It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Design Express and Manifest Magick Spells

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Not bad,
poetry is
spell-making

The Temple is within,
If you cannot find
what you seek within you,
You shall not find it
without you.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

No no no, I think we are in the same book.
I mean, there is only one book in my understanding.
But I do think we are reading it quite differently.
There isnt really a right way to read it though. Art is art. It has its own life as soon as we put our eyes on it, it becomes independent of the intention of the artist that created it.

Its all about what we are looking for. Im looking for beauty, peace, harmony and "newness" or originality. Funny that some of these things Im looking for once in a while appear to be contradictory to some of the other things. So in a way, originality or variety dominates my search. But even too much originality starts becoming unoriginal...Im telling ya, sometimes my mind is just overwhelming.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

I had to star that, as it did make a lot of sense, and we werent talking on the same level. Thank you very much for defining this.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I want to say this in a way that doesn't offend.
Don't you think wanting to do these kinds of things, is a little control
freakish? Manipulation is, a sign of some psychosis is it not?
Come in off a little wierd. That may just be me though.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Another question is about dualism itself.

I am interested in your view on this duality

Dark and Light
PrimeCreator and InfiniteCreator

PrimeCreator is nothing or none and is represented by black.
The source and lower realms seem dark to us, as they are closer to prime creator.
As we are bright stars to them.

InfiniteCreator is infinite or quality and is represented by white.
the more advanced levels have more infinity or more quality and so shine to us.

and how that would allow unity to even occur.

Unity is freequality or OR-ALL also known as UNION in boolean algebra, set theory.
meaning you can have one, another or both.

Unity or Freedom between None and Quality achieved by allowing everything, with all possibilities.

Without the unity, how would the universal understanding, which is the way advanced ETs experience a one mindedness, and communicate, they are connected occur?

those tuned at similar frequencies hear each through the radio (host-body).

How would a race pull together anywhere were so many dark ones exist who do terrible things?

Give all a place to be with those of like vibration in freedom.
That way they can meet themselves, in their true form. (rather than in prison form)

This can be achieved through social villages. with each social village having it's own internal laws completely sovereign from anything above.

A cell in a body, has the freedom to kill itself. So should a social village be allowed to legalize murder and torture in it's confines.
This would be natural way, modeled on successful organisations (atoms, molecules, cells).

To me unity, works with redemption, and everyone recovering and taking their various experiences, some good and some bad, all information, to add to the whole.

yes exactly, with such a system, a social village could collect it's own information, or produce it's own goods, and trade or share with others.

How do you balance between two opposites such as dualism and unity?

They aren't oposites.

in fact the whole idea of "opposites" is an illusion.
not day, is a related concept, perhaps night.
it's not a wholly different concept like apple.

it's like asking "how do you balance two similar things?"
well, probably by having both of them.

balance at least karmic balance, is when you do something, you then experience it later, to balance your soul with the experience of being the actor and audience.

unity is or-all,
dualism has many meanings in earth culture,
dual as in two, is a pair or couple, of related concepts.

they are different things,
we have both,
and so they are in union (or-all).

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
I want to say this in a way that doesn't offend.
Don't you think wanting to do these kinds of things, is a little control
freakish?

well actually no coning of trolls or enemies takes place.

merely the definition of what you choose to experience.

Manipulation is, a sign of some psychosis is it not?

nope. though if you refer to psychiatry,
being happy is also a profitable to pharmaceuticals.

Come in off a little wierd. That may just be me though.

see it more like walking, with mind, through the multiverse forest.

