It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey aliens are taking some humans to Pleiades

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
What are your opinions on this book?
Do view it with skepticism or not?
What do you think of scientific remote viewing?

[edit on 23-10-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Sorry guys if this thread angered some of you. I did not mean it that way.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Do any of you actually think think this is real?
What do you think of scientific remote viewing?

It could be it could not be, I have not read the book to be honest, but I have read countless other reports. I will say that from your brief explanation of the relevant contents of the book it seems to contain a suspiciously large amount of detail. But there is no reason to continue debating the aspects of this book IMHO.

Even if it is a hoax or fiction it does not affect the many, many other reports of alien abduction, nor does it prove anything if it can not be confirmed as a hoax or fiction. There is just not enough evidence to make a definitive statement either way in regards to "are alien abductions factual".

Many members have pointed out some astronomical inconsistencies with the main points of this book, which need to be considered. Either way this book is going to contribute nothing more than either interesting information or another hoax to the already crowded ufological "library". It is as simple as that unfortunately.

In regards to the remote viewing, sure it seems possible, according to some reports, but again, there needs to be MUCH more research before anything can really be said in regards to the feasibility of remote viewing. We as a race are just scratching the surface of these very advanced technologies and applications of the human mind.

With all that said, thank you for sharing. I will look over this book when I have more time, it certainly will be interesting to read none-the-less.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Well, nobody knows for certain, do they? All we really know is what NASA and Scientists, who are censored, by the way, tell us, isn't that right? Some would differ with you.

While our sun is 4.5 billion years old, the Pleiades Aries stars are “adolescents,” about 100 million and 400 million years old, respectively, Rhee said. Based on the age of the two stars and the dynamics of the orbiting dust particles, the astronomers deduce that most adolescent sun-like stars are likely to be building terrestrial-like planets through recurring violent collisions of massive objects. The cosmic debris from only a small percentage of such collisions can be seen at any one time — currently, only HD 23514 and BD +20 307 have visible debris.

“Our observations indicate that terrestrial planets similar to those in our solar system are probably quite common,” Zuckerman said.

www.interestingthings.org...

15,000 Year Old Lunar Calendar Identified with Pleiades Star Cluster
www.fromthestars.com...

Many Indian Tribes say they are from there, including the Hopi and Cherokee.
One day we will all know the stories of the Before Time, before "we" and by that I mean all intelligent beings in our universe, came to be here in this universe. I would tell you what I have been told, but you would laugh, and my time would be wasted. I will say this: Watch the first three Star Wars movies.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by autowrench]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I meant to write on lowki's thread when you asked about this, but was hoping he would answer first. Courtney's book isn't accurate. I can't remember the entire thing, but I did read it. He wrote things about Mars that was completely made up information, and what he said about the greys bringing humans to pleiades. In 3D there is no one on pleaides. When we reach 5D, we're going to be amazed to discover we were never alone, and in our solar system, venus, mars, will be wonderful. In 3D mars has some life, and giant worms, not really a habitable place.

Pléósháns are a very old race, a race of elders, they're tall, green skinned humanoids. And wonderfully advanced. The human blond haired Pléóshán are actually lyraean in source, having been taken there as well as to other systems and Andromeda when the annanuki destroyed our planet. We were given a planet there. I have that memory of being taken off planet by a Pléóshán General, pilate at the request of my mother, who I never wanted to leave before our planet was turned to rubble.

Greys have been controlled by the annanuki and are not working in conjuction with Pléósháns who have been in war with the nukis in two systems now, including their original galaxy/universe, not sure how far that went but its been ongoing. They are freedom fighters in this universe, of the family of light and love. Greys are not.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
He wrote things about Mars that was completely made up information

In 3D there is no one on pleaides. When we reach 5D, we're going to be amazed to discover we were never alone

And that's not made up?

OK...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Thank you! Pleiadean may be then closer to the more fantastic theories I played around with. No one can physically come from that star system - at least yet.
I respect Brown, although have not gotten so far into remote viewing myself that I could judge if he truly simplifies procdure as some of his opponents say.

to some skeptical posters: That remote viewing would have no basis is obviously an uninformed judgement. Way before the fall of the Soviets, these people managed to describe Soviet submarines with minute accuracy - e.g. civilian women trained in RV who did not have the slightest inkling about the differences in the various types of subs.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by converge

No, its not. In source I am lyraean, and aware.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I have that memory of being taken off planet by a pleiadian general, pilate at the request of my mother, who I never wanted to leave before our planet was turned to rubble.

The advancement of any culture terrestrial or astral requires that fresh DNA be acquired to provide enough diversity for growth.

Just look at what too much inbreeding has done to societies here on Earth.. With Pleiadians its a death and rebirth process where the male provides DNA to a completely alien species. He can choose to reinterpret her astral projection of the pleiades but he can never leave.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Great to see so many expert on the Plieiades.
Wish so many experts would come from my territory.
Remote viewing seem unlikely.

Here is something to consider from above.

Many Indian Tribes say they are from there, including the Hopi and Cherokee.

The place is the Plieiades I'm sure.
Well consider this great work on the American Indian.
www.biblevoyages.com...

They came from Europe, Spain, Libya and Egypt across the Atlantic.
They lost contact with their ancestors at the fall of Rome.

