It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting things you can "pull" up on No Planers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Ace Baker, is a well known "NO PLANER"

Many are familar with his "debate" here:

Here is "FAKES SUICIDE" on Jim Fetzer's delusional show:

Or course when faced up against a Real Video Expert, he fails completely. His suicide was faked because he was trying to prove a point! But that is not the point of my thread.

Its interesting that he is accusing all the major networks of what could be considered "Great and Diabolical Evil"

Now look who he is married to:
en.wikipedia.org...

She is also known under the names of Claire Marlo, Clair Marlo, Claire Marlowe, and Clara Veseliza. She is married to Alexander Collin "Ace" Baker, and together they run a small music production company in Sherman Oaks California called "Invisible Hand Productions".

Now just have a look at *WHO* she is connected to. (interesting)

Clair Marlo is a Croatian-American songwriter, record producer, and composer. She has produced such artists as Harry Chapin (posthumously), Kilauea, Grant Geissman, and had her music in films such as The Firm and The Swimming Pool. She has also had music on major American television networks including CBS, ABC, NBC and Fox.

You can also go to her website and see how much work has been done for the MAJOR NETWORKS> (talk about biting the hand that feeds!)

www.clairmarlo.com...

She has had music appear on every NETWORK that ACE is accusing of immense diabolical evil.

Now this in and of itself doesn't mean much. Or perhaps it does?

I mean I think it odd. She continues to LIST the Work She Did for These "EVIL" companies!

I wonder if she shares her husbands strange view that so many New Yorkers would have missed the event in question.

I personally think Ace is working for "THEM" and that is the most simple of all theories. Now he might not be, but that is just my opinion on this after seeing how ludicrous the claims are and what connections he might have.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by talisman]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Isn't it funny that people who ridicule the NPT constantly create threads on it. You guys are obssessed lol.

She may well have connections in the music industry, maybe even in the big media networks, but so what? Has she made any claims towards the NPT besides her husband?

And you think that having all those connections, its a bit risky accusing the big networks of evil, specially with such a high profile job? Why?
Just because her husband has those views (on the NPT) doesn't mean she has. I mean, most rock stars/film stars constantly have a go at their respected companies, big deal. If she is making enough money for them, do you think they honestly care?

I can't see the point of this thread. You just posted it, in yet another attempt to bash the NPT, with a flimsy argument at best.

Its all "them" against you isnt it.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thesneakiod

It may not prove what she thinks, however, I find it a little odd that the very networks that he says was involved in such diabolical evil are the very networks she continues to list! Now, if she doesn't believe what he believes I would think that such a thing would put a strain.

But see as he also "faked" a suicide, I find it more reasonable to concude that he is indeed working to descredit the "TRUTH" movement and that he will attack as many people has he can.

His idea's are soundly refuted in the debate.

Just to add something for YOUR DISINFORMATION

I only recently started attacking NO PLANERS. I use to a few years ago, but gave up, but like gnats they keep coming back and swirling around with threads that are ludicrous.

I think it only fair to go after their hypocrisy and or their "supposed" connections.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I can't really see "yet his wife is making jingles" as a connection.
Not to mention that she would propably have a hard time to find a TV station to sell her things to that did not report on 9/11.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Just wondering if you guys have asked yourself? Is he and she disinfo agents. You know, agent provocateurs? That would explain her connection to the MSM and him attacking them.

It is occam's razor. The most obvious and logical explanation is usually correct.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

That is correct. Also look at his convoluted explanation as to why he Faked Suicide on the Fetzer Show

acebaker.blogspot.com...

He's attacking everyone. LoL--That is typical disinfo. Bringing up things that are irrelevant and attacking anyone and everyone even other disinfo artists!

Now when this is seen in light of his wife's connections to the MAINSTREAM MEDIA which he accuses of A VERY WIDE CONSPIRACY I think the most simple explanation is that he is peddling B.S and "ACTING" just like he did with his "SUICIDE"

Here is his FAKE SUICIDE

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman

, if she doesn't believe what he believes I would think that such a thing would put a strain.

But see as he also "faked" a suicide, I find it more reasonable to concude that he is indeed working to descredit the "TRUTH" movement and that he will attack as many people has he can.