Look around and see what's interesting,
and make note of what would like to interact with more,
perhaps doing more quantum binding activities for things more interested in.

can get a different perspective of the forest with mind altering experience.

but generally, it's no different than how a person might plan to climb a mountain, or find a river when in a forest, perhaps build a home.

these are natural activities.

if you do not wish to define where you are, or where you are going, and are not making any choices. It's quite possible you are recently ascended from the plant-animal second-density of desire to third-density a vibration of choice.

you can choose to let other people define your reality.
though that seems like an easy way out,
with little to learn.

accept some of other peoples beliefs,
body is a collection of beliefs,
choose which ones.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by lowki]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

The chakra's, is this the 12 chakra ones that I've been doing.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Unity_99]

The twelve chakras I refer to I heard in a plaedian channeling online
from this series

Bringers of the Dawn: Teachings from the Pleiadians
www.youtube.com...

also I merged the meaning with the Ra channeling lawofone.info... cosmology

basically the chakras from top to bottom:
C universe chakra (somewhere in universe) can look at the universe with this one
B galactic chakra (somewhere in galaxy) can talk to galactic entities through here
A solar system chakra (somewhere in solar system) can talk to solar system entities
9 planetary chakra (high in atmosphere by plaedian channeling) can remote view planetary
8 local chakra (just above the head) the chakra that defines/filters your physical sense experience, (telekinesis here)
7 gateway chakra ( crown of head, violet) channeling here
6 third eye chakra ( mid eyebrow ridge or forehead, deep blue ) akashic record viewing here
5 voice chakra (throat, pale blue) wisdom and past life memories
4 heart chakra (located near or at heart ) anchoring in ideas or committing here
3 mind chakra (located at solar plexus ) make choices, between alternatives
2 desire chakra (located near navel) desires here hunger, thirst
1 aware chakra (base of spine) awareness and connection to physical
0 none chakra (below self) primeCreator zen happiness here

I've actually got 12 chakra's in that list with the none or zen chakra ( i intuited, though seems to be the source of nirvana and zen that buddihists and hindu's have spoken of on this planet)

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thank you, do you ignore the spinning lights, and just focus on using intution and insight then when doing this. I do recall doing a chakra meditation listening to Constance Demby Mother of the World, good starseed music (along with era, vangelis, gregorian) and I was just placing myself in my mind spontaneously in the blue mists of pleiades, and a guide came and showed me a planet in pleiades. I was standing by the ocean, with a curve, like a bay several miles ahead with a beautiful graceful crystal city at that curve. He said this was home. It was then that I thought, am I there at this time, with family? Do they check on me because I am a projection of her? I have been called mother in some of the postcards.

But that one spontaneous putting my energy out there, was just a little concerning for it drew attention that continued for some time and ended with siting an incredible light ship after another meditation where the same contact had happened with the words, cultural exchange, Sirian Council and Sirian/Pleiadian Council were spoken and it was very unusual.
I stood to go up thinking this was odd, and looked over into the clearing and the most incredible craft appeared. That was on July 3rd, and all started from that Chakra meditation perhaps a month or so earlier.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Gateway universes.

Are universes used to travel between universes.

Also sometimes used for universes in gateways, (that may transport within the same universe).

A primitive one you may be familiar with consits of tunnels,
a basic tunnel has little form and shape.
though a practiced magician as depicted in some fantasy novels,
can add on things, like floating platforms, or even walkways,
or moving sidewalks, depending on preference.

Multiverse hopping.

this has to do with hopping between different universe genera.
it can not usually be done through a gateway universe,
since the destination may be too incompatible to allow your host body or form to survive.

so this is usually accessed from an out of body experience, such as post mortem or meditative trance.

can go into a different universe, perhaps a more primitive one made of shapes and colors,
some people experiencing hallucinations of beautiful colors and motions are accessing these.

Quantum particle wave???

Imagine you be a ball,
and going somewhere,
you also move around up down and about,
out of curiosity, just watching the scenery,
as you go to your destination,
you be a quantum particle wave.

wavicle.
you still have the memories,
that's how you imagine (mind-sense) it.

World of mountains.

This is a gateway universe I am particularly fond of.
Here is a picture I drew earlier

basically a vast blank plain, with mountains sticking out of it.

what made this gateway universe different is that there were actual cities in it,
with loads of people, vast walkways, street vendors, and the mountains were in the gateway universe so you could actually visit them without having to leave the gateway universe (though some civilizations weren't advanced enough to teleport or create a mountain within the gateway universe, and made do with either just a door, or a door with a holographic
mountain projected behind it.

they weren't all mountains, some were whirld winds, or aquarium like things.
one of the things I also loved is that there were amazing libraries,
I really liked this golden sphereical one, that was infinite in it is every dimension,
completly customized to my belief system and with akashic records (or vast enough database) physically available with a thought.

