made from olive wood.
The gold plated cherubs were used for arc lighting.
"God" was believed to be this active light force on the Ark of the Covenant.

ancientskyscraper.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

that's interesting, but it might be better stated as the ability to create an electric field for other purposes than simply a light show. afterall, they were communicating with "God" threw it, not just audibly but visually.
sorta like this:

[edit on 25-10-2009 by undo]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed

Originally posted by Nizzmo
Think about the conditions we would be in without certain foundation level laws.. these are based on morals and ethics.. the same is true with religion, you cannot be part of the divine if laws are broken or ignored.. a criminal breaks the law because they want it their way (which is based on desire for money, status, shortcuts etc). There is nothing divine about breaking laws that are designed to make a person more ethical and moral!

Think about this for a moment, who is mentally stronger? A person who can live a moral ethical lifestyle or the person who disregards these things and lives "how they want" (which is usually based on selfishness, pride, lust etc etc.)? Think carefully.. the person who disregards, disregards because its the easier way of living, easier does not always mean best.

We have an animal nature and a divine nature, we have forgotten about our divine nature... visitors to this planet will surely see that we are a severely sick humanity, no wonder they abduct people of this planet and do tests upon us.

(true) Religion is here to elevate us to a true human state, to become once again divine beings. It's a shame that this humanity regularly produces demons rather than saints like in the past.

Did you ever watch The Sopranos? Catholic Italians beating up, maiming, offing off people and they feel good about it and the fear of god doesn't do a thing to them, they wake up the next ready to start all over again. Ever hear of the mafia? Started in Italy by catholic Italians. Where was their divine nature, out for a smoke?

To answer your question yes I have heard of the mafia and I have heard of the sopranos. What is your point exactly?

Because a group of criminals subscribe to a religion does not mean that religion at its essence is corrupt, the individual adulterates the meaning through his own subjective point of view. He changes the interpretation to acommodate his or her lifestyle.

There is no denying that the various true religions nowadays are adulterated considerably and the masses of people who subscribe to religions nowadays are for the most part following blindly, most do not see past the veil, they merely take what is written as literal meaning and follow the commandments or "rules" without understanding their deeper meaning. Some even think that killing others in the name of their religion is fine because they are helping to win a "war".. what war? The "war" is not out there... the war is inside, our own desires and egos are who we should be fighting against, our own greed our own jealousy our own envy, our thirst for power, to dominate others etc.. this is the real war.

People who claim to be christian or catholic or muslim but commit crimes against humanity and nature, who break the law.. they are not truly religious people. Sure they claim to be part of a religion.. they may even go to a church where the priest is just as corrupt or more corrupt than they are.. so what? They are not religious people, they are imposters, demons claiming to be saints.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
When ET arrives and shows themselves to us i am hopefully wishing them to show how our galaxy started, to prove evolution and explain to us that god does not exist.

Ive just realisded what a big problem religion is, its like the voice in your head demanding you must do this and that, and an old book dominating your life..

You must live like this or you will burn in hellfire forever and ever.

So come on ET put everyone out of there misery.

Some of these possible ET sources use terms such as Christ energy, and speak of God as the creator. Really! You better be careful what you wish for, it may shatter your world.

I don't care for it much either, nor do I subscribe to the whole "worship me or die" mentality either. You are being way too specific in what you are expecting in this case not to either be critically shocked, or completely disappointed.

It all depends on which god you are speaking of. Zeus never said "Thou shalt have no other god before me!" Don't you think his wife Hera would have been more pissed than usual? The only god who said there was only one god was the egotistical blowhard who engaged in racism and homophobia and used them as proof of his superiority.

Take a racist, egotistical, psychopath and give them cosmic power, and VOILA! Insta-god with one heck of a bad attitude.

Partly why I said this, is to illustrate that you are most likely unprepared for whatever answer is given, because you most likely cannot accept beings as powerful as gods ever existing. Even if every society on Earth has the tales, you already KNOW what these so called ETs are going to say.

Long live science, Hurrah!!! Sure you can accept that, but what if they told you magic and alternate realities were real? What if they told you, they could set you up with a personal meeting with Homer Simpson in his reality, or Bruce Wayne for that matter?

Can you still believe, or will you laugh me out the door? What if they told you that vampires and werewolves do indeed exist, and the being known as Dracula has many names and is a real being?

What if they told you that the Hoodoos of Bryce canyon really were extraterrestrials that were transformed into stone by the Great Coyote because of their pride and hatred?

