It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiences with Moldavite?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Raxoxane
reply to post by starmist

I had an exquisite ring with a light blue chalcedony stone that hust seemed to vanish from my hand,never to be seen again+it was too tight to fall off.
Anyway,I have a lovely moldavite ring but I cannot pinpoint it as to having any noticeable effect at all-and it most certainly has not aided my dream recall-i like the ring,but I honestly cannot say I had any benefit from wearing it,as a piece of jewellery its a lovely thing to have,but that's it.

maybe its a piece from china? a lot of fake moldavites coming from china

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

I live in South Africa,I ordered it from a big SA site called Bid or Buy-the manufacturing jewellers are Cali Crafts,if I remember the spelling correctly-they are designers+jewellers,a small outfit operating out of a little town called Oudtshoorn,selling mostly through that site.They seem legit.
Though I have to say,when I had no noticable reaction or effects to/from the much-hyped moldavite stone,it crossed my mind that it may be fake.I expect it is a real piece,because that jewellery company has a very good reputation,just saying,it crossed my mind that it may be a fake because of lack of any of the reactions folks ascribe to it.Or it could just be me-maybe I personally am not affected by it.
I did'nt know the Chinese were into selling fake moldavite,one learns something new every day.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I have been wearing my moldavite with amethyst and herkimer diamond pendant that I bought from Arkadian Collection. This morning I had a vivid dream well it was so vivid that I thought it was real. I saw a missile screaming across the skies in the UK heading to Germany. The missile was Russian and it was nuclear which wiped Germany off the map. Now I know that moldavite gives you crazy vivid dreams but I've been wearing this to bed for over a week and this is the only dream I have the most vivid memory. What do you think? I woke up with my pendant under my arm pit lol.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Seiko
I once used an incense called moldavite that claimed to be made from the ground up stone. It had a nice full rich smell. This was over ten years ago, and I've never been able to hunt down anymore.

I buy it at a crystal shop here locally, and I have also purchased the oil long ago and was never able to find it again. Although I still do ALWAYS keep the incense as I love it, I have found both available on Amazon. Hope that helps

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I haven't been wearing my moldavite pendant for ages since my last post. I decided to wear it last night to bed and well I had a dream about a fun fair which was a nice dream it looked a bit blurry but then I was pulled into a vivid dream where I was in a white room operating theatre and I saw people I know there and I really thought I was there. I also had a big belly lol the doctor said he was my guardian angel and I said " I've been waiting for contact for ages " he then injected me with something that 1. really hurt I felt everything the injection going into my skin and the burning sensation where the anaesthetic goes up your arm into your head. 2. What the hell is he doing. While I was drifting in and out of conciousness ( Can you actually dream of doing that ) he said that they can take me out of my dreams anytime and this isn't the first time they have taken me. I woke-up in a ward then they sent me back to my fun fair dream. What the hell lol was I dreaming then they made me astral project for real? I also saw the panel of other advanced beings who were not happy with the doctor for allowing me to remember the vision. Can't wait to see what happens tonight lol.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
there is a lot of fake moldavite out there.

like about 60% where i live is fake.

If the moldavite you are examining is smooth, shiny and bright-green in color, you are most likely looking at a fake moldavite that was produced by melting green glass bottles into a new shape.
www.ehow.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

Could I ask how big is your moldavite piece?
I've read that size matters with moldavite, the larger the more energetic.
Cant really tell if I had any significant dreams or lucid dreaming since I bought my little piece, roughly 3.5cm x 2cm.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Well I know mine is genuine as its from Arkadian Collection and they have their own mine.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by athousandlives

I'll get the link for you so you can see what I've got ok. I also wake up with lots of bruises this has been happening since wearing the moldavite pendant and having weird astral projection and vivid dreams. I assure you that I haven't hit myself as I'd know about it and my mattress has no springs its memory foam so it can't be that either. I have lots of bruises on my right thigh upper leg no where else. Anyway here is the link to the moldavite My Pendant

