It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey aliens are taking some humans to Pleiades

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I don't know, my memories are not as detailed as I would like and some things I am told in meetings are blocked for later dates, and my contact is often blocked as to what happens at night, and some of it takes place on stations apparently. And there are two different compartments in me, so another me knows more and asks questions of my friends often in a "shared" language and when I often deciphere what was said, I'm shocked and furious that not only am I kept in the dark like a mushroom by my own people, the Federation and only know so much, but my own self does it to me as well, and a real low blow.

=

So this is a Star Trek universe after all.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Just to clear the air:
sphinx551 U2Ued me regarding the particulars of my comments on this thread.

I am not beyond apologies, so in that respect, I offer one to sphinx551.

sphinx551's intentions are now clear, apparently.

In my [opinion] they were not so in the beginning.

All things considered, it was an interesting read.

[edit on 10/23/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

The wars from the old empire days was more like Star Wars, but there is a lot of joint work going on between Andromeda and our galaxy. The Federation itself is headed by a man who is half Sirian and half Andromedan. I seemed to be connected to the joint project that was occurring.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

The wars from the old empire days was more like Star Wars, but there is a lot of joint work going on between Andromeda and our galaxy. The Federation itself is headed by a man who is half Sirian and half Andromedan. I seemed to be connected to the joint project that was occurring.

Do you know any of these aliens?:
diverse.freepage.de...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by reticledc

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
sphinx551: What are your thoughts on Courtney Brown not willing to partake in a peer reviewed remote viewing experiment?

If we are to believe what he says to be true, a simple test to validate his abilities will go a long way.

So why did he refuse? And why do you believe a man who is not willing to prove his claims?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
There are a few pictures there that I would recognize as similar, ie. the greys and the nordics look similar.

To describe the women I've seen, they are tall, very attractive with blond hair just below the shoulders in length. The one man, andross, is tall, very muscular with dark curls, not too short hair style, almost a latin look. The men I frequently see are blond haired lyreans with long, shoulder length straight blond hair, blue eyes, tall, often wearing blue. One was in a business suit, but longer jacket. I'm not allowed to see emblems and was forced into sleep when I tried to do so. One man, I believe a technician who does work with head devices and neurology, wears a black two piece suit with a longer jacket, shoulder length blond hair. Nordic looking, ie. Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, perhaps even Slovacian look.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

So why did he refuse? And why do you believe a man who is not willing to prove his claims?

Maybe he thinks he doesn't need to because a he thinks his book is good enough evidence.

That or

For some unknown reasons that I don't even know.

or finally
He is a fraud (which I doubt).

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

His double standards and lack of cooperation tells me that his book is no doubt fiction.

I mean come on, aliens helped write some of the episodes of Star Trek??

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
That is crazy talk. I thought that they little grey creatures wanted to kill the humans not help? what is wrong with that?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Well for what it is worth....

If someone makes claims, as boldly as some do, and they DO NOT or ARE NOT willing to back them up on any public or scientific scale then I think those people should be disregarded. I mean if you claim something then do it. It is pretty simple, I don't care what the excuses are, if someone claims they can do something then they should be able to do it under ANY circumstances, if not then do not claim it possible. That is my take anyways...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Exactly!

And as my post on the first page showed, Brown was given the opportunity to prove at least his abilities to remote view.

The fact he refused on the grounds that such a simple test is below him, speaks volumes.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yep....It is pretty simple IMHO....You claim it (something you say you can actually reproduce) YOU PROVE IT..

I don't really understand why some still stay behind these people and their lame excuses, but whatever....

To me it is beyond obvious if one takes the scientific and logical approach, if they (the claimant) are not willing to back up claims then it is time to move on. LOL, we are already slammed with all kinds of crap in ufology as it is, in fact I can not even keep up with all the CRAP that as influxed into this field as of late, bad as it is to say.

