It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey aliens are taking some humans to Pleiades

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

You were indeed digging slightly at this subject matter with you mentioning the fact that courtney brown is dodging some tests

NO big deal mate-for the record I think courtney made a great book but to be honest he went into RV to talk to aliens and see them!I think a lot of the book is his imagination telling him stuff he wants to hear!

Once you go into RV with a target you know about you are at risk of letting your mind tarnish the session with untrues

A true RV session is blind with the monitor only knowing the full score and guiding you towards what ever they want to see.Even then the monitor has to make sure not mention anything about the target before the viewer has drawn it or written it down in the matrix

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

good call unity,as i have mentioned before-courtney has his mind focused on the target before he get it!so he is colouring it or even imagining it

I think a lot of his sessions were without monitors,you can take a lot he says with a pinch of salt

any stuff he has done of blind targets with a monitor can be taken as more truthfull

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed
reply to post by autowrench

You gotta be kidding! Using Preston B. Nichols and his ridiculous book as a reference. You also should have mentioned "The Montauk Project: Experiments in Time" to lock in his credibility!

You obviously have not researched Preston Nichols at all. but like some, just lump his theories with other charlatanism and discredit toward anyone who desires to tell us something we do not know. I think Preston is right on myself, but that is just me. I do have to ask if you have actually read the book you mention...and if so, can you honestly tell me how anyone could make that all up? Brookhaven Laboratories, Project Rainbow, commonly known as the Montauk Project is well known, and is very real. I myself have a connection to the project, that is how I know it is real. Of course the best thing the Navy and others can do is keep going the story that it is all made up. Preston is a genius. He is unsurpassed when it comes to understanding electromagnetic functions and all of the technical details that go with that.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I'm very aware of Preston Nichols and have been since the Montauk Project made the "news" back in the '90s. I even have him on an old
'90s tape I made of the cable show UFOAZ in which he takes the viewer on a tour of the Montauk underground facility and then, while in the studio, he sheds tears.

Unbelievable!

For you to say "You obviously have not researched Preston Nichols at all." is disingenuous as you don't know me and therefore have no idea of what I've researched. And, yes, I did read the book. Doesn't convince me that anything in it really happened. There's a million, nay, millions of books that convince some of the reality of their contents but do not convince every reader. I'm not convinced.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Skeptical Ed]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by noangels
reply to post by Unity_99

good call unity,as i have mentioned before-courtney has his mind focused on the target before he get it!so he is colouring it or even imagining it

I think a lot of his sessions were without monitors,you can take a lot he says with a pinch of salt

any stuff he has done of blind targets with a monitor can be taken as more truthfull

Even without a monitor a good observer will know to be vigilant on their own thoughts. The creation of things by thoughts is something you can feel an energy draining from as it requires effort to hold those things in place, whereas to actively observe requires no energetic input.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
thats a bunch of garbage, nothing creditable.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kev444
thats a bunch of garbage, nothing creditable.

How do you know? What makes you so sure?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Its not just that, some of the most useful information can happen spontaneously without a monitor, but its not just because we searched. Thats not really remote viewing anyway. Using insight and our gifts isn't really remote viewing though can bring us information. Also, for example, a session done in remote viewing attempting to see greys with or without a monitor can turn into an interactive session that would be more akin to mental projection, a form of mental astral projection, and have consequences that follow you back home, and even punish you for not minding your own business, and can even translate into abductions and waking with wounds. This isn't remote viewing however. Its something else entirely.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

I apologize for stating that you haven't read the material. Answer me this, after reading, how can you say what you say about Preston? He is the most knowledgeable about the sinister projects that went on there, and I suspect still go on there, only underground. Preston is also responsible for must of the sound technology we have today, and he did the sound on the Star Wars films too. I find him intelligent, refreshing, and knowledgeable about things that interest me.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
these "ebooks" that routinely get tossed around here has references are hardly worth the paper they're not printed on...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
It seems like Grey Aliens are taking some humans to Pleiades. The proof is Chapter 11 in the book:
www.courtneybrown.com...

There is no "proof" of "grey aliens" taking humans anywhere. Proof is irrefutable evidence. There is none in the book. "Scientific Remote Viewing" is not real science and its supporters do not require evidence, just a good tale which the author, a political "scientist"(!) provides. What the author in the book claims cannot be substantiated, therefore it's all in his mind!. The book is 13 years old!

And when you have Whitley Strieber and John Mack endorsing it, that is its death knell.

Normally I would dismiss Skeptical Ed for whatever he says, but here I must contest that he is some what correct.

1) In order for it to be proof, it has to be supported by truth of some kind, not necessary irrefutable evidence, because even things you think that wouldn't be refutable are being refuted by people such as evolution and the age of this planet being over 4 billion years. Doesn't have to be irrefutable by be considered proof.