Though probably not related, but I did see a vision of being in a tower, human looking female with long brown hair, wearing a gown with a protector beside me, and a dragon. The mountains were very sharp, very spiked, almost like an astroid.

well ya, that could be lots of places. mountains and towers are pretty common in the universe.

He was surprised and said that was pre-andromedan galaxy, so one of the smaller galaxies that got absorbed. I couldnt relate it to a reality, but at the same time sensed a long time lapse, so keep that one filed.

seems like a past life memory to me, could even have been on earth, or nearby galaxy.
planets are smaller when they are younger.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
reply to post by Unity_99

There is no push towards mindlessness in order to disappear into the nothingness. Sometimes I wish there was though.

Hinduism and Buddhism aim to do exactly that.

what I really want. I want to learn kinestesically (for now at least) and that requires that I diminish the acitvity of my mind which can get quite overwhelming.

This is my path at least. Dont know if it makes any sense to you. Maybe I misunderstood your askings.
[edit on 10-11-2009 by Geladinhu]

Yes, yes it does.

Working with physical truth experience.
Take walk in park, feel nature, hug tree,
remember how to use the body,
create something,
perhaps a drawing on paper, with physical devices.

computer is a fire,
when we only work with computer,
the fire is our only element,
a balance helps the soul,

a change from firey computer type and click, and airy speaking.
working with liquid ink, or solid crayon,
on paper.

see what of your mind you can actually get into physical reality,
by drawing it out with your hands.

after drawing, can do other things.
I've made from clay, seedballs, spoon, bowl, cuneiform tablets.
From wood chopsticks, small raft, bookcase

I started this summer,
when also felt desire to do things more physically,
for better present moment appreciation,
tangible and real.

real is when,
we the "other people" agree.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Energy is supposed to be beginning today to affect starseeds and awakening. Bluejay said that this was a very good day for manifesting on the David Wilcock disclosure thread. I had heard for some time now that the energies would be strong, as in August for me, in November. If at all like that, it would last for days, and may even become quite uncomfortable so would need more rest.

But the 11 11 11, and being rememberance day. I believe that TPTB see the war victims as some kind of human sacrifice. What would this mean in terms of positive awakening? Positive manifesting. I'm not quite sure a gateway to a sacrifice appeals to me. I'm sure some activations will be occurring as a result soon.

The way I think of it, is that irregardless of what day they put rememberance day on, the numbers themselves aren't negative. And this should be an energy that is positive too.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
im gonna read through this thread more as i said, but to the op, i would like to thank you for putting me on to the wingmaker site. i have heard of it in the past, but i never inquired, and just wow. finishing up the interviews now. been reading since yesterday, and the best page i have for no particular reason saved for last, and thats interview two. good stuff.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

reply to post by lowki

The way I think of it, is that irregardless of what day they put rememberance day on, the numbers themselves aren't negative. And this should be an energy that is positive too.

well, yea, it's my birthday.

11/11/1987 and numberology 11
more ones than most numerology text books acknowledge are possible.

i did hear there were some plans for mass human sacrifice.

sacrifice magic can be quite powerful. Especially when the soul knows the intent of the sacrifice. I remember in a black magick school I once learned in many lives ago, the soul would have a mission to solve the spell (make it come true) before it could go on to the afterlife.

with mass sacrifice, it's more quantity rather than quality. I'm not even sure if many dieties will accept masses jibbering fear mongered souls, as well, they would take quite some work to be useful. except perhaps in some deep dark depths of hell, but what can a divinity from such a place offer of any value to a being of light?

oh well, the illuminati or whoever is behiind these mass genocide plans probably has it all figured out.
I'm just hoping there's gonna be more robots.

cross my heart and hope to die.
honest.

it's a trick i learned, that as an infinite being, you can end up anywhere you are alive.
so if you "pretend" or "imagine" that you just didn't survive in any of the instances not according to your wishes.
it's a dark magic, but it works.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
By the way, Happy Birthday. Light and love, peace, joy, awareness, tranqility, and enlightenment.