Not a single one of you could accept all of what was just said. For good reason. Rather, when they do show up they may have a bunch of answers you refuse to accept. Be careful of what you wish for, it may just blow your mind like a brain on a bug zapper (trust me, it'll kill ya).

[edit on 26-10-2009 by GideonHM]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well one thing is for sure;
When the ET's do finally arrive it will at least make the religious groups "rethink" their views, for example:-
If the bible says God made the heavens and the earth, the moon and the stars etc in 7 days blah blah blah.... then some ET decides to tell us how it actually happened... they would have no choice.
If at THAT point they still dont change their way of thinking then, well thats just called Denial.

Apart from the fact that alot of people swear by the King James Bible... one that was purposfully rewritten... says it all.

Some people really do need a reason to justify their existance here.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The Bible does say "those who came down from the heavens to the earth" and "there were giants in those days" I think many people just mis-interpret the bible, but it does speak of beings.

Deebo

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

Remember the line by Sgt. Clifford Stone where he asked the ET' who was their god.

They said that their god was the same as ours. He went on to say that the ET' were NOT supernatural, they were the same as us.

I believe he was talking about the ET' that look like us, not the greys.

Thats also the problem with disclosure, if the ET' created us, then it's WHOOPS for all religion'.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
Reply to post by Haydn_17

Congratulations, you have achieved a ET variant of a Cargo Cult *look it up, was observed in the Pacific during WW2* mentality. Very simular to the "religousness" you dispise. Now, apply critical thinking *question your conclusions, take other viewpoints into consideration and not just the ones you agree with* and climb beyond it. "Beware he who would save you from yourself. For in his heart he dreams himself your master." -paraphrased from an unremembered source

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Hey! Speaking of Cargo cults, you bring the cargo planes and I'll bring the toothpaste! OOOOH! Now we got a party!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Not to rain on anyone's parade, but the rules of the site (at least when I joined) clearly stated that personal attacks were not allowed.

Anyway, anything is possible. The existence of intelligent life on other planets could either prove or disprove religion. If they could give us a definite reason that religion is fake (with no holes as every theory with a human origin on earth has) then that would be acceptable. However, otherwise it just gives us more complex life to think about in terms of God existing.

Regardless, please refrain from any personal attacks. Remember, the site is about the topics, not the people.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This thread sucks.

And does not belong in the ufo forum, you are just creating a firestorm.
Take this garbage to the religion conspiracy forum where it belongs, better yet just delete entirely lol.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

When ET arrives and shows themselves to us i am hopefully wishing them to show how our galaxy started, to prove evolution and explain to us that god does not exist.

Ive just realisded what a big problem religion is, its like the voice in your head demanding you must do this and that, and an old book dominating your life..

I want to tell you that don't be surprised if the ETs themselves are religious. What you find wrong in religion is a purely human obsession and lack of consideration for thought individuality. You shouldn't be against religion, you should be against thought conformity of any type. Soviet Fascism, Chinese Facism, Castro's fascism, fascist religions, and fascism of all other types.

I've found Wicca, Alevism, and Baha'i the most open minded and liberalistic "religions."

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Skeptical Ed: "You are expecting a lot from an alleged species that was created by humans, just as myths are created by humans. What makes you think that if the species conformed to your ideal they would know how creation (not meant religiously) was created? How would they know of earth's beginning? How would they understand a concept that humans created?"

SE: "Only if you are a religious believer/slave would you be affected by religion. I'm an atheist, I'm free of the ills you describe. Only I dominate my life."

SE: "Only if you are a religious believer/slave."

SE: "So religion is equal to misery? Since I don't hear from the believers/slaves that they are miserable, then what is your purpose in desiring an outside force to end their misery? Shouldn't the affected be the ones to take action? The French stormed the Bastille. Let the affected storm the Vatican or whereever the other religions have their headquarters."

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

WOW! First hand reports are evidence! You are a super piece of work.

You are not a skeptic, I wish your mouth was more like your mind.

Closed.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Or they might just require us to worship THEIR God.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZenOnKwalsky

Originally posted by Unity_99
Its not that, the universe is spiritual, the multiverse is spiritual. First Cause endowed all things with consciousness, and is in a never ending process, of discovering Herself, and that She is the Child of yet another Creation, and we are all on this journey of discovery perfecting ourselves.

