It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey aliens are taking some humans to Pleiades

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
......I really find this very interesting.

This touches me...touches me indeed...

Last year in June I had three dreams side by side about being with alien beings.

I'll give a brief description and I would love if you asked me questions about the experience.

First off..I'm in no way a freak...a 'take it at face value' guy. I ask questions..ALL the time..about everything..infact my partner at works ridicules me for asking too many questions..but anyway...here we go..

I had a dream that started off where I had woken up naked in the middle of a forest. I was scared and didn't know why I was there. I turn around and below and behold a 'flying saucer'. Be weery of that word...by that I mean..it actually had much like a hat shape. I turned around and looked at it..and I began to run the other way..when I looked back the top came off, it tipped forward towards me and white light spilled from the top. I 'blacked out' and woke up in a dark room with white light coming from an exit. I'm very scared but very curious..I go to it..it leads to a hallway..everything is white and seamless..and it's important to note that..in being terrified..I had 'waves' of 'calmness' come over me(like an external force). Alright.. so Im walking down this white hallway..I see its connected to other rooms..I see the 'grey's (classic short aliens with big eyes)..and I see many other rooms that are simply empty..I make my way to another room full of human looking ET dressed in tight blue suits. One of them was a blonde woman who stood up and walked up to me looked me in the eyes. They never spoke and she never spoke. I blacked out and woke up on a planet...the planet was dark and jagged, the sky was red and yellow and bright hues(much like pictures of a nebula) and I always described it looking like an octopus..it had many 'arms' to it. So I call it the octopus nebula...anyway..the planet is very jagged and dark..the sky is full of big ships and I don't know why I'm here. I walk into a small building that leads to a basement that has a Earth setting room in it (bed, lamp, carpet etc) ..She makes me lay down in the bed(no comfort issues here...like I said..I was 'calmed') and she laid down with me..I blacked out..woke up in a space ship not on the planet anymore..except I was in a single podded ship..it spins me around to see the sky full of massive ships(and a ton of small traffic) ..it points me to the brightest part of the nebula and everything stretches, I shoot off and boom I wake up..

next night I had a dream about going back to the same place(though I can barely remember)
next day again I had a dream(except this time I didn't go anywhere) I was in my room...the same lady was with me...(she was very beautiful by the way)...we sat on my couch by the TV..I simply asked.."Where are you from?"..and she said... "The Pleaides". I instantly woke up after she said that and it's been the most moving and signifcant dream of my life still.

Ok so I would say about a couple weeks after those dreams I started having obsessions with 'shapes'. This is where I got concerned about something.....
...I got up in the middle of playing a video game and I took a cup and some paper and a pen and out of nowhere I drew 'the flower of life'

I started drawing different variations of shapes..triangles..squares..circles..overlapping them etc;

I had a feeling something was happening to me...
I started to have an obsession on the UFO subject.

I need you guys to understand something here..

FACT: I had no former knowledge about 'sacred geometry' (which I drew instantly out of nowhere)
FACT: I had no knowledge about "The Pleaides".

Upon research I found out these things are circulating the ufo community (ESPECIALLY the billy meiers case)...it looks all so debunked and everything else.

I can not deny what happened to me..it seems it's all nothing but an insignificant dream. Though maybe it's not. It seems like all these things would be nuts of not possible

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I've gone bat# nuts over trying to figure it out..

I forgot about it after a while though...I mean it's still a thought that lingers in my head..I question it again from time to time..and then this just reignites it.

What the hell?

It all seems like it's nothing but a big joke..but then how is it possible that I could have those dreams with NO knowledge of these things before hand?

I..can..not..explain it

Sometimes I get the feeling..that when we know what is going on for sure..and that we find other beings from other worlds..we'll say to ourselves;
"I knew it..but I didn't want to admit it. I would have been a fool without proof..even though it felt right. It only seems like day and night now, and it's just obvious"

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Triple_helixxx

you need to seek into your memories. One of my friends whose whole family wakes up with wounds and has many disturbing things happen while sleeping, and whose daughter cries for help, but she's paralyzed and cant get to her, and then her daughter two sets of "imaginary" friends with some cosmic sounding names, and I believe the one set got rid of the bad ones temporarily. In an case, she has had a few lucid dreams, one almost like a substitute dream, as it was surreal in the beginning but ended with the abduction scenario beginning.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It seems very strange to me that she could have told me where she was from when clearly I had no knowledge of these stars..
same with the drawings.

I mean really

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Dimensions in a multiverse. As an example I will refer to my friends nde:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
He was dead for 33 minutes, and when he returned the doctor was explaining to his wife and mother that he would most likely be a vegetable for the rest of his life, for that was a long time to be clinically dead. He reached over and poked the doctor and joked with him.

