It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey aliens are taking some humans to Pleiades

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by JamesBondLovesLucy
the grays are not ET's, but disguised demons. They are part of Satan's End Times deception.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/edf098fcfefa.jpg[/atsimg]

Grey Aliens are just aliens, nothing more and nothing less. I do not think there is any deception going on here.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by sphinx551]

I would add are you aware that they are on the moon, 7 moons in the solar system, Mars, under earth's surface by several miles, and maybe even also Venus?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

reply to post by sphinx551

I do not agree. Do you think YHWH God would create such bizarre, intimidating looking beings? The gray alien is a ruse by Satan, who designed their look.

I see the book I linked to disagrees with you.
In one remote viewing session, Jesus (who is part of a Federation) has said Grey Aliens are "children of God" and want to merge with God.

I do not know what to believe anymore to be honest.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JamesBondLovesLucy

That pic is of a royal zetan reticuli known as zetans and pinkies. They are part of the controllers and have made this planet a slave planet with the nuki's from sumeria and are involved in Vrill. The only association with a demon here is: 1) they have helped entrap our creator minds, as the ominverse is literally ONE, each the same soul, vibrating at a unique signature and creating amazingly different experiences that are not all the same or equal based on mind, and some like to control others and enslave them, enducing some to create hell on earth. 2) in between their lifetimes, when trapped on earth, they are subject to the astral realms like anyone else, and then incarnate. lower astral zetans could easily be referred to in that way, but then so could anyone.

They also have their own planet(s) and can choose to go home.

The pinkie part is because under their body suits they are actually pink and their dna includes plant dna.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Roswell was a crashed weather balloon

So, this book is entirely 100% fiction?:
www.exopoliticshongkong.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I would add are you aware that they are on the moon, 7 moons in the solar system, Mars, under earth's surface by several miles, and maybe even also Venus?

Yes, there was a program in which children were taken to the moon base in a kind of nazi/grey Vrill like Mkultra project that did psi work along with creating hybrids. Its quite an extensive base, possibly the entire moon is hollow and terraformed within. Though this project was restricted to a certain area, and went on for decades at least as theres others who have mentioned it.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I do not agree. Do you think YHWH God would create such bizarre, intimidating looking beings? The gray alien is a ruse by Satan, who designed their look.

I see the book I linked to disagrees with you.
In one remote viewing session, Jesus (who is part of a Federation) has said Grey Aliens are "children of God" and want to merge with God.

I do not know what to believe anymore to be honest.

I understand your confusion, the CIA has confused people with its vast disinfo program. The CIA created the Area 51 myth in the late 1980s, there is nothing alien there. That is disinfo.

Jesus never said anything about the grays, see the New Testament please. Although the CIA has used remote viewers, its real. Jesus is the Messiah, the son of YHWH God, who is God for our galaxy and many others.

The inner circle of the Thulists was contacted by the grays (demons) in 1944 I believe, but the ancient Egyptians were the first people they contacted, and helped them build pyramids. The ancient astronaut theory proposed by Von Daniken is also disinfo, he is a disinfo agent, as is Philip Klass a debunker he is a CIA disinfo agent, as are many other names in ufology.

The Nazis also had an atomic bomb, the US had one in 1941 I believe. Hitler and Eva Braun were shot by the Russians and did not commit suicide.

Please consult the New Testament only for Jesus' teachings.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by JamesBondLovesLucy]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I have to leave now and plan to return later for more interesting discussion.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I meant to ask you if you had watched Jessica's videos that I included on the last page. I recommend you watch them all becuase she is a Sirian starseed, and you and her share a common source. Not only that, she is so wonderful. I was incredibly happy, just filled with joy at recognizing the light within her, and her wonderful message. Every video, she includes these thoughts, and they explain things in a metaphysical way, in the et way, in the starseed way, in the way it truly is, when the scratch the surface and seek answers, and meditate and start to get in touch with who you are.

I also recommend reading Lowki's latest thread, under his profile (just do a search) basically on manifesting. But he goes on to explain some very interesting things about our thoughts, and also how our experiences change (ie. if you begin the process of waking up as I keept nudging you to do then your experiences will either change with the star visitors, or begin in the right way, if you havnt had the negative yet) Because as we reach levels of awareness, love and light our frequencies gravitate towards like ones and attract those teachers in.

But Jessica is like you in source. And she's young, beautiful, when I first saw her last year, when I had energy recognition but not the advanced activation that happened more recently, I was drawn to her, but a little uncomfortable with the info, and now, its everything that I am being taught and having memories related to. And not only that, I saw her in uniform in my minds eye, and realized she was like a alpha leader here for the troops, to support and enlighten and nudge. I wrote to her, and she confirmed my energy recognition.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

And when you come back, can you please say anything that's not "disinfo" to you when it comes on subject on aliens?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Roswell was a crashed weather balloon

So, this book is entirely 100% fiction?:
www.exopoliticshongkong.com...

That book is disinfo, such as "The Gods of Eden" by William Bramwell, who is a CIA disinfo agent. Yes sir, its disinfo.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I meant to ask you if you had watched Jessica's videos that I included on the last page. I recommend you watch them all becuase she is a Sirian starseed, and you and her share a common source.

I will watch them. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

And when you come back, can you please say anything that's not "disinfo" to you when it comes on subject on aliens?

No, the grays are demons imo. We can disagree on this forum. Are there any other posters who agree w/ me that the grays are demons? Please see the Watcher site for example.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Yes, there was a program in which children were taken to the moon base in a kind of nazi/grey Vrill like Mkultra project that did psi work along with creating hybrids. Its quite an extensive base, possibly the entire moon is hollow and terraformed within. Though this project was restricted to a certain area, and went on for decades at least as theres others who have mentioned it.

