It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey aliens are taking some humans to Pleiades

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEyeAs opposed to you, never furthering a thread and only popping in to attack the same few people each time? You sure showed him.

Wasn't trying to "show him". You assume too much

As for popping up and attacking the same few people, that's a lie. Ed wants to keep attacking others and post nonsense, I'll call him on it everytime I see it. The same I've done with things you've posted.

He feels the need to constantly attack most of ATS and I have the right to call him out on that. I haven't done anything against the rules in doing that or I would have heard from a mod by now.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Where is the ticket booth? Sign me up.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

One of the so called best remote viewers was on UK tv recently he knew the city the person was in LONDON he was there as well he was asked to draw what he saw of were the person was and after few hours
of totally crap drawings a chimp could have done what was the conclusion its BS!
These guys work like mind readers be a vauge as possible with what they say they see then it fits in with many objects or locations.
He was supposed to be the best the military are wasting there time and our money more to the point

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Seems to me the experiment was rubbish and possibly with a rubbish operator. Read the history of RV'ers in the military and you get a different view completely. Anyone can claim they RV, but do they know the process involved with the military?

I am not out to convince you of anything. Happy for you to have your opinion on it.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by BrnBdry
Why would they?

Preservation

Ever see that flick, Slaughterhouse Five?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy
1930, lake Anjikuni , Canada

1200 residents , and their ancestors graves disappeared ,

WITHOUT TRACE

Canadian Mounties reported mysterious lights in the sky......

That IS irrefutable evidence

No it's an urban legend. There is no evidence it actually happened.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
An encyclopedia is not the be all of knowledge .

I suggest that their "facts" have been , and always will be ,

manipulated , and arranged in such a way ,as to reflect

very mainstream , conservative OPINIONS , that fit

their view only . I wasn't there , and neither were you ,

or WICCAPEDIA . ... and what do they say about Roswell ?

let me guess ? .. a weather balloon right ?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I've got my purple jumpsuit and spiked kool-aid...

when does the ship stop by??

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by UKWO1Phot
But don't we capture monkeys in the wild then take them to said zoo??

Yes, but that doesn't mean aliens are doing it.

...And even if aliens are doing this (and I'm certainly not saying that they are), that doesn't necessarily mean that this actual event as described by the author happened.

For example, I could write a book talking about my exploits climbing Mt. Everest -- but just because other people have climbed Mt. Everest doesn't mean that I necessarily did it, also. My book would still be all lies.

[edit on 10/23/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Someone did write a book about going to the Pleiadies, here is an excerpt from that book:
From Preston B.Nichols book:
ENCOUNTER IN THE PLEIADES - AN INSIDE LOOK AT UFOs.

I was then put on the ship again for a ride that lasted what I thought to be about an Earth day. I soon stepped into a very lush green and beautiful world they called Alderon. I was then taken through cities which had tall spires and buildings made of what appeared to be glass.

The sky was blue and the visual scapes were breathtakingly beautiful. The air was quite crisp with no pollution. I was told the water was very pure. Long ago, there had been problems with pollution that had found its way into the food chain. This was corrected and they had gone back to the food chain long since.

The fauna and animal life on Alderon is very close in similarity to that of the Earth. The atmosphere is richer in oxygen than Earth's with a 28 to 30 percent content.

The sunlight appears similar and the distance of their sun is more or less 93,000,000 miles away.

The primary difference between Earth and Alderon is the construction and landscaping. Where we have cities full of roads, macadam and homes, their planet is dominated by fauna and gardens. There are wide plains of grass and forests as well as large areas of primitive jungle. What I saw was an absolutely beautiful garden environment where the buildings were positioned in such a way as to accent the garden. The idea of this environment was that the ecosphere had priority. Oxygen replenishment was at the top of the list and human civilization was put in as an adjunct to the garden. It wasn't supposed to stand out but rather blend in with the garden environment.

I was given a tour of the city. The people looked just like humans and appeared very healthy. They did not appear to be controlled nor were they on drugs. From what I was told, the various individuals of the planet did what they were best suited for in accordance with what they wanted to do. There was no money system such as we know.

The buildings were a rectilinear type construction similar to our world except that the corners were rounded. There were no shingles or anything similar. The outside walls were a uniformed surface with the windows blended into the walls so that the smooth surface was maintained. Some of the buildings looked like they were of metallic construction while others appeared to be made of stone. There were different color schemes, but they were all designed to complement the landscape. Although none of the buildings were dome shaped or round, some of the structures had dome shaped windows which stood out like hemispherical bubbles.

The inside of the structures confused me and I couldn't figure out how the buildings were constructed. There were no panels or joints to reveal how things fit together. It looked like one amorphous wall. I could not see any welds on the walls, and I had to wonder if the whole configuration was molded in a big cast and put into place.

Read it all here:www.galactic-server.com...