But, he told me that there were 22 dimensions until being perfected and joining with the Creator when a whole new set of adventures begin. Dimensions are planes, or densities, vibrating at different frequencies, though interconnected, as we all are interconnected. We are all parts of First Cause/Prime Creator/Divine Mother and we are one, not meshed into a mindless unity mind you. We all have unique frequencies of energy and are many individuals, but one soul. We are each other and should never be harming another individual, for we are harming ourselves. When we allowed the leaders to bomb civilians and small children in Afghanistan, all to catch "one supposed bad guy", we allowed that done to ourselves and our own children. For some reason we live a planet where a few people understand this and feel for each other intently. They have a hard time going to sleep at night, and others shut it down and behave as primitives, accepting the lowest vibrational understandings.

The multiverse is similarly connected, for we are one. However, as we reach each level of consciousness, perfected enough to grow into a concept that we are each other, peace (though sometimes in the end after every other means is exhausted it is love for self, love for family, love for community, and even love for the souls of the dictators, to be the preistly warrior and defend freedom), we toe into, as I have already, higher energetic gifts, of empathy, telepathy and the universal undertanding.

This is when we graduate and ascend, either in the body, or or for our next incarnation, into the next or higher frequency. We are ascending into 5D this time. There are many greys, zetans and nukis in 4D (although someone said its time and space, not space time). That depends on how you see it. However it works we are going into 5D.

Its showing youtube down for maintenance, however, so I will link this later, but basically my friend made that talks about the drake formula, and the percentage that may have reached level 1, 2 or 3 civilizations in this universe.
By level 2, a civilzation is able to utilize the energy of the universe and can shield their planet powerfully from harm, and in these advanced levels, master worm hole technology, space and time travel. Nebulas? We are a level 0 planet. I see nebulas as an advanced sign of advanced civilzations.

In order to survive as a race, between the natural catastrophes that all planets have, the thing we have not achieved yet is UNITY. No race will survive and advance in the sciences or in the mulitiverse, though individuals may ascend, without achieving oneness, or unity. They may be forced into conflicts with other races, due to the fact that darkness and fascism do exist, but, not with themselves.

The ple'o'sha'n developed what is called The Living Way, and one of the first "virtues" that they all agreed upon was that under no circumstances would anyone resort to physical violence against another to solve a dispute or political disagreement. They always strive to understand each other and find the common grounds. Other civilizations also adopted this.

This freed them up to advance their science enormously and brought them as a race up into 7D. Many of the crafts we see lower their vibrations to allow us to see them. In 7D, you are still corporal and exist in bodies, but you live for millions of years, not a few decades. This is a gradually perfecting and stepping stone to the heavenly dimensions. Cosmic citiznes advance.

edit to add: youtube is back:

Also concerning the unity, ascension, evolution, living way, Sarah Brightman's Harem album is very good,the words should be listened to.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This one by Sarah Brightman speaks of what we have allowed ourselves to become, when it says its all coming to an end, its like a cylces ending but we still dont understand or attempt to feel anything or each other. We need to take it all out and recover ourselves, and they were are so beautiful. We need to see the beauty in everyone. She also talks about the universal understanding which I experienced, toed into, what is immediate for everyone going into 5D,
our inner most thoughts will be understood, and we can have everything we need.

and gregorian and amelia, sarah's sister:

There are many starseed projects and muscicians, putting music out for our awareness, awakening, enlightenment, dna healing, and to prompt us to remember things, to access our right hemisphere.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Yet another way to approach the metaphysics of the mulitverse or omniverse was from both Max Igans videos as well as a wonderful starseed, that I immediately recognized as feline from the Sirius B system, for her energy is akin to 3 others I know. While one may not agree with some of her concepts, I have to say I thought she was so fortunate to have this incredible free thinking father, and her own freedom to see, and link and make connection makes her entire essay filled with so many mephysical jewels, not to mention that there is truth in the hollow earth theory, just how much its hollowed perhaps, to what extent, whether it be an entire system and all are structured like this, or whether hollow spaces be utilized is another question.

But, I have been to the andromedan astroid station, that is an entire world within, filled with nature and beauty, the moon is akin to this as well, except that was zetan/nazi Vrill. I'm not sure that that is all thats there. I see this as very common. And of course this makes for much development even in 3D throughout the universe, even where it wouldnt normally be, as well the significance of lush planets would become obvious and many races would establish living libraries for resources for all of their needs. Which is what earth is, before experiencing the old empire domination.

