It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How 2012 "Enlightenment" Will Lead To Genocide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Super interesting. I appreciate new ideas. Always.

I'm not a Christian, but I find any widely held belief suspect, including 'the great awakening'. Thanks for your new approach. I'll keep it in mind if something like this does come about! Who knows?

Thanks! S and fuc*ing F for a good watch

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
How 2012 "Enlightenment" Will Lead To Genocide (2 of 3):

At the 3:44 mark of the above video, Chris White predicts that:

"A major war will be set up by those who have the power to make things like that happen, I think there will be an effort to make this war seem like the same war prophesied at the end of the Bible, in order to give credibility to their next move. There will also be before that an effort in the coming years to make a man seem like the Biblical Antichrist. They will make it look like he has made a peace agreement with Israel and the whole bit. They will put him in charge of some quasi global government, maybe the U.N or the EU. This system and man will essentially be the fall guy[."

I was going to wait until the presidential elections was over, but since it seems like its a given that Obama is getting reelected, I'm going to say this now. Before Obama was even elected the first time, people were already making him out to be the Antichrist and still are. Obama's anti christian rhetoric only helped facilitate this sentiment. He also stated in one video that in his second term he wants to "get rid of Christmas", although I'm having a hard time finding that video. I'll post it if I can find it. Obama is also the first President to ever become the head of the U.N Security Council, so it seems like his predictions actually are coming to past, more or less.

CNN: Is Obama the Anti-Christ?:

"You're the antichrist!":

Obama's Anti-Christian Comments:

Barack Obama is the first United Nations President

Barack Obama The Scapegoat:

edit on 6-10-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackManINC
How 2012 "Enlightenment" Will Lead To Genocide (2 of 3):

At the 14:32 mark of the above video, Chris White predicts that:

"A major war will be set up by those who have the power to make things like that happen, I think there will be an effort to make this war seem like the same war prophesied at the end of the Bible, in order to give credibility to their next move. There will also be before that an effort in the coming years to make a man seem like the Biblical Antichrist. They will make it look like he has made a peace agreement with Israel and the whole bit. They will put him in charge of some quasi global government, maybe the U.N or the EU. This system and man will essentially be the fall guy[."

I was going to wait until the presidential elections was over, but since it seems like its a given that Obama is getting reelected, I'm going to say this now. Before Obama was even elected the first time, people were already making him out to be the Antichrist and still are. Obama's anti christian rhetoric only helped facilitate this sentiment. He also stated in one video that in his second term he wants to "get rid of Christmas", although I'm having a hard time finding that video. I'll post it if I can find it. Obama is also the first President to ever become the head of the U.N Security Council, so it seems like his predictions actually are coming to past, more or less.

CNN: Is Obama the Anti-Christ?:

"You're the antichrist!":

Obama's Anti-Christian Comments:

Barack Obama is the first United Nations President

Barack Obama The Scapegoat:

edit on 6-10-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

Newsweek Calls Obama's Inauguration "The Second Coming" (2013):

Sackcloth&AshesThe FALLING AWAY&The INAUGURATION of the SON of PERDITION:

As you all can see, its all going according to plan. Lots of people are now convinced that Obama is the Antichrist. The fools that fall for this nonsense clearly don't understand scripture like they claim they do. A lot will have to happen before the Antichrist comes on the scene. The real Antichrist in Revelation comes on the scene performing miracles, just like "the Christ" of the Theosophical New Age movement, so Obama is playing his part very well as the patsy. Whats coming up next on the list is major war.

<< 1   >>

join