Sleeper's thread also goes into great detail about this kind of thing:
Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You all scream for proof.....what do you call all of the testimonials from the thousands of people, some in the military, and police force, and the many photos of ET craft, and the many videos that have surfaced? I would say for some, proof would be needed even if they land in the street in front of your home.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Pleiades are a cluster of very young stars - only a few tens of millions of years old. Even is any planets had formed around them yet, they would still be balls of molten rock. Think the Earth 4,600,000,000 years ago.

The chemistry would be very different to Earth - and the stars themselves would be emitting different light and radiation to our own sun. They are much brighter and much hotter.

It's one of the least likely places in the galaxy for carbon based life similar to that found on Earth to have evolved.

If they were talking about a planet around, say, Epsilon Eridani - or, more likely, a star not visible from Earth - then they would have rather a lot more credibility.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I just question how these greys are taking people to places that are known by human names what is the universal name of this location?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Billy Meier was there first.
First man on the Pleiades.
Except he was taken there by a beautiful Swiss woman pilot in a Swiss saucer.
I missed his book but I think once there he went back in time
to the age of the dinosaur that looked like the Museum by 5th Avenue in New York City.
ED: All I have seen of ETs lately was a puppet looking through a window
and some reporter was going to investigate the video producer.

[edit on 10/23/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I am interested in some quotes on the physical structure of the Pleiades for I have not heard this before. Please post some sources.

I tend to think that with Pleiadean channeled materials, there are other things involved than the physical group of stars near Taurus. My opinion is that they are forces or spirits that have something to do with Earth and humans, maybe they are not just literal travellers from another star system. I have also read Pleiadean opinions stating they are from a different time.

Generally I do not have any patience for channeled materials but I found myself reading the one basic Pleiadean book by Marciniak from 1988, in about 2003. The book is now freely available electronically. It is a good read, unlike the Ra Material, and it has a sense of humor. And it is one of the first of its kind.

Remote viewing is a very strict process. I actually respect Brown and have read this book years ago. He does not claim all that he has seen is literally true. He simply says this is what he saw with this technique.

I recommend to anyone who has not tried it to try a remote viewing course. It is very systematic training of intuition and requires above average intelligence and discipline. No one says it is irrefutable.

As for me, I am not sure such aliens exist. Then again, they may. And, if certain lines are decided they may actually be taking some sample of people away to establish a zero base for the game is getting tough with WW3 and all. Every sign is pointing to that direction.

I believe some things are predetermined, at a certain point in time. About 1994, I dreamed about planes crashing into the WTC in New York. At the time I dismissed it as a crazy dream reminding me of a tabloid story... Also, it was very, very unlikely.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Billy Meier was there first.
First man on the Pleiades.
Except he was taken there by a beautiful Swiss woman pilot in a Swiss saucer.
I missed his book but I think once there he went back in time
to the age of the dinosaur that looked like the Museum by 5th Avenue in New York City.
ED: All I have seen of ETs lately was a puppet looking through a window
and some reporter was going to investigate the video producer.

I really hope you do not believe Billy Meirs claims. There are way too much evidence that he was lying about alot of it. A part of me wants to believe its true, or at least some of it, but the whole fake dinosaur bird photo that he took from some childrens book and made it blurry thing is insanely laughable. also his fake space ships he created. his videos looked real, but why not film the actual "Pleadians" themselves? also he claimed they had 6 fingers, and in his photo of the pleadian chick has only 5. BUSTED!

however i still feel this place exists and he may have come across some info regarding it, then took it to another level.

I do not doubt that aliens take us to other places, but i think its mostly just for a visit to blow our minds away, and maybe even used as an inspiration for the human race to hurry up and wake up and join the rest of the universe. im sure they recognize how blinded we are.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
and btw, AGAIN there you go babbling about some sort of "woman pilot"!
stop trying to brag, no one believes there are woman space travelers im sure they are hermies! HAHAHA

im just bustin ur balls....

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I related to Billy Meier as having the same location in his story.
Why is his story so known fakery and not this new one.
Once a fake location, always a fake location.

According to man made UFO theories there are no ETs pilots
and perfectly legal to have women pilots. So some Earth bound
activities are real while the trip to Pieiades in unreal.

Due to so much attention Billy Meier gets for a few saucer photos
rises the conspiracy bar and one real photo means one real saucer.
One real saucer landing with a woman pilot is thus a real situation.
Ed: Yea sorry, no space travel yet in the man made saucer conspiracy
story and no ETs so things get strange.
I know, no one supports non ET happenings yet Billy Meier is pounded
out of credibility for either I suppose.
ED+:I played up the Meier story from notes from ATS and you did
see what I was doing. Just having fun with the story.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
I related to Billy Meier as having the same location in his story.
Why is his story so known fakery and not this new one.
Once a fake location, always a fake location.

