It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First deaths in Sweden from "swine flu" vaccine.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

We have already reported about the over 200 official cases of "side effects" from the "swine flu" mass vaccination that is taking place in Sweden. So far, only the so called "risk groups" are targeted, people who are sick, work in hospitals or are pregnant(!).

Today, Aftonbladet reveals that two Swedes have died from the Pandremix "swine flu" shot. Media in Sweden have consistently been promoting the mass vaccination and have systematically blocked any debate or critical voices from being published. Vaccinations have just begun but already they have killed more than the so called "swine flu" has done in Sweden.

www.theflucase.com... emid=64〈=de

The vaccine used in Sweden is Pandemrix from GlaxoSmithKline. The same vaccine is also designated for the peons in Germany. It contains Thiomersal and Squalen.

www.emea.europa.eu...

About 10% of those vaccinated show side effects. The most common so far are pain in the arm, then mild flu symptoms like fever, muscle pain, stomach pain, headaches, dizziness and fatigue, cramps and fever.

Link (Swedish)
www.dn.se...

Among the first to receive the vaccine were many nurses.

www.theflucase.com... 〈=en

Rebecka Andersson was the first person to get the shot in Sweden. She became feverish and felt sick to her stomach from the shot. " - I lost all energy", she says. "-I am normally never sick so I understood it must be the vaccine." Her class mates was vaccinated at the same time and she states that five out of nineteen also got sick from the swine flu vaccine.

Another nurse, Jennely, could hardly walk five meters after she got sick from the "swine flu" vaccination. She was completely healthy when she got the shot but the day after she had 39 degrees centigrade fever (102.2 F). "- I could hardly walk the five meters I had to the bathroom", she says. The fever lasted for three days. several of her colleagues at work had similar experiences. "- I know of at least ten that got fever , we are about 80 people at my workplace.

So for me it looks, like the peon vaccine is a complete failure. It is important to keep in mind, that many mild side effects will not be reported to the authorities. If about 10% of healthy nurses come down sick with fever after the vaccination, the benefit is more than questinable.

These are the short-term side effects. The adjuvans Squalen was also a component in the anthrax-vaccine, which is said to be responsible for the gulf war syndrome. So the real vaccine-damage, will probably only take effect in the future.

en.wikipedia.org...

As a German peon, I won't take the vaccine!

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Drunkenshrew]

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Drunkenshrew]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Last i read they were still investigating, as in they haven't linked the deaths to the vaccine yet. Seeing as they were from the high risk group they might've just died of natural causes.

Further more; Aftonbladet is known for really only being about sensationalism, they've been heavily critiqued for not checking sources and the likes.

[edit on 23/10/09 by Edews]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This is positively shocking, and just goes to show: You have to be a complete IDIOT to ever fall for the ongoing vaccine campaign.

Unlike you, I dont think the vaccine is a failure. I bet its doing exactly what they wanted it to do in the first place. There is way too much pressure to take this vaccine, and I would dearly love to know the real reason behind it. I bet whatever you want its not a good one.

S+F!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikhart

What can i say? history repeats itself

1976:Swine Flu Scare By The Govs Croons
2009/2010:Meet the new Swine flu scare with media news network and tv ads.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Where I work at 50 of us took it. The reason being is that it was offered in the mist form, inhales the live H1N1 virus and it is suppose to die in the lungs and you develop immunity to it.

The reason I took it was because it is possible to transmit the virus if you take this vaccine to another person, all be it very rare they say.

So I figured well I could come down with it due to the others getting vaccinated or I could just take it myself so I chose the latter to get it over with.

2 people got sick from it within 5 days. I got sick from about 10-12 days later and the illness/side effects (which ever they were) lasted about 5 days.

Now if you get tested after taking this you will come back positive for H1N1 because you do inhale live H1N1. One person at work went to the doctor after the test and they tested positive not because they were sick but because they took the vaccine.

All that being said those of us that did get sick from it recovered and all of us agreed the regular flu is much worse than the H1N1.

So if there is some type of plan to kill a majority of people off with the vaccine then they screwed it up royally and someone is gonna get fired lol.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I dont agree the media has been covering up peoples opinions about the vaccine. Just a few weeks ago they had a news story about the vaccine where the government recommended people to take it, but they also had asked people on the street about weather or not they were going to take the vaccine.

All 3 of the people published said No.

But yes, I would agree most mainstream media has been mostly saying that the vaccine is good to take for everybody "just in case" and "to protect others from getting infected".

On my work place, we had a discussion about it... 2 of 4 people were going to take it. So its a mixed reaction. News stories such as these ones will probably make less people interested in taking it too. Our media gets the message out that it may be dangerous to take the vaccine. Then its up to people to make their choice.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious
So if there is some type of plan to kill a majority of people off with the vaccine then they screwed it up royally and someone is gonna get fired lol.

It worries me more that it doesnt kill people, because then that was not the intended effect of this engineered virus. It was something else and we dont know what it is yet.

After all, if it started killing people, the med companies would get a lot of heat. But if its used for something else (people as carriers of something that makes them vulnerable in some way for the future), we may not be able to connect it to the vaccine.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

We have no way of knowing if the design is killng large numbers of people.

But I just recalled something I saw years ago, it was some documentary about UFOs in Africa. The twist that I will never forget about it is, having interviewed many witnesses to UFOs, some of them reported that whenever they tried to show the UFOs to people who had gotten vaccinated, THEY WERE UNABLE TO SEE THEM. Urban legend? Where there is smoke, there is fire.

Anyway I am firmly convinced they desperatly want us to take this vaccine, whatever the reason is.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikhart
Anyway I am firmly convinced they desperatly want us to take this vaccine, whatever the reason is.

Me too. Im very suspicious of it. The whole thing with the virus popping up is just very strange, specially when it looks to be designed.

We probably wont find out the reason for years.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

If population control/death is the goal, the vaccine is not a failure. Even if mercury and squalene were not known ingredients of this vaccine, I would be suspicious of it based how much of it they had ready. I would not be in a hurry to recieve this vaccine.

top topics

join