It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus Predicted WW3

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
My candidates for a present day Mabus are as follows:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
-Saddam Hussein (reversed is "Maddas")

-Abu Musab al-Zarqawi (Musab is Mabus rearranged)

-Mahmoud Abbas (first initial plus last name is "M. Abbas")

-George W. Bush (middle initial upside down plus first 3 letters of last name is "M. Bus")

-Usama Bin Laden (first letter of middle name plus the letters of first name rearranged is Maabus)
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi:
Originally I thought Zarqawi was Mabus because his 'first name' matches the name Mabus the closest, containing all the letters and no others. But, I have since changed my mind. He did basicly get the al-qaeda in iraq group off the ground and into a nasty little force to be reckoned with. He introduced the tactics that have since become widespread in Jihadi / Terror groups. These include things like .. televised beheadings of innocents (he didnt start that, but his group did it with much more regularity than any others before or since), the suicide bombings and improvised bombings of innocent Shiite citizens simply because they are from the rival sect of Islam. Just the mass killing of innocent muslims and others justified by the Quran according to their twisted logic, which is incorrect (the Quran does not advocate people living such a lifestyle and doing such heinous crimes with regularity).

He was still commander of al-qaeda in iraq when the golden dome mosque, the al-askariya Shiite mosque, was bombed by suspected sunni insurgents. His strategy was openly to create civil war through attacks on the Shia population and their holy places. So you can say he is responsible for the sectarian killings that are going on everyday to such a high degree in iraq now. nobody was doing that on nearly the same scale, not even close to it, until after the golden dome mosque was blown up. That was the last straw. By he way, he was killed shortly before or after the comet which was broken apart some years ago into pieces flew by the Earth. I forgot its name.

Saddam Hussein:
Theres a possibility that Mabus was Saddam, but lets face it, there is a 'terrible undoing of people' every single day in Iraq since he was overthrown, and it was just as bad before he was executed than afterward. So his death didn't spark anything significant. But, if all this rumor talk of U.S. and/or Israel attacking Iran this year before the fall season is actually true, despite the President openly saying he feels he can solve differences with them through diplomacy, then this would make Saddam a much more significant candidate for Mabus. As of right now, I do not think he was Mabus.

Usama Bin Laden:
I really dont think he is Mabus, because his name is like the 2nd furthest one from being close to the name Mabus, not at all close to it. It just happens to have the letters necessary when all of his names are included, and then there is still a non-perfect "Mabus" word formed, with 2 a's in it. I've heard people say Mabus is Bush and Osama combined. Osama Bush. While that works, Nostradamus clearly indicates that he was writing of a single man.

George W. Bush:
I dont think he is Mabus either. His name is the furthest from Mabus. In fact, its so far from Mabus it doesnt even warrant much discussion from me in my opinion. Moving right along..

Mahmoud Abbas:
Ahh.. now heres a guy with a name that most closely matches Mabus. Just take the initial of his first name, and write it on paper like you would any name, and you have Mabbas, damn close to Mabus. I used to not think he could be Mabus, simply because he didn't seem like a 'bad guy' in any way, how could he be the "3rd antichrist" as depicted by Nostradamus? Thats when i did much more research on it and saw that Nostro' may not have been saying the 3rd antichrist's name is Mabus, simply that 'some dude named' Mabus dies right before a bunch of really bad sh*t goes down.

If you look at the daily eye for an eye killings between Fatah and Hamas, the two main parties of Palestine(to be, or as it was). They cant even stay coordinated enough to present a unified front to Israel for political or military reasons. Hamas knows Israel will work with Mahmoud Abbas because he is moderate. I can totally see Hamas or Islamic Jihad, or even Al-qaeda assassinating this guy before he gets Hamas thrown from power by doing early elections like hes been threatening to do. Thats because Hamas knows that if its put to another vote, the people will vote them out of office because all they've done is make things so much worse.