Second Half of 2012 part 4 The Hollow Earth & it's Core 1/6

She talks about the mulitverse even the omniverse alot here. So while I'm watching this struck by the brilliance and exploring random ideas that come, I am seeing us as ONE, as Divine Mother/Creator, as one soul, with unique vibrational energetic signatures, therefore many, yet we all feel the same truly and are still one. You and I are are different expressions of ourselves. And she explores sacred geometry, the spirals of the universe, the inner world of earth and when she gets to the part of the monarchy, the kingdom with royalty ruling this, I then realized that under no circumstance could I ever accept kings, queens, even kindly benevolent ones. For truly in the Universal Understanding, we were are more aware of our feelings, hurts, needs and unity, we would graviate to a simple form of government, not different parties, for we would need no money, but volunteer, for shorter specialized hours and have ample time with advanced education systems to retrain numerous times, we would study for ages, hundreds of years, we would give and take and always lend a helping hand, and not harm the planet in any way. In organizations we would be volunteering, each revolving in service, all serving the whole.

At that point I was realizing that in this whole mulitiverse, people reach different levels of understanding, that while they are individual frequencies of the same source/soul/or energy, they are also individual in their growth or understanding, so naturally like minds and vibrations of thoughts would tend to group together into a family. I don't feel at home here.
And perhaps even hollow earth would not make me feel at home because I see monarchies as people needing to have parents, and wishing to be a perpetual child rather than each stepping up to the bat, and sharing this duty equally. But that being said, all is love to me still, even here.

And at that point I saw that like I believe it was something Max Igan said about cells, that underneath this very thin surface layer (which is specialized, it could be a liver cell, or a heart cell, or it could be YOUR cell, or MINE on the surface) But underneath this very thin bit of information, the cells are all identical, the same in energy. So we are all one. We are one soul, yet unique in a surface way and exist as individuals throughout eternity. We graviate towards like minded people. Others may attempt to control us or mislead us, we must free ourselves from any situations like this. We evolve, our vibrations increase and we become less dense as we traverse the mulitverse planes or layers. We are more aware on each layer. In 7D, ple'o'sha'ns for example, travel quickly through great distances of space on the principle that energy is matter and matter is energy.

But as cells are ONE, they specialize, and politically we should never give our power away, and in a system of true universal understand able to feel each other, and were everyones existence is equally important, we naturally have advanced systems, we all need to be responsible and participate. But a general would be honored for his special gifts of strategy and calm decisions in danger, and ability to bring many through difficulties safely. An artist of course excells in its specialty too. Yet they are equal.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Considering that the hollow earth theory as presented or some form of it, is most likely true, I wonder how this complicates the factions on earth itself, and what position we have in this galactic star wars that one4all talks about. I found it really hard to understand, for my own experiences with the Confederation/Federation is one of both contact with "good" and "bad" sides, as in zetan grey/vrill stuff thrown in to to the mix but contact with my own family too, and I'm aware there is protocol, its a military operation. obviously, but I didn't experience a sense of a harsh or "mean" system or chain of command with harsh punishments for dissention. I would be a big dissenter all the time, and am a real free thinker, avoiding any sense of hierarchies and believe that everyone counts, has a mother and family and that the tree counts more than whatever level of understanding the fruit is being manifested at. I love people.
I'm also a feminine energy that wants unity and thinks mother and grandmothers are just as important as generals. Yet these guys have been involved with my life all of my life too.

So one4all, who is very geniune to me, really confuses me too, and I'm really questioning all of them, for why are we permitting the universe to be at war, how can we establish freedom and higher realms of living and thought and equality without the fighting?

For those who question the earth, my walk in friend talks alot about the lapland area in Finland and the secrets there. And this video in the series of ones from Jessica above, if you go to 1:08 in the video where she is sharing an email from a friend with Nasa's World Wide Wind installed, he/she sent this information and photo of the north pole. I mean, come on guys. I know skeptics could try and explain this away, but my eyes see what's there, and recognize the depth in the photo.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
Well, I haven't read this whole thread... I'm sure I'm not missing anything! Typical skeptics vs believers debate & a pinch of insults to top it off.

To the op- Whatever it was in that chapter, It's pretty amazing and mind blowing! I'm looking forward to reading the entire book now. Will u2u u with my thoughts when I'm done.

Interesting.. Thanks

Its a good read,you will enjoy it-but if you realy want your mind blown away then check out Robert Monroes books

www.amazon.co.uk...

I have two of his books,and I am going to have to read them again!

I was told about him nearly twenty years ago when an old work mate told me of this mans astral trips to other realitys and planets-from worlds full of humanoid container bodies,time travel,slipping into his body in another life in another reality-too many encounters to name

This is the chap who came up with the methods for the army to train their own ERV's.They now use brainwave jumping a method in training to ride tone(vibration)in the brain to fully bilocate at the target so ttheir energy self is partialy there and in our reality at the same time

Stargate program has finished,I get the impression they have taken this below cover and are looking at physicaly getting agents there through space and time rather than with the mind alone

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
It seems like Grey Aliens are taking some humans to Pleiades. The proof is Chapter 12 in this book:
www.courtneybrown.com...

