It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News With Johnny Anonymous: "The CIA Invests In Spying On You!"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Thanks for your response. I think it would be more accurate to say that ONE organization -- the wealthy establishment hate-mongers at Southern Poverty Law Center (who spends their $200 million-dollar endowment primarily attacking rather than defending civil rights groups), not to mention being the source of Return of the Militias report for Homeland Security which suggests that former military members, gun owners, Libertarians, Constitutionalists, Ron Paul and Chuck Barr supporters, etc., are the new "home-grown terrorists." The despicable SPLC was also the source of that Missouri MIAC "fusion center" report that was quickly discredited and retracted.

In a July report titled "Return of the Militias," the Alabama-based Southern Poverty Law Center singled out Oath Keepers as "a particularly worrisome example of the Patriot revival."

...Oath Keepers is not preaching violence or government overthrow, Rhodes said. On the contrary, it is asking police and the military to lay down their arms in response to unlawful orders.

Thanks Johnny -- feel free to follow my links above and tell me who the real terrorists are.

Here's a hint, it's not Oath Keepers or any "right-wing extremists" -- it's the same guys responsible for Gulf of Tonkin, Operation Northwoods, TWA 800, the assassination of JFK, RFK and MLK, the USS Liberty, 9/11, the "Patriot Act" and the infamous "weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq.

Oh yeah, don't forget spying on people like me who tell the truth about our government.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Thanks for your response.

I can tell by your post that your very passionate about the subject and would like to suggest that you post those feelings in the appropriate links on the subject being discussed.

I also hope you can understand that as a Anchorperson for the ATSnews I need to remain neutral when I'm reporting what 'someone else' has said or posted. We don't want to become like so many other news-mediums that 'spin' their own thoughts into a subject matter. So I hope you can respect the aspect that I 'should have no opinion' on any of the news items presented and just present them as they are posted in the forum.

I Appreciate your wanting to share thoughts though and hope you will participate in the threads with regards to any such subject matter you feel strongly about such as this one...

Johnny

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Johnny, I'm passionate because I know many of these people (I'm not a member of Oath Keepers myself) and they are NOT "right-wing radicals" like the Southern Poverty Law Center makes them out to be.

Oath Keepers is a group of fine, patriotic Americans and it's unfair that the sleazy accusations and innuendo of ONE despicable "civil rights" organization is endlessly repeated and even becomes the primary source of regional "fusion centers" and Homeland Security reports:

A national scandal emerged in Missouri, after their MIAC Fusion Center issued an eight page document which made many false claims. The documents attempted to politicize police and cast suspicion on millions of Americans. The 'Missouri Documents', as they came to be called, listed over 32 characteristics police should watch for as signs or links to domestic terrorists, which could threaten police officers, court officials, and infrastructure targets.

Police were instructed to look for Americans who were concerned about unemployment, taxes, illegal immigration, gangs, border security, abortion, high costs of living, gun restrictions, FEMA, the IRS, The Federal Reserve, and the North American Union/SPP/North American Community. The 'Missouri Documents' also said potential domestic terrorists might like gun shows, short wave radios, combat movies, movies with white male heroes, Tom Clancey Novels, and Presidential Candidates Ron Paul, Bob Barr, and Chuck Baldwin!

The Southern Poverty Law Center was cited as a research source for the 'Missouri Documents'. Furthermore, the attempt of these documents to cast suspicion of violent and life-threatening behavior on millions of Americans who are concerned about these issues is consistent with the regularly released political materials of both the SPLC and ADL.

A more balanced article that doesn't repeat SPLC's lies:

Ready to Protect

Keepers vow to uphold rights, and the Constitution

[edit on 23-10-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

These are fine, patriotic Americans and it's unfair that the accusations and innuendo of ONE despicable "civil rights" organization is endlessly repeated and even becomes the primary source of regional "fusion center" and Homeland Security reports.

I'm responsible for the titles, motion graphics, music, etc.

You can blame me for the wording "extreme right wing," and I stand by that... just as I may likely classify ACORN as an "extreme left wing" activist group.

The description is apt, and accurate. I'm sorry you disagree with that, but our goal for ATS News is to be straight shooters with no political spin, bias, or fear for the words we choose.

If they're not "extreme right wing," then where were they during republican administrations?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
If they're not "extreme right wing," then where were they during republican administrations?

Your definition of "extreme right wing" is determined by when an organization is founded?

Allow me to quote from the Oath Keepers website:

About OathKeeper Founder Stewart Rhodes

Stewart is the founder and Director of Oath Keepers. He served as a U.S. Army paratrooper until disabled in a rough terrain parachuting accident during a night jump.

He is a former firearms instructor and former member of Rep. Ron Paul’s DC staff.

Stewart graduated from Yale Law School in 2004, where his paper “Solving the Puzzle of Enemy Combatant Status” won Yale’s Miller prize for best paper on the Bill of Rights. He assisted teaching U.S. military history at Yale, was a Yale Research Scholar, and is writing a book on the dangers of applying the laws of war to the American people.

Stewart currently writes the monthly Enemy at the Gates column for S.W.A.T. Magazine, and has written for The Warrior, the journal of Gerry Spence’s Trial Lawyer’s College; for www.moreliberty.org; and for JPFO.

