It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we actually in hell?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
- Imagine a place where you have no hope.

- Imagine a place where everything is illegal.

- Imagine a place where child molesters and murders roam the streets.

- Imagine a place where most of your money is confiscated with no explaination of where it went.

- Imagine a place where people bigger, badder and more connected than you use thier influence to mold public policy.

- Imagine a place where the media manipulates your friends and neighbors on a daily basis.

- Imagine a place where the government (Big brother) and business (Little brother) work together to spy on you and limit your freedom.

- Imagine a place where most of the population is dependant on your confiscated money and government handouts for thier next meal.

- Imagine a place where eternal everlasting wars are waged, without a real objective.

- Imagine a place where propaganda is practiced on you and yours everyday.

- Imagine a place where deceit, theft and manipulation are accepted as the social norm.

- Imagine a place where your labor and innovation are stolen from you by others.

- Imagine a place where your children are educated to become docile slaves for people who you are told are better than you.

- Imagine a place where there are cameras everywhere that record your every move.

- Imagine a place where no one cares and everyone feels powerless to do anything.

- Imagine a place where no one knows what or who to believe.

- Image a place where no one has any loyalty to anything.

- Imagine a place where you have no financial security.

- Imagine a place where your leaders realize that they are in hell and try to opt out of the system as fast as they can.

- Imagine a place where most people are actually morons that can be easily distracted and manipulated by the next best thing.

- Image a place where everyone is ignorant and afraid.

- Imagine a place where everyone just cares about making a buck, but they have to work 100x as hard for it as before, because it's worthless.

- Image a place where you are actually a slave.

- Imagine a place where the rich, privlidged and connected are immune from all of the above realities.

Imagine no more - You live in the new America.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Are we actually in hell? Yes.

This planet is supposed to be heaven on earth (a Biblical reference). But your list of distractions sure makes a dent on the scheme of things. Maybe all of us just do NOT take the time or look hard enough for that piece (or peace) of heaven (or of mind), respectively.

Just consider our current situations (or what appears to be negativity) as 'heaven's hell'.

[edit on 2009-10-23 by pikypiky]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Are we actually in hell? Yes.

This planet is supposed to be heaven on earth (a Biblical reference). But your list of distractions sure makes a dent on the scheme of things. Maybe all of us just do NOT take the time or look hard enough for that piece (or peace) of heaven (or of mind), respectively.

Just consider our current situations (or what appears to be negativity) as 'heaven's hell'.

Yeah, I get it.

Wallow in the mud with the pigs or play in the sky with the birds.

Just hard to make the transition I guess.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
You are where you perceive yourself to be.

Sorry if the world doesn't live up to your expectations, it is a work in progress, why not help create the world you want to live in, even on a microscopic level.

Can you think of any other time in history where they actually had it better ???

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Can you think of any other time in history where they actually had it better ???

The sad reality is probably not.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Guess what happens when you rely on the world to make you happy. Same with relying on
people, possessions, pleasures e.c.t

Is it hell? Not from my life experience so far (24). While perspective is important, a suffering individual will certainly have an obvious disposition. Keep in mind...a well fed, loved, wealthy, attractive, cheerful, healthy person can suffer greatly as well.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow

Is it hell? Not from my life experience so far (24).

I knew all the answers when I was 24 as well.

I think it comes down to you're the do'er or the done too.

I would think that you always want to be the one holding the gun as illustrated in the picture.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Well if we are, then my hell isn't so bad.

On the flip side, heaven must be mind-blowing

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I have wondered this for quite some time. Given that we are all choosing our future consciously or subconsciously i would suppose that this started out as a paradise and now is TURNING into hell on earth.

Why is this happening and who is befitting from this is the big question, but one thing is undeniable things might be improving technologically but humanity is being corrupted insidiously. Be it design or random evolution i dont know.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malzypants
Well if we are, then my hell isn't so bad.

On the flip side, heaven must be mind-blowing

It can only get better. A belief without reason.