Yes, well I do have this very strong impression from some of the more recent things I recall and an attempt by a third group to try and bully me into some kind of agreement, that this is not going to happen. Oh well, sorry for their luck.
: The starseeds aren't here to make everyone happy after all, just to encourage waking up, so that we say, NO, with alot of backbone like normal cosmic citizens do. There is more to this than this of course.

About third group. Had a really unusual experience on the 11th, of all things. It had to do with something that I believed the wrong side had carried out. I had had implants removed before by my group. And they identified. Some other procedure was done, and they identified as well. However, they are suspects to me. I beleive connected to this man, on the 11th. To'i'e'e' and Ka'ri'n. Technicians. He was noting a converstation I had had with my friend over dualism and called me Claire de lune. Which I had to go and search up and listen to the song by Debussy and look into the meaning, and then realize hmmm.... yes I think reflective feminine light from Divine Mother, who I call the Highest God of all, the complete everything. In any case, I did flash on more men believing in dualism than women. And alot more negatives too.

In any case, on the 11th someone did an activation for me, a very good friend, concerning 100% memory return. This is more of a process. I had to step into my memory I'd had of the lyraean system. I have a really strong block which is there for some reason, in part it makes everything simple for me. The faith of a child is considered the faith of a lion. So I was told. So, ultimately, the manfesting of the other side. With their superior hardware, while we only use a small amount of our minds. Well, the way the block affects me, is to just think: A) Neil from the Matrix. It takes absolute faith and can outdo all of them with the Force. B) why do we have to wake up in large numbers, to our source? Well, if they have super computers, and we have the older models, then we need to link up with shared intentions and form a super cluster. When in doubt fall back to plan A, and ask for help!

In any case, the Force is stronger the Sacrificial energy. That is the mindset of any child and sufficient. No need to complicate it.

So, that night on the 11th, after seeing some memories flesh out more, and see this really busy star wars type port city with so many crafts from many systems arriving, adn the panic and people were boarding for they knew what was coming.

I was lying on the couch, asking for help because those guys had messed with me. And I was sent a strong postcard contact from a man who looked just like someone I had seen before, named Jzha'z'u'. Now my other advisor, the one I named and this man who I wasnt sure of who he was, are all related, though not on the same side of things. And are all related to me. Different branches of my cosmic family spread into different systems. This man was Sirian I believed, which put Sirius into major conflict, for he was cold, and utterly ruthless. And a supporter of the nwo agenda here.

He coldly told me that, if I would agree to the terms he would remove the device personally. Which brought enormous questions up to me, including why????the goons here do things differently. Why go to all this trouble? Seemed foolish to me. In any case, though the answer was no!!!! I did get curious and ask him what were his terms. And it was such a simplistic response concerning giving up the fight against nwo, and whatever we were doing here as missions, something I do not know a lot about. But what an idiot he was!!!!! So Sirius is in conflict and one side is nuki/nwo/depopulate and control earth worse than ever supporters!!!

I got up disgusted and walked by the computer and saw a game that was on. The new one aion, with the character selection up, and saw my sons avatar, a beautiful blond haired templar, healing warrior. In this game a bit like world of warcraft but prettier, you have forgotten who you are, and then you ascend and get wings. I think it was put out by altair.

In any case, this avatar stirred some memory and I kept saying to myself, do I know someone like this? That man immediatly says, "Do you remember now? Do you remember your son?" So threats were made. I don't know if they are agianst my family here, or a cosmic family. His name did come to me. And I am now seeking help concernign this BS!

The cosmos became very wierd. Anyway. May the force be with us!

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Magic is a subset of psychology, although most psychologists won't admit it to themselves yet. Munch on the information below and think again. Man is of three minds, conscious (left brain), subconscious (right brain), and unconscious (heart brain). Makes you wonder about duality and trinity in religion. It also explains why most of us are so confused all the time.

www.rcpsych.ac.uk...