Well i never said that this story is real, like i said a big part of me wants to believe this place exists. but it is not a fake location, maybe the details of it can be called fake bc theres no proof, but there IS a star system called Pleadies, THAT much we do know.

ANyone can conjure up a story and give their description, the more detailed the more believable. at least in MY opinion. this story is somewhat detailed, but not as detailed as billys. and i choose who to believe and who not to when i catch them in a lie! billy was caught with his fake gun and homemade space ship and fake dino photo, but his detailed account of this place is amazing. but the fact that there is a speed bump in his story is what made him lose all credibility. until u are caught lying, i have no reason to disbelieve.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi
I am interested in some quotes on the physical structure of the Pleiades for I have not heard this before. Please post some sources.

Some of the Pleiades stars are rapidly rotating, at velocities of 150 to 300 km/sec at their surfaces, which is common among main sequence stars of a certain spectral type (A-B). Due to this rotation, they must be (oblate) spheroids rather than spherical bodies. The rotation can be detected because it leades to broadened and diffuse spectral absorption lines, as parts of the stellar surface approach us on the one side, while those on the opposite side recede from us, relative to the star's mean radial velocity. The most prominent example for a rapidly rotating star in this cluster is Pleione, which is also variable in brightness between mag 4.77 and 5.50 (Kenneth Glyn Jones). It was spectroscopically observed that between the years 1938 and 1952, Pleione has ejected a gas shell because of this rotation, as had been predicted by O. Struve.

Cecilia Payne-Gaposhkin mentions that the Pleiades contain some white dwarf (WD) stars. These stars give rise to a specific problem of stellar evolution: How can white dwarfs exist in such a young star cluster ? As it is not only one, it is most certain that these stars are original cluster members and not all field stars which have been captured (a procedure which does not work effectively in the rather loose open clusters anyway). From the theory of stellar evolution, it follows that white dwarfs cannot have masses above a limit of about 1.4 solar masses (the Chandrasekhar limit), as they would collapse due to their own gravitation if they were more massive. But stars with such a low mass evolve so slow that it takes them billions of years to evolve into that final state, not only the 100 million year age of the Pleiades cluster.

The only possible explanation seems to be that these WD stars were once massive so that they evolved fast, but due to some reason (such as strong stellar winds, mass loss to close neighbors, or fast rotation) have lost the greastest part of their mass. Possibly they have, in consequence, lost another considerable percentage of their mass in a planetary nebula. Anyway, the final remaining stars (which was previously the star's core) must have come below the Chandrasekhar limit, so that they could go into the stable white dwarf end state, in which they are now observed.

seds.org...

Not much like Sol

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

however to spare us pages and pages of circular arguments that never really bring us closer to any one truth, what can we do? How do we proceed?

Do we accept the argument that carries the higher probability of being true, or can we use a tool such as occams razor? Do we just leave it as a gray area and prevent those from either side making proclamations?

Hey InfaRedMan! Good to see you my friend.

I think we must take a multi-faceted approach in this area, as we do with mechanical UFO cases. At this point all we can do is investigate the cases based on what little evidence is available. We will always be able to come to probabilities based upon what cases appear to be more likely true to those that appear to be least likely true (this is of course of the cases that have not been proven to be a hoax or something mundane). Occam's Razor is a good tool to use but can get paradoxical at times, so it must be used with consideration.

Right now there is not enough evidence to make any "proclamations" in my opinion. There is quite a few cases that do appear to point towards ET abduction, etc. But there is just not enough evidence to be sure, so thus logic and probability must be used. But we must be careful with that, some like to make these proclamations based upon that formula, but that is erroneous and can't happen.

So while it does appear that indeed some cases are ET related, according to the witnesses, peripheral evidence, observations, and logic, we also must stay open to any and all other likely possibilities (even if it is 80% in favor of ETs, there is still that 20% that could disprove that).

In my opinion the only thing we can do is present these cases to the public (to make more people aware and interested in this science), investigate them, and use them as reference for the big picture, which is to find out "what or who is behind the whole UFO phenomena". So to summarize what I just said (cause I know I tend to ramble on at times, lol), I think when stating such cases we can only say "based on the most likely probability", anything else is erroneous and misleading.

This also goes for those who are MUCH more "empirical minded" (which is a quickly vanishing ideology as we are now finding out some things, due to our lack of understanding and/or technology may elude any empirical proof for sometime or may NEVER have such a strict presentation), some are quick to to use the "probability and logic argument" in their favor, but fail to utilize it when it may go against their argument or ideology.

We are still unfortunately in the early stages of ufology, basically due to the lack of solid evidence and lack of interest. So yes, we must keep (for now) within the dreaded "grey area" of probability and assumptions. This is unfortunate since humans like definites, we are not to fond of "maybes" or 'likely".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join