[edit on 22-10-2009 by sphinx551]

your an idiot

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Triple_helixxx

Welcome to this thread, and S&F for your in depth post. Like you, I didn't know a great deal about the Pleiadies until an ET told me about them, and said she was from there. Curious that the ambassadors all seem the be female. I am pretty sure females run things there, like males do here on Earth. I was taken like you were in 2001, and taken to some place that I think was a planet, I mean it had land, grass, trees, and animals. I was shown there that whatever I thought came to be, and was allowed to practice a bit with this. My "contact," who told me her name was Amie, told me that she was taking a big chance by telling me things, and showing me things. She told me if caught, she may be destroyed, her word, not mine. Recently a male named Senganese(sp) has been coming to me, and a good friend of mine. He brings me messages of things to come, and has helped me with some health problems. (Thanks!) I think this thing is happening to a lot of people, but most disregard it as imagination or crazy thought, and pay it no mind. Some of us are directly connected to the Pleiadies, no doubt of that!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by definity

your an idiot

What an ignorant statement.
Can't you see there is something really going here and people have stories/experiences about Pleiades as well?

[edit on 5-11-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
No insults or do not post in this thread.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Alien abduction is a myth invented by the CIA, all alleged abductees have been paid by CIA, or other governments. The grays (disguised demons) have not abducted anyone. Also, other alleged alien races such as Pleidians, Draconians, and Reptilians are all fake and were invented by CIA for disinfo. I know plenty I wish to share on the forum.

JamesBondLovesLucy

[edit on 5-11-2009 by JamesBondLovesLucy]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesBondLovesLucy
Alien abduction is a myth invented by the CIA, all alleged abductees have been paid by CIA, or other governments. The grays (disguised demons) have not abducted anyone. Also, other alleged alien races such as Pleidians, Draconians, and Reptilians are all fake and were invented by CIA for disinfo. I know plenty I wish to share on the forum.

JamesBondLovesLucy

That is disinfo, ever since I saw the grey at 4 or 5, I've been experiencing real abductions, and my children, and my older missing time while up. At this point things are a lot clearer. I do beleive that there is a coalition taking place in many cases with zetans/.black ops in a program I call Vrill, exported from Germany into the US, becoming NASA, and operated through bases in the US, such as groom lake, and throughouth the world, such as Finland. Oh I do believe that, however, it all starts and ends with ETs, nonetheless, in the case, the negatives. There are also very positive beings in this universe.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesBondLovesLucy

Well then, by all means, please share with us. We are here to learn, not to preach.

Second line.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

JamesBondLovesLucy

That is disinfo, ever since I saw the grey at 4 or 5, I've been experiencing real abductions, and my children, and my older missing time while up. At this point things are a lot clearer. I do beleive that there is a coalition taking place in many cases with zetans/.black ops in a program I call Vrill, exported from Germany into the US, becoming NASA, and operated through bases in the US, such as groom lake, and throughouth the world, such as Finland. Oh I do believe that, however, it all starts and ends with ETs, nonetheless, in the case, the negatives. There are also very positive beings in this universe.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Unity_99]

No sir, I'm sorry I do not believe you. Do you work for the CIA? The US first learned of the grays after American soldiers saw discs in German air force bases in 1945. The occult Bavarian Thule Society was contacted by the grays, who gave them disc tech. It was not ready for use yet when discovered by American soldiers, and were shipped back to US along w/ some former Nazi scientists under Operation Paperclip.

Ike started NASA for public relations and deception in 1958. I do believe in alien life in the universee, alien to us, but, the grays are not ET's, but disguised demons. They are part of Satan's End Times deception.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
"Missing time" is also disinfo, invented by the CIA in the 1970s. Crop circles are disinfo made by people, and cattle mutilations are disinfo that never happened. The CIA invented missing time in the 70s and cattle mutilations. In the 50s, they had Adamski a disinfo agent and invented cigar shaped craft, w/ friendly alien myths. In the 60s they started the abduction myth, as Betty and Barney Hill lied and worked for CIA, ie. Roswell was a crashed weather balloon, the remains of Project Mogul, as stated by Pentagon in 2004.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

the grays are not ET's, but disguised demons. They are part of Satan's End Times deception.

Grey Aliens are just aliens, nothing more and nothing less. I do not think there is any deception going on here.

By the way, do you know of any "real" Alien species that are not "dis-info" from CIA?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I do not agree. Do you think YHWH God would create such bizarre, intimidating looking beings? The gray alien is a ruse by Satan, who designed their look.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join