The grays are inside the moon on the near side, and have massive underground constructions including under craters, and many bases and ship activity on the dark side. Satan put them there, they are demons. He is the leader of the demons and the most poweful demon, a fallen angel. Satan rebelled b4 the start of time, as did all angels under his command, becoming demons.

What you are saying is disinfo imo. Do you have proof? I disagree politely.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I edited and wrote a little more, fleshing it out for you, and I noticed it got buried really fast.
Love and light.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Its not disinfo, in the least. I am an experiencer.

And this push for religion the way you are pushing it is also disinfo. Never will be caught in that trap again. The Judaic religion created 2 additional ones. All 3 are warring. The Judiac religion has animal sacrifice practiced in it. Why?? Divine Mother, or First Cause, does not require anything like that. I am aware.

Hitler was shot by the russians? Was that in south america when he was quite a bit older?
Like the picture I have that a friend of mine sent me.

As for whether or not they had nuclear technology first, no doubt, they had wormhole deep space technology.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

That book is disinfo, such as "The Gods of Eden" by William Bramwell, who is a CIA disinfo agent. Yes sir, its disinfo.

Fine, I will change my worldview to that Anunnaki had bio-engineered humans a long while ago when they landed in Iraq searching for gold.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

I also think Expanding Hollow Earth theory is true.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry

Originally posted by 911Liar
Well if it is in a book then it must be true.

Yeah... just like the bible. No way that's just a group of stories made up by some people who polly had nothing better to do. That stuff is all true. Yup, it's all true I tell ya. True.

Aliens aren't taking people anywhere. Why would they? If they view us, like we view "animals in a zoo", do we feel the need to snatch a monkey in the middle of the night while it's sleeping, drive it to Chicopee Massachusetts, and then return it to the zoo just to do it? NO. Then why would they?

Edit for spacing.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by BrnBdry]

Maybe if you wanted to experiment on the monkey so that you don't have to experiment on your own kind. Or if you wanted to used the monkey to fly in a spacecraft that you have not (maybe) perfected yet, so as not to risk the life of your own kind. But, for this, you would not really have to put the monkey back. It could be kept for further use.

Maybe aliens put devices into some humans so that the humans can then be spies and transmit information back to the aliens so that the aliens know where humans are at in terms of technology so that if we come too advanced, they will come to Earth and destroy most of us so that we don't try to take over their own worlds / planets.

Just some ideas...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Yes but, the elohim created the humans, they were master geneticists. They are one of the older original races as well. Pleiadians gave dna, lyrean, and many different races between the galaxies contributed as well. Lyrean is one of the human races in this galaxy, and in the wars millions of years ago their home planet was destroyed by the annanuki. Many were transported to various systems including Pleiades. They were not a primitive race but were advanced themselves. So humans, "monkeys" are not this primitive race. In fact they had to be clipped, their 12 stranded dna messed with and their hemispheres split to make them into slaves.

They are also the children of at least 22 races. Most love their children.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Yes but, the elohim created the humans, they were master geneticists. They are one of the older original races as well. Pleiadians gave dna, lyrean, and many different races between the galaxies contributed as well. Lyrean is one of the human races in this galaxy, and in the wars millions of years ago their home planet was destroyed by the annanuki. Many were transported to various systems including Pleiades. They were not a primitive race but were advanced themselves. So humans, "monkeys" are not this primitive race. In fact they had to be clipped, their 12 stranded dna messed with and their hemispheres split to make them into slaves.

They are also the children of at least 22 races. Most love their children.

Do you have any drawings of alien races you have encountered and know are real?
By the way I do not mean this in a negative way but I think JamesBondLovesLucy could be a dis-info agent.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I've never drawn them, and don't know if I could do justice. But I'm searching for the picture of elohim that was sent to me when I recognized someone's energy and it was incredibly strong, he was very angry, negative, and extremely psi in a telikinisis way, and it turned out when consulting my walk in friend he was elohim. I helped him as much as I could, though there were greys around him and some negative situations going on, and my friend thought he was here as a renegade, but I kept encouraging the songs, meditations and intentions and varous wake up things in my thread on this, and he now is connected to his higher self and having conscious contact with his mother and people. And he is here for a reason. If I can't find a picture, elohim's looked a bit like greys in the one pic doesnt mean they really do, I also saw a picture of an advanced higher dimensional bluish grey like being which still looks different and very positive, one of the oldest races, blue. I don't know their height at all. They are a master original race, extremely advanced.

The sirians, don't know what the aquatics look like at all, but the lyreans are hard for me to pick up, for they are human feeling, advanced human, but whether they be from Sirius, Pleiades, or Andromeda its similar providing they are equally positive. The two looks I have seen the most are: L'Arna, the andromedan male is close to 6 5", nearly 7 feet in his biotech oversized uniform. He has dark culy hair, and is very strong shoulders and chest.
Deir'dre'a' is a blond haired woman, hair is just below shoulders, and she is probably around 6 feet tall. J'anus is a long blond haired lyrean, wearing blue uniform makes him likely from pleiades. For these looks, norwegian, blond haired men and women would probably best describe them. L'Arna is more latin looking.

I've been told their hands would be larger, but I didn't notice in what they showed me.

The feline race, lion like. Like a lion person. Spiritual/priestly warrior types. Wonderfully advanced. Now I only have seen the picutres online, and the energy recognition where two now know, remember their source and where they came from. The others are too though. But my son also spoke of something like this in his childhood experiences, a lion man.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join