As you can see, Stewart was attending Yale law school and working in Ron Paul's DC office during the Bush administrations. I can tell you from first-hand knowledge that Stewart was appalled by the Bush administration's abuse of executive power, e.g. signing statements, shredding of the Constitution and passage of the "Patriot" and Military Commissions Acts.

SO, I'm surprised that a co-founder of ATS doesn't realize the phoniness of the left/right political paradigm. As we've seen in everything from bankster bailouts to ending the war in Iraq, Republicans and Democrats are essentially two sides of the same coin.

"Say hello to the new boss -- same as the old boss."

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

SO, I'm surprised that a co-founder of ATS doesn't realize the phoniness of the left/right political paradigm.

I most certainly have... case in point.

But I also don't pull punches. Being overtly concerned that "the other" political party may somehow subvert the constitution to the extent expressed on their site is an extreme response, no matter how you look at it.

Their claim of "non-partisan" is as accurate as Fox News' "fair and balanced" tag line.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I just wanted to chime in and say that the program is really good and i look forward to hearing more from Johnny Anonymous.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
A new Low Bandwidth Version has been released for people with slower Internet connection speeds.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Being overtly concerned that "the other" political party may somehow subvert the constitution to the extent expressed on their site is an extreme response, no matter how you look at it.

Their claim of "non-partisan" is as accurate as Fox News' "fair and balanced" tag line.

Can't disagree about Faux News being "fair and balanced", but please tell me which of Oath Keepers' Orders We Will Not Obey could be considered "extreme" or "subversive" to the Constitution:

OATH KEEPERS: ORDERS WE WILL NOT OBEY

1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.

2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people

3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.

4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.

5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.

6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.

7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.

8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control."

9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.

10. We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.

I will never understand how defending the tatters of what's left of our Constitution, including our fundamental rights, freedoms and civil liberties could be considered "extreme" or "radical", let alone "subversive."

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I see people in govt, including President Obama, using the term
extremist more and more to talk about terrorists.

Hmm.

PS, good video!

[edit on 23-10-2009 by slyce]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Awesome newscast, Johnny, great job too. This should be on TV, as an alternate news show.
Now I think we all know we are being watched, not only by CIA spooks, but also DoD and NSA also. Here is what I think...keep posting the hidden secrets we find, and keep posting about what we as a people will do if cornered, and give the spooks something to think about. We are empowered Americans who happen to be armed to the teeth, and we will not take it anymore.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Great Show!
The format is working well and I now have several threads that I want to go explore. I like the show, it's fun and informative and just what I thought ATS News would be like...That's why I am here!

After reading some of the comments, I think that ATS is doing the best they can to represent the breaking news stories on this site. Being policitically correct is so hard these days. Politics sucks, period. We must all agree that we all think differently and have extreme thinking on all sides of any topic here, especially alternative news stories.

I agree with Johnny Anonymous just being the piano player, he's just reporting breaking user content. The bosses have to make hard decisions daily and report as they see fit. Don't shoot the messengers, please!
Don't let a story or how it's presented confuse you. We view and comment on these stories and videos because we all DO have an opinion after taking in the information.

Just my 2 cents!
Love is the Answer,
Synth

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Can we not voice our partisan outrages on the news link thread?
If there is a issue, can members take it to the thread that was reported on and raise their debate there.
Or hit a feedback button.

Im just being completely selfish, I am discombobulated enough by the political and religion boards, and if ATS is going to be reporting on what is posted, can we keep the banter in those forums, there is NO WAY they can be PC enough for everyones ideologies. Keep it in the forum or thread your debate belongs in...pretty please with a cherry on top.

Zazz

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

That'd be people like me.

Thanks for the loband alternative.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Maybe the CIA should do something useful like getting rid of these Skull n Boneheads idiots! Instead of being on there knees to the pencil necked dorks!Grow a spine fellas!

admin edit: vulgar term changed.

[edit on 10-24-2009 by Springer]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This is a great idea!
Johnny has personality plus and presents well.

I think the topics he chose to highlight were very deserving.

I will look forward to these broadcasts so that I can keep up with the "important" news when I don't have time to read the board.

Thanks to everyone who put this together.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Absolutely fantastic. The content very pertinent and informative. Intriguing and credible. What else can I say? This is an awesome way to get the message out.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Johnny's Hair looked different in ATS News 2....lot more sexier if you ask me....
great broadcast...I love this!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I'm sure there's a lot more than this going on. They probably have paid agents who post messages to confuse you...to counter arguements and keep the secrets secret.

I mean, what good is a secret if you share it with everyone? At that point, it's useless because now your "enemies" know it.

That said, any "secrets" you get on this website are by my reasoning, useless secrets.

The best secrets are just that...secrets. They don't share 'em with you. And, as far as these "secret societies" go, I would bet that its member maybe even don't know they are members...that way they don't compromise the entire system by exploiting it. Just a thought...because the most powerful in these societies hold the knowledge of the inner workings of it, so they could in theory betray the entire society in order to make it collapse.

So, think you aren't part of a secret society? Think again. Maybe you are and don't know it! Ha!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
WOW that was a very slick production you got going there, loving the format and johnny a your looking good, very professional, look fofward to the next broadcast of ATS news.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join