It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

House Fire Leaves 1 Dead, 1 in Hospital

page: 1
4

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

The two boys were left unattended while their mother and aunt left the house to go drop off a friend. Sometime after that, 911 received a call from neighbors saying the house was on fire.

Neighbors say they heard screams coming from the house and rushed to the back door to try and rescue the children. However, when they got there, the flames and smoke were too powerful for them to enter.

The children’s aunt, Marilyn Wilson, who left the house with the mother, said she had no regrets about leaving the children home alone, “No, I really don’t because if they had been there by themselves, I don’t know if the boys set the house on fire or somebody threw something in there to set it on fire. I really need to get in there to see if my purse burned up. I had my Food Stamp Card and everything in there.”


www.myfoxmaine.com...

Okay, so this woman leaves a 2 and 3 year old home alone. A fire breaks out. One is burned to death and the other is in the hospital clinging to life. And the woman does not regret leaving them home alone?? And she's all upset about whether or not her purse burned up with her food stamp card?? She cares more about her precious food stamp card than she does the lives of two innocent children?? Wow, talk about a cold, heartless person.

And the DA decides that he is not going to press charges? This is ridiculous. They were cold hearted, left the babies home alone where they are caught on fire, and all they can care about is the food stamp card.

This world is a cold, heartless place.




posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Whoa, the lack of remorse in this case is insane! The aunt is worried about her purse being destroyed, but not the least bit concerned that her nephews were burned alive?! The mother should be charged with child endangerment at the very least. Those kids were toddlers and way too young to be left unattended.

The neighbors called 911 shortly after the women left? The stench of arson is in the air and a full investigation is in order.



posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazystars
Whoa, the lack of remorse in this case is insane! The aunt is worried about her purse being destroyed, but not the least bit concerned that her nephews were burned alive?! The mother should be charged with child endangerment at the very least. Those kids were toddlers and way too young to be left unattended.

The neighbors called 911 shortly after the women left? The stench of arson is in the air and a full investigation is in order.


Yes, the neighbors called 911 shortly after the women left, and the fire was already so hot and powerful that they couldn't immediately get inside. Sounds like arson to me.

In one of the videos it shows the mother crying uncontrollably, and she is not interviewed. So, if it really is arson, I'd lay bets on the cold, unfeeling aunt.

The mother will probably be regreting her stupidity for the rest of her life. I cannot imagine having to live with such a thing. I hope she learns from it and turns her life around. And gets her aunt (the news said the aunt was the kids' great aunt, so aunt is the mother's aunt) out of her life for good. The mother looked pretty young too. She must have had the five year old really young in life.



posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa
 


The entire incident is just so suspicious. I wonder who the friend was that the two women dropped off prior to fire.

I hope the 2-year old is able to make it through this horrific ordeal.



posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The reason the fire burned so fast and powerful was probably caused by them making meth in the house or some other elicit activity.



posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911Liar
The reason the fire burned so fast and powerful was probably caused by them making meth in the house or some other elicit activity.


Yes, I keep forgetting about that stuff.

That is definitely a possibility.



posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 911Liar
 


That is a definite possibility, but I haven't heard any reports of explosions or that nasty smell that meth creates. I grew up outside Riverside County, home to one of the biggest hot spots for meth production in this country. Meth houses don't just catch fire, they explode.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Hazystars]



posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa
 



Yet it may be a situation where the person who is the caregiver is handicapped.

Many who are on food stamps and on disability are not very well suited to care for others. We should reserve judgment until all the facts are known imo.



posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticantiseptic
 


Oh cmon.. the lady was more worried about her dime store purse and her freaking food stamps then she was about her own neice and nephew. I guess you might have a case if somehow being on disability also makes you a heartless waste of human existence.



posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
i'll give the twit her food stamps right up the side of her head with her burned up purse.
this could be argued why some parents should be licensed to have kids.:shk:
sick and disgusting.
i'm vindictive in my beliefs-
she'll get what is coming to her.



posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa
 


Oh you can't imagine what money can do to people.

-Too much moneys turns you dead cold.
-Too little money but with obsession for money turns you heartless.

You'll be surprised how money can turn humanity into zombies



new topics

top topics



 
4

log in

join