It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we the good guys or bad guys?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This has been bugging me.

Are the Anti-NWO people the bad guys? or the NWO supporters are bad? Simple question.

I have been thinking about this for a while and need a little help... I have a feeling that we aren't supposed to rebel.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It really depends on how you define the premise of the NWO. To many, a NWO is essential in furthering progress. The unification of our planet is ultimately essential if we plan on evolving beyond Earth.

The argument revolves around how this will come about. At a personal level I understand the movement in as far as I mentioned above. But I disagree and rebel at the measures. If we are pawns to an oligarchy bent on playing toy soldiers to their own advantage then I do not feel the premise is justified. We progress only when there is common understanding.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Oscitate]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Oscitate

It seems the world has been run like this for all of eternity...besides the few wars you hear about. But even then, the leaders get to sit back in a golden chair most of the time.

Really. Think of all the time spent on war (ALL of the numbers of hours people have put in), compared to the amount we just work (we must work, but that is besides my point). There is a LARGE difference. VEERRRRY large.

So I do not think such a cycle will stop.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

That depends on what side you are on. The side you are on are the good guys, the side that you are not on are the bad guys.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoomoo
This has been bugging me.

Are the Anti-NWO people the bad guys? or the NWO supporters are bad? Simple question.

I have been thinking about this for a while and need a little help... I have a feeling that we aren't supposed to rebel.

Of course you have that feeling. That is what you have been "trained" to think your entire life.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
If the NWO, whomever they may be, can bring WARS end then they could be considered the good guys. However it seems that for them to do this they must must lie, deceive, kill, and enslave. This is because they are driven by the wolf ego and the wolf devours and is always hungry. Look into Native American Indian lores and wisdom, and about how they were tricked and enslaved way back.

As for me I am going to upset alot ov people and begin creating my own type ov NWO. I just need to locate the people with the mindset for chaos magick and summoning the ID daemons. ?Does this make me bad or good. It is a trick question, ?but can anyone tell me why.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Tindalos2013]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

The bad guys create wars (problem) and offer solution (world government).

Once they have it, global corruption and control and nowhere for people to run. Today you can pick another country if you are being followed or pressured for speaking out, but you cant pick another planet.

The good guys are the people who are clueless and actually wants a better world but will vote for a world government thinking it will make the world better. They will think so because they will be told so.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Copernicus]

new topics

top topics

join