It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiences with Moldavite?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hey all, I just bought myself some Moldavite. I have read fascinating things about this gem and was wondering does anyone have any personal experiences with it?

Not sure if this is the right section, mods feel free to move

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Broonie

I have read fascinating things about this gem

Feel free to elaborate.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Moldavite is the stone of transformation. Moldavite is said to have arrived on our planet from outer space. It is said to aid learning, communication and bring about new ideas. There have been reporting's of wonderful things happening to those who start wearing it. It is an excellent stone for dream recall and meditation. It is highly recommend for use by mediums as it allows you to communicate with other dimensions and the spirit world.

www.shamanscrystal.co.uk...

But there is also people who say do not mess with it as its dangerous, one of a few....

www.soothingminds.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I have been fascinated by that stone for years but I have never owned any.

I was told it was from a meteorite or something and I think that caught my attention. Lets us know how your experiences go with it.

Now I want some moldavite and crab cakes.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
yes I have a piece, i wear it as a necklace SOMETIMES for a long time it made me feel buzzy, had to leave it alone for a while but have been wearing it more of late, it is proberbley the most interesting stone i have, some times is soothing and some times it can be too much.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Broonie

I have quite a few nice pieces, in carat weight, of moldavite cut into gemstones suitable for jewelry.

Moldavite is believed to be material from earth that was rocketed into subspace from the impact of a meteor some 14 million or so years ago. It is a glass, a form of tektite, and considered to be one of the rarest minerals on earth. It can only be found in and around a meteoric crater in the Czech Republic. This area used to be open to visitors, but I heard in the past year or so has been fenced off and no one is allowed to pick up the gems anymore.

The idea is that when the material was sent into space, the heat melted it, and it plummetted back to earth, littering the ground. As this is the only place on earth that it has been discovered, it seems a reasonable theory.

The glass, as it was was molten, then hardened so quickly, contains bubbles of gasses and minute fragments, so it is a fairly included gem.

Considering this is normal for this gem, it only adds to its value, however for being so extremely rare, it is fairly affordable. The pieces that I obtained, if I recall correctly, are 4 to 6 carats. I intend to make jewelry from them, as being glass they are rather durable for daily wear.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Libertygal]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies peeps, anyone else with experience please feel free to get involved

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
i've got one
except it sometimes gives my hand a stronger electricity feeling, putting beside pillow makes me sleeping not well, nothing else experienced so far

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I cant get vids to embed but here's a quick description about moldavite and other tektites

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I once used an incense called moldavite that claimed to be made from the ground up stone. It had a nice full rich smell. This was over ten years ago, and I've never been able to hunt down anymore.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I've had a piece for a few years and usually have it round my neck in a leather medicine bag.
I was in my hotel room with the workmate I was sharing with (my work means I have to travel and stay away a lot) and he wanted to know what the medicine bag was, so I opened it to show him all the bits and pieces that I'd put in over the years, as he put his hand out to pick up the piece of moldavite I had in there, a spark jumped off it and gave him an electric shock making him jump away from it, which I'm pleased about as I wouldn't want anybody touching the contents as they are very personal to me.
I have never had it do anything like that to me and it made me wonder about the properties of it but I've never found anything much about it, anybody got any ideas ?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowbeard

Wow haven't heard anything like that before! Since I got mine I havent been sleeping the same. Its been sitting on my bedside cabinet but I keep waking up in the middle of the night and end up staring at the ceiling for hours, must move it somewhere else

Also noticed when holding in the palm of my hand a sort of pulsing sensation, weird

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I own two pieces of moldavite, one in a ring, and one in a pendant. I have heard that some people can't wear it, as it makes their head buzz, but I've never found that. In fact, the opposite usually happens to me, I feel strange if I don't wear it! Maybe I'm just used to it? I think it's a beautiful stone, I love the deep green colour, I find it very soothing.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Ever the curious hippy I read about Moldervite a few years ago and wanted some. I eventually managed to buy a piece from a crystal stall on Portobella market London. With my moldervite in my pocket I walked into a local squat and coincedentually this girl i knew at the time starts telling me about Moldervite
At the time I was amazed she just came out with it five minuets after i had just got some

nothing much else to report except I had my piece of Moldervite in my pocket for a couple of months untill one day I noticed it was gone.i was later told it often just disappears?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by crowkey

Hi crowkey, that's happened to a couple of friends of mine....their moldavite just suddenly vanished. In one case it turned up somewhere completely unexpected months later!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Looks like I have some fun times ahead with my new stone

If anyone here doesnt have Moldavite and is interested in getting some my advice would be do it asap. The supply is starting to run low and prices are rising so act fast!

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Broonie]

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Having recently begun to felt an insatiable urge to possess moldavite, I ordered some. I shall be back with results.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

crowkey
Ever the curious hippy I read about Moldervite a few years ago and wanted some. I eventually managed to buy a piece from a crystal stall on Portobella market London. With my moldervite in my pocket I walked into a local squat and coincedentually this girl i knew at the time starts telling me about Moldervite
At the time I was amazed she just came out with it five minuets after i had just got some

nothing much else to report except I had my piece of Moldervite in my pocket for a couple of months untill one day I noticed it was gone.i was later told it often just disappears?

that happened to me to crowkey my moldavite just vasnished one day when i was in the car with my dad
i taught he was the one he who took it lol maybe the aliens want it back who knowsn

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Never heard of moldavite before, after some researching and reading (a lot of people claim to have some pretty crazy experiences and that it's very helpful in healing), it looks like it's what I need, I bought myself a little piece!
Thanks breadinspector for digging this up again,

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by starmist

I had an exquisite ring with a light blue chalcedony stone that hust seemed to vanish from my hand,never to be seen again+it was too tight to fall off.
Anyway,I have a lovely moldavite ring but I cannot pinpoint it as to having any noticeable effect at all-and it most certainly has not aided my dream recall-i like the ring,but I honestly cannot say I had any benefit from wearing it,as a piece of jewellery its a lovely thing to have,but that's it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join