It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMBER ALERT: 9 year old girl missing, St. Martin/Jefferson City, Missouri

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I hope to god there aren't any pervs involved and she just wandered off and got lost or something I hope they find her soon

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by above

It's sad to see that some ATSers don't have much of a heart. What if you were that little girls father? As others have said, if that were MY kid, I would put that up everywhere a human being could see it or hear about it.

She's NINE YEARS OLD AND MISSING. She's probably hysterical, scared and wants nothing more to be returned home to her parents. I think this, more than many other topics, takes precedent on this and every other site.

May God return this little child back to where she belongs. Godspeed to the officials and police involved in this search and let's hope she's returned without a hair on her head harmed.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I don't know about many of you, but I personally get my news about what is going on in this world from here.

I would never have known about this if it wasn't posted in here. Great call posting this

I have a three year old Daughter and I would do everything in my power to find her if she was missing, even if it means posting an "off topic" subject here. I would also hope that others would break "protocol" on other sites to help me find my Daughter.

I have sent out text messages to all of my friends and family alerting them to the situation.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Admin edit: The staff is discussing how ATS is going to handle Amber Alerts going forward.

Closed.

[edit on 10-25-2009 by Springer]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join