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Personally i have never owned a Moldavite. But i do carry Black Tourmaline with me everyday. What with all the negativity that is going on. I think of it as my own personal shield

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   

f0xbat
Personally i have never owned a Moldavite. But i do carry Black Tourmaline with me everyday. What with all the negativity that is going on. I think of it as my own personal shield
I also have black tourmaline pendant with my moldavite pendant lol

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

That's a beautiful piece!
Have you had astral projections before without the moldavite?
Hmm weird to wake up with bruises, but are these dreams scary or with a negative vibe in some way?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by athousandlives

I do have vivid dreams even before but not as many as I do when wearing my moldavite. I wear my pendant with black tourmaline crystal on the same necklace and another piece of moldavite under my pillow. When I try to sleep on my back I have intense energy vibrations ( I also use crystals to align and activate my chakras ) and I feel like I want to come out of my body but I can't. I can only astral project once I'm in a dream that then goes vivid. I know that I'm astral projecting because I can feel coming back into my physical body with a bump ( my whole body does a big judder ) . I hear faint voices and music when I'm calm and relaxed. I even put my fingers in my ears to make sure its not coming from outside or downstairs. We are very active energy beings that can pick up other energies.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Sleep with it under your pillow for seven days.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

What a beautiful pendant!

I should mount my cut stones. Been holding onto them forever.

If anyone is looking for nice moldavite pieces, I also suggest browsing at jtv.com, they usually have a great selection of both cut gems and beautiful mounted pieces, as well. Rings, earrings, pendants, and occasionally, bracelets.

They have them in gold, sterling, and gold plated over sterling. Some collection pieces they have are really nice.

www.jtv.com...

They currently have 94 items in their search, including some rough if you want to wirewrap or cut your own natural pieces.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
METAPHYSICAL PROPERTIES

Even those not usually sensitive to the energies of stones, often feel the energy of Moldavite because it's undeniably powerful. Wearing, or simply holding, a piece of Moldavite can produce many interesting and instantaneous reactions and experiences including that of heat flashes and emanating heat in general, that can not only be felt by the wearer, but those around, energy jolts, and vibrations throughout the day. It's not a power to play with though, as since it's vibration is so high, one not used to such exposure can find themselves feeling quite drained, as your vibrational energy quickens to catch up to match it.

Moldavite is a definite and powerful Chakra opener and activator, particularly resonating with the Heart, 3rd Eye, and Crown Chakras. Although its energy tends to first move to wherever it is most needed in the physical and etheric bodies, it will settle and center in the heart. Moldavite is a great stone to work with on a personal and collective level in your healing work, practices, and meditations. Its transformative qualities, begins a process of energetic resonance throughout one's entire being, thus raising the vibration.

There are many benefits of this stone, and exposure to it, including, activating the dream state when worn while sleeping, helping one to acclimate to the Earth plane environment if feeling not part of this world (especially in the case of Star Children), helps foster a deeper level of compassion and understanding for the human realities of the physical plane, aids in expansion of consciousness and rapid transformation in one's life-aiding the release of those things that do not serve one's highest path, visionary experiences, increased clarity, vibrational raising of both yourself and the Earth, energy cleansing, strengthens, aids in self discovery and enlightenment, cosmic and crystal consciousness, expansion, and even contact with interdimensional energies, and the list goes on... It is considered the only known gemstone of "extraterrestrial" origin (not of this Earth) and is associated with the Star card of the Tarot. But most importantly, it is a direct link to the Heart Chakra.

While wearing Moldavite one actively engages with the heart and it helps to return that beautiful pink glow to your aura that is associated with unconditional love. Definitely a stone that helps us to get in touch with that lovely pink (or green) resonance of the heart. Wow! What a little powerhouse of multiplicity. No wonder it can at first sometimes intimidate those not aware of its energy. It's fully packed with releasing and relinquishing energy that one surely needs to be ready for. Although, by inviting one such lovely piece into your life, is already mirroring that on some level you've chosen to be ready.

