It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Identification of a entity, asking for help.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Im skeptical about this type of thing, ghosts, and spirits and what not. but I made a exception today.

for the past 8 months a friend of mine has been having some strange # happen to him. his house is haunted, theres no doubt. Doors slam and radios turn on at random times. He's played with a ouija board before and swears up and down that his house is #ed. As in bad type of #ed.

He's been putting it on schizo, all the things that have been happening but he isnt one to bull# about things like this.

He hears things, voices that just sputter giberish. He'll wake up in the night and smell fire. Or wake up and feel like something has just beat the # out of him and knocked his breath away. He'll wake up in the morning and find marks on his body, that he didnt make, nor did anyone else. Today he swears on his life something about ripped his hair out by the roots with a yank. No one was with him, and like I said, he's not one to bull# about this.

The thing that worries me is that, human ghosts usually come back to communicate with us dont they? I dont know what to classify this as.

Im asking anyone for any advice on this matter, please help.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Sounds somewhat like a poltrgeist with doors slamming and all the noises. These "ghosts" usually inhabit a house where a young teenager is living. If there was something like that attacking me, I would move out. Why does he continue to stay there?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
He is a teenager, he's only 17.

He cant move out yet.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Poltergeists are believed to come from within the person experiencing the attacks. Being a manifestation of the persons frustration, anger, grief etc.
So not an actual entity. This often coincides with the person being hypersensitive or paranormally gifted.

This could be a possibility. Another thats comes to mind is that is could be a demonic presence or a disturbed spirit.

Either ways he should get a good medium to check the house and identify the problems.

Good luck

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Im pretty sure its sorted,pls let me know.check your u2u

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Kikider

There is no doubt in my mind that your friend has attracted disruptive spirits by using the Ouija Board. These things aren't toys, and in the hands of the unwary they can be highly dangerous.

We are eternal, and on the death of our physical body, our spirit body continues to exist in another dimension. You can't normally see it because its' atomic structure is less dense than our physical bodies are. It's a bit like radio and TV signals; you can't see them, but just because you can't see them, doesn't mean they don't exist.

If a person is nice, friendly and harmless just at the end of their current life, they are going to be the same immediately afterwards in their spirit body. If they are nasty, disruptive & harmful before passing over, then they are going to be the same afterwards.

Just after death, there are people there to help us to a place of safety, but because most people don't understand that life goes on after death of the physical body, some still don't believe it when they have passed over. Some live in great fear, and because they can still see everything around them in the room or building where they 'died', they often don't even realise they are dead.

They try and attract attention, by using all of their might to grab things; smash crockery; bang windows and doors. But the people in the room or building can't see the 'deceased', so they don't know what's happening, and can't help.

So, when a person buys a Ouija Board, usually for a bit of fun, they are playing with forces they don't understand. When they've read the instructions and start to operate the board, they open their minds to unseen forces. These disruptive and negative spirit people (and there are many more who are non-disruptive and positive), are powerful and determined, and they can grab hold of the people operating the board, and attach themselves permanently.

I know a sweet old lady who did that, and after she was grabbed by disruptive forces, used to put lipstick all over her face and swear profusely, when the spirit visited her. She lost all of her friends and died as a recluse.

In another case, an estate agent (realtor) died, and used to stay around his former office as he had been a workaholic, and bang filing cabinet drawers, and throw office equipment on the floor. He was successfully removed after a while, when his daughter went to see a person who knew how to perform the task.

In the case of your friend, you should try searching locally for someone who can do this clearing or exorcism. This could be a religious minister, or somebody in the psychic community who is capable of this. I am not religious myself, but if you do find a minister or priest, they can often do the job well enough.

I have tried to give you the benefit of 35 years of my experiences of things considered by many people as paranormal, and it may well be that you don't believe a word I have said. Don't worry about that, just go find somebody to sort the mess your friend is in; for that's both vital and urgent.

I send you both my love and best wishes for a speedy and positive outcome in this matter.

[edit on 23/10/2009 by Tallsorts]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This is all very helpfull feed back, I thank you all so much for helping here.

new topics

top topics

join