2) There is no proof of any sort on any side of the argument that Grays exist or at the very least the popular grays commonly depicted.

3) Things don't have to support the idealism of Positivism aren't necesarily false. And we must allow room for people to doubt and be skeptical of our own views otherwise we are nothing more than thought conformists of the same seed as the catholic church which has acted to persecute what would become the foundation of science. However, without clear evidence of any sort this book cannot be substantiated just as Eddy had stated.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

I apologize for stating that you haven't read the material. Answer me this, after reading, how can you say what you say about Preston? He is the most knowledgeable about the sinister projects that went on there, and I suspect still go on there, only underground. Preston is also responsible for must of the sound technology we have today, and he did the sound on the Star Wars films too. I find him intelligent, refreshing, and knowledgeable about things that interest me.

It would help if you could find evidence of what you want to believe about the Montauk Project. Taking someone's word is not good enough. Do you really believe that an intra-dimensional monster was loosened there and even photographed?

Perhaps a FOIA on the base would help. But since I don't accept the fantastic based on a book, I'm not going to request the info.

Whatever else he may have accomplished which is supported by evidence is not in question.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrainMaster

It seems like Grey Aliens are taking some humans to Pleiades. The proof is Chapter 11 in the book:
www.courtneybrown.com...

There is no "proof" of "grey aliens" taking humans anywhere. Proof is irrefutable evidence. There is none in the book. "Scientific Remote Viewing" is not real science and its supporters do not require evidence, just a good tale which the author, a political "scientist"(!) provides. What the author in the book claims cannot be substantiated, therefore it's all in his mind!. The book is 13 years old!

And when you have Whitley Strieber and John Mack endorsing it, that is its death knell.

Normally I would dismiss Skeptical Ed for whatever he says, but here I must contest that he is some what correct.
snip

You'd be surprised at what you can learn even from someone you dislike because of unsupported biases. I'm glad I said something you accepted as somewhat making sense.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

You'd be surprised at what you can learn even from someone you dislike because of unsupported biases. I'm glad I said something you accepted as somewhat making sense.

I so disagree with you about scientific remote viewing. Why does the military use it?

[edit on 28-10-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidLight

While I agree that the OP's source is ridiculous, I don't believe they view us like "animals in a zoo."

I think they do. Aliens are probably laughing at how "uncivilized, ignorant and creeps" humans are compared to them.

Hmm... well I have never laughed at monkeys and how uncivilized they are, in fact I am fascinated with the intelligence that many animals show. So perhaps my anthropomorphizing of a theoretical space faring race is more accurate than your own, and they are fascinated by us.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventhdoor
and they are fascinated by us.

Sure, some are but others are still probably laughing.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hold on, hold on.

I thought the Pleiadians were Nordics and that they resembled very beautiful humans and that Greys were from Zeta Reticuli and were the short, bug-eyed ones?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hi, UFO and ET fans.

As mentionned before in this topic:
To me, **remote viewing** IS the PROOF.

Why did **Ingo Swann** said:

So I had no expectations at all that my allotted three months would somehow turn into nineteen years.

[ Book = Penetration, chapt. 1, down of page 3.]
Remote viewing was dealed by : CIA, NASA, SRI, KGB, etc.

That means he was supposed to be "on trial", by the **intelligence services**, for
three months, BUT he was SO GOOD, they kept him for 19 YEARS ! ! !

What better proof do you want ?

Blue skies.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

It seems like Grey Aliens are taking some humans to Pleiades. The proof is Chapter 12 in this book:
www.courtneybrown.com...

[edit on 22-10-2009 by sphinx551]

The Greys are taking some humans where? The Pleiades is a star cluster, 12 lightyears across! That's three times the distance from here to Alpha Centauri. It's not a "place" you can "go to"!
Besides, the Pleiades are only about 115 million years old, which means there's not a single planet in the whole cluster! Planets simply have not had time to form yet!

The suggestion that Earth has recently been visited by or is being monitored by alien lifeforms and this could account for the UFO phenomenon is not beyond the scientific pale, but these nitwits have turned ufology into a pitiful joke by their stern refusal to open, let alone understand, a simple textbook of astronomy.
Talk about effective auto smear tactics and disinformation!

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Tussilago]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tussilago

It seems like Grey Aliens are taking some humans to Pleiades. The proof is Chapter 12 in this book:
www.courtneybrown.com...

[edit on 22-10-2009 by sphinx551]

The Greys are taking some humans where? The Pleiades is a star cluster, 12 lightyears across! That's three times the distance from here to Alpha Centauri. It's not a "place" you can "go to"!

Somewhere in the Pleiades.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by sphinx551]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join