After extensive research, Armour (1994) introduced the concept of functional ‘heart brain’. His work revealed that the heart has a complex intrinsic nervous system that is sufficiently sophisticated to qualify as a ‘little brain’ in its own right. The heart’s brain is an intricate network of several types of neurons, neurotransmitters, proteins and support cells similar to those found in the brain proper. Its elaborate circuitry enables it to act independently of the cranial brain – to learn, remember, and even feel and sense. The heart’s nervous system contains around 40,000 neurons, called sensory neurites (Armour, 1991). Information from the heart - including feeling sensations - is sent to the brain through several afferents. These afferent nerve pathways enter the brain at the area of the medulla, and cascade up into the higher centres of the brain, where they may influence perception, decision making and other cognitive processes (Armour, 2004).

Thus, it was revealed that the heart has its own intrinsic nervous system that operates and processes information independently of the brain or nervous system. This is what allows a heart transplant to work. Normally, the heart communicates with the brain via nerve fibres running through the vagus nerve and the spinal column. In a heart transplant, these nerve connections do not reconnect for an extended period of time; in the meantime, the transplanted heart is able to function in its new host only through the capacity of its intact, intrinsic nervous system (Murphy, et al, 2000)

Research has also revealed that the heart communicates information to the brain and throughout the body via electromagnetic field interactions. The heart generates the body’s most powerful and most extensive rhythmic electromagnetic field. The heart’s magnetic component is about 500 times stronger than the brain’s magnetic field and can be detected several feet away from the body. It was proposed that, this heart field acts as a carrier wave for information that provides a global synchronizing signal for the entire body (McCraty, Bradley & Tomasino, 2004)

There is now evidence that a subtle yet influential electromagnetic or ‘energetic’ communication system operates just below our conscious awareness. Energetic interactions possibly contribute to the ‘magnetic’ attractions or repulsions that occur between individuals, and also affect social relationships. It was also found that one person’s brain waves can synchronize to another person’s heart (McCraty, 2004).

A very interesting research finding has been that the heart is involved in the processing and decoding of intuitive information (McCraty, Atkinson & Bradley, 2004). Previous data suggests that the heart’s field was directly involved in intuitive perception, through its coupling to an energetic information field outside the bounds of space and time (Childre & McCraty, 2001). Using a rigorous experimental design; there was evidence that both the heart and brain receive and respond to information about a future event before the event actually happens. Even more surprising was that the heart appeared to receive this intuitive information before the brain (McCraty, Atkinson & Bradley, 2004).

[edit on 20-11-2009 by wanderingwaldo]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Add the recent news about insect brains and you have something really exciting.

Brain size isn't everything

Having a smaller brain may not mean that an organism is less intelligent than a bigger animal - in fact having a brain the size of a pinhead could still make an insect as bright as a larger being, researchers claim.

Computer simulations by scientists from Cambridge University and Queen Mary, University of London found that neural circuits small enough to represent an insect brain could generate consciousness, meaning the animal is not simply a "living robot".

"We know that body size is the single best way to predict an animal's brain size. However, contrary to popular belief, we can't say that brain size predicts their capacity for intelligent behaviour," said Professor Lars

Chittka, from Queen Mary's Research Centre for Psychology, writing in the journal Current Biology.

"In bigger brains we often don't find more complexity, just an endless repetition of the same neural circuits over and over. This might add detail to remembered images or sounds, but not add any degree of complexity."

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I believe magic is using your heart as an intuitive transmitter instead of a receiver. You use your conscious mind to program your subconscious through the use of symbolism and if used properly you will send a signal back along the intuitive pathway in the unconscious eliciting change in the world around you.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by wanderingwaldo]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
maybe you can conjure up a magic spell to write that book for you

Just my 2-cents

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
maybe you can conjure up a magic spell to write that book for you

Just my 2-cents

I certainly can.

There is the matter of how I would accept that it be written.

If it is written For me. Is someone writing it To me?
Am I then to find a magic spell book, and then publish it as if it was my own?

I'd prefer that I wrote it myself,
on my own time.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I have cast some motivation spells.
Though one of my primary motivators for leaving off for the time being,
Is that I'm developing a human speakable programming language,
would like it if my book was complaint.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
All I have to say is:

Times three times three.

new topics