It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ariel Sharon, Israel's Prime Minister is waking!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Israel's Prime Minister Ariel Sharon is waking from his nearly 4 year slumber because of his "head wound" that is, a stroke with haemorrhaging.
There has always been discussion regarding who is the best candidate for the antichrist, but I was just wondering if there are others who agree that this guy might be the best one yet? The bible does say he will have suffered a fatal head wound and will be miraculously head....

"Revelation 13:3 (New King James Version)
3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast."

other biblical criterium:

Antichrist of Middle Eastern descent (Israel is in the Middle East)

Antichrist will be born into politics and military (family was of a political/military background) Sharon himself was a General in the Israeli Army (and a politician)

Antichrist will suffer a fatal head wound, but will miraculously recover.

Antichrist will be given power and will wage Armageddon (which he personally believes in)

Megido (in Israel) means "Armageddon" in Hebrew.

Also worth noting that he's been referred to as "The Beast" in the Arab world over his horrible war-crimes and the wars that he has waged.

Here is the link to where his doctor duscusses his possible awakening.

Ariel Sharon is possibly awakening says doctor

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Phenomium]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
If he really has come out of it then your looking at many years of rehabilitation. Learning to eat,walk, and talk all over again. Brain damage could have already happened.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Maybe him and Dick Cheney could make out on pay-per-view. It could be after UFC 112 or something.

Seriously, if Ariel Sharon is the anti-Christ, what's that make my cat?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
His waking could always be used for more symbolic purposes by the fanatics. A green light for this, that or the other. These are the same types of fanatics that are trying to genetically breed a Red Heifer so they can storm the temple mound and bring about WW3. Nothing would surprise me in that part of the world right now.

IRM

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
could this be linked to timewave zero? im sure it could be. mybe he will be functioning or something rediculous.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Can't even remember what I said to get a nasty TC flag - oh well - some sensitive moderator I think.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I doubt " a stroke with hemorrhaging" Qualifies itself as a “fatal Wound” For the World to Marvel at the “healing” I’d say the Injury would ‘appeared that person to have died or did die! I.e. Replicating a Jesus resurrection from the dead…For People to “Marvel”

Then he brings Lighting down from Heaven, something only Daniel could do! It Must then be Jesus returning to Earth as the Word says! Both Christian and Islamic word! They say almost the same thing!

Then those Christian who can see through all this! Rebel and talk out against this person, then get persecuted. Just like the Christian of the 1st Century ! No rapture yet guys

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
He's waking out of a coma, it happens! What's religious about a medical condition?

It will be interesting discussion to bring him up to speed...... really!!? it's 2009!!!

[edit on 24-10-2009 by john124]

join