[edit on 10/23/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
lol

I have to agree with Skeptical ed, that book is old as hell and doesnt really fall under solid evidence. Sorry but I disagree.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
To everyone here who has pointed out that a book does not equal proof: "Thank you captain obvious"

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Instead of knocking remote viewing may I sugest you actualy learn how to do it.Myself and my best friend were both taught around about 15 years ago by a nurse who was himself taught CRV by the 2nd generation users in America

This is something you can NOT learn of the internet,sure you may be able to download the voyager gateway PDFs but you realy need a teacher to guide you and make sure your doing it all right

The reason my friend and I paid good money to train for this is,to see if it worked after reading a few books on this subject matter(moneagle/swann/moorhouse)After an exhausting few months of training we found out it was hit and miss but the hits were shockingly on target with vivid images of our targets that showed it worked(you realy need to train hard for this,we both gave up but the more you do the better you get at getting the info in the matrix grid)

The only way you can say truthfully if this works is to take some time training and do plenty of blind targets.I bet you will have the same results we got with a few with ourstanding vivid images that shake you up after the session ends and you wind down

One warning with RV,your brains goning to get used in ways it hasnt done in waking hours and you may well have day long headaches afterwards.OBEs can occur just before you wake up in the morning and you might feel like your astral body is bigger than your physical body and looser with the feeling it might just roll out on its own accord

on topic,yeahh I read this book ages ago and my friend and I jokingly called it the cosmic bible.There is some realy good info in here that plenty of other viewers have hit too.Its a very good read

If you want an even better read check out Robert Monroe-this chap had an amazing life leaving his body and going into space/other planets and dimensions-He wasnt a RV'r but a OBE'r and came up with a hemi sync brain pattern system that was used by the americans original stargate program when they found out Ingo Swann was a freak of nature and their troops would need help getting into altered brainwave states

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Remote viewing has been recognised by yogis for thousands of years. The West knows only about remote-viewing of the large scale world. But there is a form of remote viewing of the microscopic world given the Sanskrit name of 'anima'. It is known in Buddhism as 'clear cognition'.

Remote viewing of quarks was first accomplished 114 years ago by the Theosophists Annie Besant and C.W. Leadbeater. Their observations of these and other subatomic particles have been analysed in detail by a theoretical physicist and been proved beyond all reasonable doubt to be consistent with scientific facts about atomic nuclei and the up and down quark constituents of protons and neutrons. In fact, the degree of proof this physicist provides is totally overwhelming Details about his three books, which scientifically analyse ostensible remote viewing descriptions of subatomic particles, quarks and superstrings, can be found at:
smphillips.8m.com...

Among the distinguished scientists who has been convinced by his research are Professor Brian Josephson. the well-known Cambridge University Nobel Prize winner in physics, by Dr Lester Smith, Fellow of the Royal Society and discoverer of Vitamin B12, a former Minister of Science in the Government of India, a former associate director of the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai, India, and Dr Hal Puthoff (the "Owl" in the "Aviary" for those who know), the NSA scientist who pioneered with his colleague Russell Targ research at SRI financed by the CIA into remote viewing.

In a forthcoming book entitled "The Mathematical Connection between Religion and Science" (Antony Rowe Ltd, U.K.), this theoretical physicist will demonstrate how century-old remote viewing descriptions of the basic units of matter are mathematically consistent with the Tree of Life (Otz Chiim) of Jewish Kabbalah, the Taoist I Ching system of 64 hexagrams and the Hindu Tantric Sri Yantra.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by noangels

Where did I knock remote viewing?

I was knocking those who, when given the opportunity to convince the skeptics that they aren't full of it, balk at the opportunity.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

the PROOF is remote viewing?...c'mon this hardly qualifies as proof. i believe in ETs, but this does nothing but give the public more ammo to say its just a bunch of tin-hatters saying this.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by noangels

Its not remote viewing thats the problem its Courtney Brown. He's giving wrong info. So the question is why? I know that what he's saying isn't true as an experiencer with a lot more understanding than in the past, and there are quite a few that I've met with my energy recognition, and each time, a new step in my understanding opened. Nothing like what he is saying is true, except we need to do the earth healing part now, and shielding too, and get rid of the bloodline leaders and banks and truly learn to get along, love each other and just start building eco villages for everyone, every single person alive, no slavery, no homelessness, no corporate slaves. A monelyess resource society, a system of higher education and volunteering and lending a hand.

Is Courtney in error because he had false information in the sessions, or he wants money, is a bloodline, belongs to one of the mystery schools, the cia?
Joseph McMoneagle, and Ingo Swann are two very prominent and good psychics, I do believe in remote viewing, though if you do attempt to remote view greys you may discover that its not a normal session, and they may interfere with it. But its a very valuable skill to develop.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Unity_99]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join