I think it only fair to go after their hypocrisy and or their "supposed" connections.

Couples don't agree on everything. My wife knows my views on the NPT, doesn't mean it puts a strain on our marriage. Don't be so ridiculous.

So he faked a suicide and because of that you think that he is working for "them" and trying to descredit the truth movement? Jesus what a tenuous link.

And please stop banging on about the truth movement, it doesn't exist. Its done absolutley nothing for justice for those who died. It only serves as a back slapping exercise for your own theories. And remember thats all they are. Show/prove to me what the TM has done for justice, show me.

You said it best "supposed connections" Wow what a crock of a thread.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Poor answer. His Wife is 'connected' to the "MEDIA" he is accusing of Immense and Diabolical Evil.

Does your Wife connect to All of the Mainstream Media that are being accued here?

So your parallel fails.

So he faked a suicide and because of that you think that he is working for "them" and trying to descredit the truth movement? Jesus what a tenuous link.

Yes indeed. Or just simply that he has "MENTAL PROBLEMS"

And please stop banging on about the truth movement, it doesn't exist.

So no movement exists? Like there no planes? That is a ridiculous statement. Obviously there is a loose associating of people who gather and protest and could be deemed part of the "TRUTH MOVEMENT" who have a "CORE" of what they think, and are on the same page for such.

Unless, you think they are all CGI as well?

Yes I see the connections with what his wife is connected to.

#1. The Theory is so ridiculous that I find it hard to take any serious who pushes this. They are either very gullible or have issues.

#2. He just manages to accuse all the coporations that his Wife has done work for, I find it a bit of a coincidence.

#3. His suicide as I mentioend is either because of his Mental Problems (denial of reality) and or deliberate.

#4. He attacks everyone and sets up division---Complete Disinfo

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Isn't it funny that people who ridicule the NPT constantly create threads on it. You guys are obssessed lol.

Isn't it funny how you blatantly misrepresent the reality of the situation?

The reality is this forum has a new NPT troll, we haven't talked about in quite a while. Since the MSM associates NPT's with "truthers", of course the serious people are going to have rebuttals against the no planes crap as they want to distance themselves from it as far as possible.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
Since the MSM associates NPT's with "truthers", of course the serious people are going to have rebuttals against the no planes crap as they want to distance themselves from it as far as possible.

This brings up an interesting point. When does the MSM ever bring up NPT? If NPT was such "disinfo," why doesn't the MSM bring it up as a mainstream truther theory every chance they get?

I can't recall every seeing the MSM bring up NPT. Seems wholly opposite of what the MSM would do if NPT was disinfo, BUT not bringing NPT up every change they get almost seems to give NPT credence because NPT means the MSM were in on it and that would be a GOOD reason why the MSM would never want to bring NPT up. Just saying.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

I think Ace Baker is the official NPT patsy. I've heard him called tinfoiler and such before. Not sure If I've ever heard any MSM say things about John Lear, I'll have to look into that.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Most no-planers don't even trust Ace Baker.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

posted by jprophet420
Since the MSM associates NPT's with "truthers", of course the serious people are going to have rebuttals against the no planes crap as they want to distance themselves from it as far as possible.

posted by ATH911

This brings up an interesting point. When does the MSM ever bring up NPT? If NPT was such "disinfo," why doesn't the MSM bring it up as a mainstream truther theory every chance they get?

I can't recall every seeing the MSM bring up NPT. Seems wholly opposite of what the MSM would do if NPT was disinfo, BUT not bringing NPT up every change they get almost seems to give NPT credence because NPT means the MSM were in on it and that would be a GOOD reason why the MSM would never want to bring NPT up. Just saying.

Oh the MSM was in on 'it' all right or at least the 9-11 coverup. Look how quickly they pulled their original day of 9-11 broadcasts revealing the explosions and bombs found and 1st responders and civilians reporting explosions in the WTC. Look how quickly Jamie McIntyre and Mike Walter toed the official line and changed their stories at the Pentagon.

The MSM are probably rubbing their necks, desperately hoping that the exposure of their roles in 9-11 goes no further. They certainly do not want to reveal anything which might cause more and more Americans to put two and two together.

Maybe the French will lend us a few guillotines. Or we could borrow a few thousand from the US Military.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38a8487f3864.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

join