Anyways, if Abbas gets assassinated, there will be a terrible undoing of people and animals, let me tell you. He is the only thing keeping Israel from tearing the Palestinian territories apart further, to the point of complete destruction. If he were to die, and remember the prophecy states that Mabus will soon die, NOT "Mabus will soon BE KILLED", Hamas would appoint on of their own to President position and effectively be the first Terror Country in the world. As you could imagine, such a threat would be unacceptable to Israel's border and, Israel would cause the terrible undoing.

So my money is still on Abbas ending up as the Mabus of Nostradamus lore. Being so close to Israel and the site of the supposed Armageddon battle that hasn't taken place yet, the occupied Palestinian territories would actually need to get much worse than they currently are, much much worse for Armageddon to ever happen. Hamas is kept in check by a combination of Israel and the various Fatah brigades, as well as some Palestinian Security Forces which are usually Fatah affiliated as well. If any part of that is removed, more pressure must be applied from a different souce to make up for it. Therefore if Abbas dies and Israel loses their only worthwhile negotiations partner out of the entire palestinian government, diplomacy will no longer be an option and full scale war would inevitbly result, in my opinion that is. And you know what happens then.. all Arab countries support the Hamas, as well as countries like Russia and China. Europle plays the "stop killing and hug trees" card like they usually do, and America is left as the only assistance to Israel. It would be ugly, WW3.

[edit on 1/27/2007 by runetang]

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Right every one this is just a shot in the dark, you say its a hoax so he's my bit towards that.

What the experts say Nostradamus predicted about the WTC attack

"In the year of the new century and nine months, from the sky will come a great king of terror.(a bad bloke with big army) The sky will burn at 45 degrees(it will be hot)... fire approaches the great new city(theres a great city)... there will be thunder(bad weather, maybe a chance of rain lol)... The third big war will begin when the city is burning."(so when they breck the city, the others retaliate)

In the city of york there will be a great collapse, (dunno)
2 twin brothers torn apart by chaos (twins ? dont think os, two blokes who are rivals, easy)
while the fortress falls the great leader will succumb
third big war will begin when the big city is burning (so who wins...wins)

that may sound stupid but in my eyes, the first section is just....writain. theres nothing there, i could say just the same, dont gte me wrong, i read alot of those predictions and i am very open minded, but this is is left far to wide open,

he mays well of said.......big war, 2 blokes, bad weather, big city, city falls.

alot easyer

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vixion
he mays well of said.......big war, 2 blokes, bad weather, big city, city falls.

I strongly suggest you read the whole thread. Nostradamus didn't even write the quatrain in question.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Assuming that Nostradamus could indeed see the future, in which ever way, imagine his struggle to actually intrepret what he "saw".
He would be look some 3-400 years ahead, a time vastly different in every way from his own world.

I think that if he could foretell, he had to use the words best describing and familiar to himself to explain the visions.

How would a person from the 1600s explain an aircraft, a car etc.?
Even if he saw specific words, maybe they weren't crystal clear and bent in neon, they would probably be flashes of letters in sometimes random order or only partial.

If he truly had a "gift", I don't envy him. What a burden to carry. If he wasn't mad, he must have surely become over time.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I dont know what your all saying but i am from europe and if its all comes true what he says I am screwed!!!!!!!!!!! I mean if russia china and muslims invade europe and 2 of our 4 strongest countries fall I am really really screwed

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Someone show me an event that has been predicted and has came true. These threads are popping up all the time. Its allways the same, time passes and nothing is happening!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
if you view this story today you might take it a bit more seriously. ive been reading alot of past blogs on the predictions of the profit nostradamus and its quite scary that we are living his words and no one is taking them seriously. israel and hamas are at war, abbas is warning israel, obama, who could also be the 3rd anti-christ is coming to power... oh and let me just say... if obama dies all hell will break loose in the US! this whole topic is just being ignored and its quite disturbing!

oh and the bilderberg capthca is a nice touch too! NWO in my opinion is responseable for all of this. who is to say they are not the masterminds of the whole nastradamus predictions and what not. this all could be another way for the NWO to keep us all entertained and side tracked from the truth. either way somthing very bad is about to happen i feel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join