That might be a delusional way of looking at things. Of course, never seeing things as getting any better might just be the path to hell.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
are we actually in hell ? close ! we are still working on turning it into hell on earth!
our rivers that ignite .
poisoning everything with our pollutions .
raping the forests for timber.
raping the oceans creatures .
sending creatures into extinction.
unleashing nuclear weapons -that will destroy us all if used for war.
all of this and so much more all for corporate greed.

money the root of all evil -and who started it all and proliferated this madness world wide?

and what great evil is behind this insanity- the church -

the money lenders were not in the church in ancient times they were the church and still are to this day.
their god is greed and opulence and cow-towing the masses to blindly follow like the sheep that you are .
they own you all and everything as this is their GODS WAY-GODS WILL.
think on it they own our immortal souls all because they have you in debt to them ,as they own the governments through debt that you the people owe ,they own your military`s through government debt that you the people owe them,they own your corporations through the stocks and bonds that you the people paid for in the churches name . and you the people will never be free nor will you ever have any freedom as they control it all through the use of force anyone who stands in their way is dead it is their way. remember you all killed through the act of war whether you were a participant or a tax payer you contributed to the filling fields ,and soiled your hands as much as they the church that stood by and did nothing to stop it as there is GREAT PROFIT IN WAR,and you all send your children to die for a false gods BLOOD LUST . YOU all go to their churches to prostrate your selves before them in reverence of their madness, whore mongers that led you to believe that they are doing GODS work dressed in black ,the color of evil incarnate.
remember the SAVIOR you all call CHRIST he died to for being anti whatever they were for if you read the book correctly rather than being the blind-by the way JESUS was never his name ,you have been lied to again.
HELL ON EARTH IS ABOUT TO BECOME A FULL REALITY IN YOUR REALM!!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
I have wondered this for quite some time. Given that we are all choosing our future consciously or subconsciously i would suppose that this started out as a paradise and now is TURNING into hell on earth.

Why is this happening and who is befitting from this is the big question, but one thing is undeniable things might be improving technologically but humanity is being corrupted insidiously. Be it design or random evolution i dont know.

The population is allowed to increase for only one reason.

They can be profited upon.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

No.

Hell is a place sans beauty and while we may be desensitized in this nation to ignore beauty there is still beauty out there. Every time I look at an image of space, every time I hear the rain and see the pale moon or see two people talking and laughing I am reminded of how much beauty there is in the world. Its there, its just buried beneath tons of sorrow, propaganda and injustice.

Nature is beautiful, its this artificial system we've set up that's creating most of the problems. Starvation, ignorance, war, they can all be traced to flaws in our system, flaws like Religion, Politics and other major propaganda machines that have been taken captive by those who seek to dominate and control others.

They actually, in modern times, get us to control ourselves for them, its really quite easy, we think we're so smart but really we're just chimps in a lab run by other chimps who just happen to have more banana's than us.

No, I don't think were in Hell, we live in one hell of a flawed world though.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by picrat

money the root of all evil -and who started it all and proliferated this madness world wide?

and what great evil is behind this insanity- the church

I think it might actually be women, who are controlling men, who are behind the insanity.

Think about it.

It all about spreading the lust, for sex and money, all over the world.

Do women cater to it or use it for thier own agenda?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Yes your right!

My first wife invented it?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

They ... get us to control ourselves for them

... we're just chimps in a lab run by other chimps who just happen to have more banana's than us.

And that's just it.

It's all a big experiment, the lesser chimps (us) let the greater chimps (them) control the experiment.

We're all monkey's now.

All though I admit that sometimes I drive around and see just a mass of people everywhere and I say dear god, don't let these people flip out and lose control.

And then I look up at the sun and say, dear god don't let the sun crash into the earth today.

Atlas 6 Billion people didn't flip out and the sun didn't crash into the earth today.

Let's try again tommarrow.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

No we are not in hell.

Hell is on earth however.

Good always triumphs in the end no matter what because you cannot kill whats right, its not tangible.

If you want to rid yourself of the hell, get rid of your fear of death because its not the worst thing that can happen to you and its going to happen to us all regardless of how ready you are for it. Find comfort in certainty because death is your one God given clue and only certainty thats built into you from the start of life about who you are chief.

We are only here to learn from experience for whats next.

I hope that makes sense to you and I hope you find your peace because this world will torment you if you let it.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
Yes your right!

My first wife invented it?

I think women are knee deep in it.

Remember the isle of lesbos?

The greek new testement?

Greek sororities?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
You make your own Heaven and Hell right here on Earth. Which way do you want to see it?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
You make your own Heaven and Hell right here on Earth.

Which way do you want to see it?

I think I'd rather be the one holding the gun, as illustrated in the picture.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join