So the American Indian would have the same birthright as those
across the Atlantic or they really do not have a clue.
Pass it on.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Yes, but its not 3D, they come from advanced cosmic citizenry. Lokato Sioux language itself is related to an older from of andross, andromedan, and these races are connected to Andromeda, Sirius and Pléóshán, as we have much of their language and dna distributed amongst various cultures. This is 5D and higher.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you, Unity_99, I love your username, by the way. I too am aware, but dare say many in here are not, and do not wish to be. Do you mind if I add you as a friend?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Not at all, and thank you, the name was chosen with care. Its what this earth needs to graduate to the next level. Currently it is a level 0 civilization and between catstrophes, reaching level 2 or 3 makes for survival, only possible by unity. Separation, wars, and greed, abuses of power and destruction of nature doom a civilization.

made by a friend.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by reticledc
reply to post by mellisamouse

I would hope that we (ATSers) are the last people you would be interested in proving your ordeal to.
DAMN!!
I do believe that the authorities would have a much better time in listening to your situation, and acquiring the prerequisite proof, not to mention the incarceration of those who were responsible for your pain.

The fact that you would even use that as an example to retort my post on this forum is rather disturbing, and you should seek out some professional help immediately.

Seriously, you need it.

[edit on 10/22/2009 by reticledc]

I am in no way trying to prove it...I am just saying that it is just as impossible to prove, since i have no evidence except the memories left in my head, plus the PTSD....

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fromunclexcommunicate

The universe is far more advanced and complex than this. The races that make up our galaxy, including the planet in the lyrean system, came from older systems. Humans are from older systems, andromeda, and pre-andromedan systems. You could genetically create humans from primates, wolves, and pigs with other dna, for most races are hybrids, and have what looks like siblings.

But earth is one of the living libraries and has information stored upon it from many countless civilizations. However the elohim created the modern human race here using dna from the Lyreans, given by the Pléóshán.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

The universe is far more advanced and complex than this. The races that make up our galaxy, including the planet in the lyrean system, came from older systems. Humans are from older systems, andromeda, and pre-andromedan systems. You could genetically create humans from primates, wolves, and pigs with other dna, for most races are hybrids, and have what looks like siblings.

Are there like humans that humans on Earth will probably never see in the universe?
Example: humans with natural green, blue, purple hair.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I don't know, my memories are not as detailed as I would like and some things I am told in meetings are blocked for later dates, and my contact is often blocked as to what happens at night, and some of it takes place on stations apparently. And there are two different compartments in me, so another me knows more and asks questions of my friends often in a "shared" language and when I often deciphere what was said, I'm shocked and furious that not only am I kept in the dark like a mushroom by my own people, the Federation and only know so much, but my own self does it to me as well, and a real low blow.

Basically, pleiadians look like hairless, green humanoids, and of the human cosmic citizens, the ones I see are blond and dark haired, males and females, quite tall by our standards. The men are well over 6 to 6 1/2 feet tall without biotech outfits, almost 7 foot tall in them, and the women probably 6 feet to taller. I know many by name now, but can't share that. Although I will say that Anthra Andromeda has given his mother's name and its similar to my male andros advisor's name.

The men are very strong chested, and they seem to be both Andromedan and Lyrean as in probably pleiadies, though I believe Sirius is also a large part in this. But often those in blue are from pleiades. And that is what I see, along with finding myself in both the black MIB uniform as well as the blue two piece suit aboard a Federation station. That one shifted my paradigm alot, and my andros male advisor said he almost regretted showing me this station, and later my blond haired female advisor told me it was time for me to be more aware. By this I'm talking about a conscious awareness of where I was and what I was doing. And I know my own name, what I'm called there.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
snip
I may not agree that aliens are taking poeple anywhere, but I cannot agree with this line:- "Scientific Remote Viewing" is not real science"

If that really was the case Ed, why would the military in many countries develop and then have as an operational group "Remote Viewers". If the science of it worked and still works for the military then why not for a sceptic? Is the problem you have with it in the definition of "Science"
snip

Science brings to mind scientists working in a lab doing whatever they do to achieve success. Having lived 71 years, I have never heard or read of mental prowess resulting in the claims of psychics or remote viewers. Not to any satisfactory results that would convince me that any human can do as the romantic media reports usually without substantiating what they report.

I accept more readily the results reported in this article from which I quote one paragraph that's germane to what you say.
www.skepdic.com...
Dean Radin in The Conscious Universe says that the remote viewing program “finally wound down in 1994.” He doesn’t mention that the CIA shut it down because they were convinced that after 24 years of experiments it was clear that remote viewing was of no practical value to the intelligence community (Marks: 75). The CIA report noted that in the case of remote viewing there was a large amount of irrelevant, erroneous information that was provided and there was little agreement observed among the reports of the remote viewers (Marks: 77). Radin doesn’t mention that May objected to the CIA report because it didn’t make note of the fact that he had four independent replications of remote viewing. May didn’t publicize the fact, however, that there were also at least six reported instances of failed replication.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Skeptical Ed]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

1930, lake Anjikuni , Canada

1200 residents , and their ancestors graves disappeared ,

WITHOUT TRACE

Canadian Mounties reported mysterious lights in the sky......

That IS irrefutable evidence

It's going to take more than that!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

You gotta be kidding! Using Preston B. Nichols and his ridiculous book as a reference. You also should have mentioned "The Montauk Project: Experiments in Time" to lock in his credibility!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join