It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jackpot, Nevada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Hey Guys,

I was listening to an old Art Bell radio broadcast with John Lear from (I think) the mid-late 90s. John Lear said that he thought the UFO testing that was taking place during the Lazar days was moved to a new site near Jackpot, Nevada (ironic name right?) on the border between Nevada and Idaho. Lear also said that workers were brought in from Twin Falls, Idaho to the site. I know Mr. Lear is a poster here so hopefully I didn't butcher any of that. I started Google Mapping around in that area and it does seem conceivable that it would be a more remote and quieter spot than Area 51 to test. Since we have much more access to technology and satilite maps, I'm wondering if we could track this site down. I'm also wondering if anyone has heard anything about this.

Just an idle idea to pass the evening.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

did he say in which direction the base was from jackpot? or if its in nevada or idaho?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
FWIW, John's latest area of interest is Jake's Valley. I've driven about the half the valley and didn't see anything particularly interesting. The valley is a major telecom route (fiber optics).

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I grew up in the Twin Falls area all my life, so Jackpot was a frequent destination for gambling. A lot of the time on the stretch of highway between Twin Falls and Jackpot cars would just shut off for no apparent reason and some people would get nauseous on that road. Electromagnetic field maybe? Could be tied in to a base of some kind.

new topics

top topics

join