It is definitely a celestial "stone of transformation."

Yet, not all stones are for everyone. You will know if Moldavite is for you either in resonating with what you are reading here, or on instant contact with one. Isn't it wonderful that like with all things, there's a multitude of choices out there for everyone to find what truly resonates with them? But if you find yourself ready for one of these beauties, enjoy! You will find a lasting friend you'll want to take along for the journey.

SOME HINTS: It might be helpful to mentally prepare, when deciding to wear your Moldavite and you can also help to ground yourself as well by pairing it with other stones such as black tourmaline, smoky quartz, hematite, tiger eye, or whatever stone resonates grounding effects for you. Moldavite harmonizes well with such stones as quartz, amethyst, rose quartz, citrine, tanzanite, larimar, sugililte, and dozens more. It tends to supercharge the energies of whatever stones you pair it with. Or you can go cold turkey, wearing it alone as you say, "Bring it on!" The stone can be purchased both in its natural beauty as a raw, amorphous stone, or as a cut and polished stone. Faceted Moldavites, some say, can have an intensified energy that is created by the cutting process. And if cut into geometric shapes it can also act as a type of laser. But again, it all depends on you and your intentions and the way the energy of the stone blends with your own. Whatever shape and type resonates with you, is the perfect choice always and will produce exactly the results you are looking for and needing. Like with anything, follow your intuition and heart.

Use Moldavite to strengthen and enhance:

• Channeling
• Cosmic consciousness
• Crystal consciousness
• Dimensional travel
• Expansion
• Healing applications
• Heart chakra
• Inner journeys
• Meditation

Moldavite is known by healers and gem lovers across the world for its unusually powerful energetic and mystical properties. Moldavite energies fuse easily with the breath thus moldavite has a reputation for clearing oxygen related illness and discomfort. Others say that because of its high vibration, moldavite can be used to open, clear and balance any chakra. Some have reported people becoming anxious around moldavite; grounding is key to working with higher light stones

LINK
www.moldaviteman.com...
edit on 24-1-2014 by JDJ333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   

onequestion
Sleep with it under your pillow for seven days.

I have now slept with mine under the pillow and wearing as well so you get double the dosage lol I'm use the the high vibration energies as I've raised my vibrations my aura is now purple and white. But having black tourmaline also protects you so you will need as much protection as you can find. Once you start the raise your vibrations your like a lightning bug now and you will get attention both good and bad so you need to be prepared and ask for protection from your source. Good luck Love & Light

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Libertygal

What a beautiful pendant!

I should mount my cut stones. Been holding onto them forever.

If anyone is looking for nice moldavite pieces, I also suggest browsing at jtv.com, they usually have a great selection of both cut gems and beautiful mounted pieces, as well. Rings, earrings, pendants, and occasionally, bracelets.

They have them in gold, sterling, and gold plated over sterling. Some collection pieces they have are really nice.

www.jtv.com...

They currently have 94 items in their search, including some rough if you want to wirewrap or cut your own natural pieces.

Thank you for your lovely reply. I love my pendant at first I had headaches and felt really faint because the energies these stones send off is unreal so powerful. Once your vibrations are higher you will feel much better in yourself and you will start to feel other energies in your body all of the time, your chakras have now activated. I might buy some more I have a rough piece and the other which I've already posted really lovely pieces on that site. I'm still new at this and still finding meditating really difficult but the saying goes practice makes perfect. Love & Light

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JDJ333

Oh wow now that's great information and many thanks for posting that. Do you have any pieces of Moldavite? you are correct that at first being near Moldavite will drain you but that is due to the different vibration levels when you first start to handle an alien rock. Love & Light

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Libertygal

If you are planning purchase of moldavite on the internet. Read advice: Unfair business practices of moldavite sellers on the internet. It can be helpful...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join