It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey aliens are taking some humans to Pleiades

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

And that's why the government, CIA, military use Remote Viewing.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed
You'd be surprised at what you can learn even from someone you dislike because of unsupported biases. I'm glad I said something you accepted as somewhat making sense.

I so disagree with you about scientific remote viewing. Why does the military use it?

[edit on 28-10-2009 by sphinx551]

How about a date on the last time it was mentioned as still being active?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
couldnt get it to load.Ill try again later and let you know what I think about it

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tussilago

It seems like Grey Aliens are taking some humans to Pleiades. The proof is Chapter 12 in this book:
www.courtneybrown.com...

[edit on 22-10-2009 by sphinx551]

The Greys are taking some humans where? The Pleiades is a star cluster, 12 lightyears across! That's three times the distance from here to Alpha Centauri. It's not a "place" you can "go to"!

Somewhere in the Pleiades.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by sphinx551]

Okay then, *where*, for instance? How about a destination, Einstein? And where are you going to put down the starship? Right in the middle of a protoplanetary disc?

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Tussilago]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I wish they would take me to pleiades, i mean i would love some extra terrestrial contact if you know what i mean (nudge nudge)

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
the so called aliens are actually genetically created hybrids of a variety of genes and influences. The combination of all of these give creatures that are susceptible to the influence of the devil.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Okay then, *where*, for instance? How about a destination, Einstein? And where are you going to put down the starship? Right in the middle of a protoplanetary disc?

Re-read Chapter 12 again. It's a planet somewhere with a large yellow sun and a smaller white dwarf.
Stop being such a "Man-in-Black".

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK
I wish they would take me to pleiades,

Me too. I am tired of how things on Earth are going. I would gladly volunteer so a Grey Alien can take me far away from Earth.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

"Evidence" is practically non existent in any Black Project, especially one that was funded with Nazi gold and away from Congressional oversight. Congress actually shut down the project once, but it went underground and went right ahead. I have no evidence that could be considered hard facts, all of what I know is soft evidence. I know some people who worked on the project, and whatever happened there scared my mother half to death. The truth of the matter will come out eventually, but until then all we can do is try to expose it for what it was, pure evil, and messing where they should not have been messing. Time travel is the real deal. A number of the great minds in contemporary physics -- including, but not limited to Nick Herbert, Kip Thorne, Frank Tipler, Fred Allen Wolf, Michio
Kaku, Steven Hawking (a recent and enthusiastic convert) and Paul Halpern --
theorize and postulate that time travel can in fact be achieved. I think Einstein would have agreed, and I know Tesla would have. Much of his work remains only dimly comprehended by many scientists even today. Tesla and his inventions figured prominently in the legendary "Philadelphia Experiment" which was in fact part of the Phoenix Project research. I think it is time to stop demonizing Preston and Al, and instead of calling them crazy, we should help them to expose a thing that should not have been done in the first place. My Father's, and my own life was ruined by these men.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Well, I haven't read this whole thread... I'm sure I'm not missing anything! Typical skeptics vs believers debate & a pinch of insults to top it off.

To the op- Whatever it was in that chapter, It's pretty amazing and mind blowing! I'm looking forward to reading the entire book now. Will u2u u with my thoughts when I'm done.

Interesting.. Thanks

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Re-read Chapter 12 again. It's a planet somewhere with a large yellow sun and a smaller white dwarf.
Stop being such a "Man-in-Black".

Alright, you win. First time around the link refused me.

Still, it's convenient they don't identify the starsystem and 120 million years is not enough for a planet like Earth to form, the supernova bad ass neighborhood of several short lived massive B stars that are the Pleiades notwithstanding.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tussilago

So, if a remote Sun-like star with Earth-like Planet is located somewhere in the Pleiades, then what about the rest of the book? Imagine the implications of Buddha or Jesus being members of a Federation in space and wanting us to work with Grey Aliens.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

You said: "... I have no evidence that could be considered hard facts,... postulate that time travel can in fact be achieved. I think Einstein would have agreed, and I know Tesla would have...."

Postulation: In traditional logic, an axiom or postulate is a proposition that is not proved or demonstrated.

You don't know what Einstein would have agreed to.

Tesla died way before you were born; you have no concept of what he would have thought.

Stick to what you know for sure through experience.

Case closed!

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Skeptical Ed]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Tussilago

So, if a remote Sun-like star with Earth-like Planet is located somewhere in the Pleiades, then what about the rest of the book? Imagine the implications of Buddha or Jesus being members of a Federation in space and wanting us to work with Grey Aliens.

Would it, will it surprise you when you discover that the Gods you worship are ET beings instead? In the Pleiadies there are 7 inhabitable planets, but only three will support complex life. some have only Spiritual beings living on them, while others have human like beings living on them. There are no cars or trucks, everything is supplied by these portals, one in each building and in each home. Everything that I could "see" was nature in abundance. Each building was built to compliment nature, and go with the flow of nature. Telepathy is the one common language, but some speak other language, including English and Arabic. Open your mind, friend.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Is this in 3D? That pleiades has human looking inhabitants, in 3D? with english and arabic, because I have been told that Vrill, or the German Scientists had deep space worm hole technology, and that is now NASA. And, that they are surrounding a peaceful low tech planet as we speak as a terrorist fascist force, doing what the leaders of earth would do, cause unless theyre messing with and controlling every aspect of others they dont have functioning libidos.

Are we talking about Vrill, the zetans/nuki leaders here, trying to change timelines and screw up the ple'o'sha'n home planets. My friend is from a moon in the Maias system in pleiades, there are many planets and moons occupied, and this is 7D. They're not discarnate spirits, but incarnated, live very long lifespans comparatively, marry and have children and families and are wonderful advanced people.

I don't quite understand this info.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Interesting thread:

If God exists outside of time, and he knows what transpires in the past and future. That would suggest that "all time" exists in one moment. Therefore time travel would be possible. And I have no doubt that scientists have been trying to figure it out. The question is would God allow that to happen.

Physic abilities is an interesting subject. I once had a dream that my past girlfriend described to me in exact detail the next day because she had the same dream, how else to explain that other than a physic event? Although I believe that when actually trying to channel that "force" maybe 1% of the population is able to do it, if that.

As far as the stories of aliens taking people to pleiades. And the aliens looking fairly human and getting married and having families. And Nasa travelling their though a worm hole and surrounding their planet with our superior technology..... that sounds like it was inspired by an episode of star trek.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Dark Passenger]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Would it, will it surprise you when you discover that the Gods you worship are ET beings instead?

I am just saying this would be a shocker to a lot of religious people. A lot people probably could not handle this.
I, myself, am glad aliens are involved in all of this.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I don't know, my grandmother at 88 two summer ago was very interested in my sharing our sitings and experiences, and she shared having someone in the bedroom, and then sleep was induced. Also, though a christian all her life she said it wouldnt be too surprising if Jesus was an et.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Is this in 3D?

I am still confused by this 3D, 5D, 7D stuff.
Can you maybe explain in detail what each one means?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

It seems like Grey Aliens are taking some humans to Pleiades. The proof is Chapter 12 in this book:
www.courtneybrown.com...

[edit on 22-10-2009 by sphinx551]

Well I'm glad that's settled.

Can we all go home now?

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join