Our religions, primarily the 3 judaic based ones, are from Sumeria ultimately stemming from the Nuki's for the sake of control, lest we truly free ourselves by our numbers and awareness. And they are the most warring religions as well. Oh gee,
wonder why.

In the end after disclosure will bring about advancement and true understanding and things that are illusions will fade with our own advanced and healed dnas, and our own spiritual work, and psi abilities restored, our multidimensional abilities restored. We'll all be able to discern for ourselves.

Well going that "Sumerian"direction: What about the Annouki or what you call them?-if they decide to manifest themselves (if they really exist) do you think it will be beneficial to our race??

[edit on 24-10-2009 by ZenOnKwalsky]

They're manifested in 13 bloodlines, in our leaders, in the bankers, the Rothchild's, Rockefellers, and DuPonts who are amongst the most evil beings to walk on any planet in any system, and who are nuki's, alpha draconians to be exact. We are all different cosmic citizens in source. Earth is a prison planet, amongst other things, and the remnants from the old empire and war, the very bad guys who destroyed Lyrae and numerous planets, the ones that held out and would not capitulate to their fascist empire, are here, on this planet, and have been ruling through these bloodlines since time immorial, and are the founders of the 3 religions that are judaic in origin. Sumerian rule went to the genetics in the 12 bloodlines in Juda, and the Egyptian monarchy. The lost tribes of Juda, through Greece to Ireland, and the west, are one of the sources of the illumanati bloodlines, and can be easily researched online. These bloodlines watered down are throughout the world now in every race and are the reason for zeta's and other species of greys abducting to try and repair their dna.

We're all different in source. With my energy recognition I tend to see some of this easily, some leaps right out at me quickly. In any given family you can have a mixture of "human" lyreans, pleiadians, and nuki's all in the family. Many people are sleepers on assignment so to speak. Nuki's come in conscious, like walk ins, in the bloodlines who incarnate into their own children and grandchildren, who were alive at the time, in their ceremonies, or incarnate and are "managed" by the various controlling teams of nuki's and greys and black ops, and are agents of chaos.

Wars, economic meltdowns, epidemics, even horror movies are chaos, designed to create panic, and fear, and keep us from our true abilites to rid ourselves of them. We are co-creators with God and we can create with our intentions, commands, affirmations and visualizations. First Cause, imploded, endowing all things with consciousness and we are on a journey to discover ourselves and bring all knowledge back to Her. She is a Mother figure, still existing as self. Pleiadians and archangels call Her mother, and unity, a very feminine principal is the secret answer for how races evolve to level 1, 2 or 3 in the drake formula inbetween natural disasters, and raise in the dimensions of this multiverse as well. Separation, wars, violence, and planetary abuses and pollutions lead to extinction of a species.

If we do meditation and listen to Era, Vangelis, or other starseed music and seek the frequencies and harmonics in sacred geometry, crop circles, we not only can heal our dna, but access our right hemisphere and begin to wake up. Chakra meditations and seeking unity with our higher selves and star families really speeds this up.

Then, with the right intentions and metaphysical manifesting work, we can't be controlled.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

Those would be the same giants once known as Titans.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Wow. Is everything so black and white?

Where did you get the idea that evolution = no God?

Just because Extraterrestrials (we have plenty of aliens in America) show up doesn't mean that God doesn't exist. It would mean that many religions would be false ... or in the very least, misleading.

"God" means a lot of different things to different people. Are you specifically referencing one religion?

How do you know that the extraterrestrials don't believe in a Creator of the Universe?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
who do you think gave it to us..
second line

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
God vs Aliens

God side:
The bible and its influence.
People claim to have seen angles and demons.
People claim to have talked to angles and demons.
People have faith that God exists.
People believe that at some point God will intervene and change the world.

Evidence: questionable video and unconfirmable accounts.

Alien side:
Cults like scientology and its influence.
People claim to have seen aliens.
People claim to have talked/been abducted by aliens.
People have faith that aliens exist.
People believe that at some point Aliens will intervene and change the world.

Evidence: questionable video and unconfirmable accounts.

I am a Christian, but as someone who claims to believe in aliens you cannot claim that the other side is ignorant without claiming that you yourself are ignorant. You have just as much "Faith" and "evidence" as we do.

Edit: To add to that, I do not claim that people who believe in aliens are ignorant, I used to belive in aliens myself. Until after a point of research and thought I personaly came to the conclusion that the bible is right. And that "Aliens/Ufo's" are nothing more than one of satans deceptions.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Dark Passenger]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join