It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Theory On Disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Ok so there are countless threads hitting this site, and the internet world wide.
Each one suggests disclosure taking place by the end of the year, or early in 2010.

How will disclosure take place?
Will the world leaders admit they've lied and ridiculed people for years, with holding evidence, forcing what could possibly cause mass panic?

or will they be more tactful?
Not admitting what they know fully, but just a quick taste.
Like saying they have found ruins on the moon during the moon bombing mission, which we all know had other motives. Just saying ancient ruins are there plants the seed, the rest will progress more slowly. And hopefully mankind wont panic.
And let's not forget the powers that be get let off the hook.

This is just my oppinion, so please dont shoot me down lol.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by orby1976

I think the date has already been set.
It's December 21, 2012.
Yes, there is an old alien base on the moon.
It's not just 1 alien race here on Earth. There are many.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Heres my opinion as i made a thread on it awhile back

www.abovetopsecret.com...

World leaders have let a bit slip here and there over the years.
I don't think it is world leaders suppressing truth...I think as Clinton said after trying to find out,that there is a government above him and he is not in charge.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Intresting, intresting, intresting! How-ever, reading these topics i get my hopes up. But what i find weird is how can they 'plan' it by the end of the year. The thing with the moon is something that needs more investigating and will probably turn out to be just another dream. But what with disclosure, (and I really want it) i dont know what to think, the end of the year is slowly getting closer and ill guess we'll just have to wait and see... Then wait for the next disclosure date. Oh yeah, one day ill win the lottery... But i gotta start doing it first. You know what i mean?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
On the morning of 1st January 2010 most of us will be waking up with a hangover after a long night of tequila and bourbon shots only to realize the most relevant thing of the new year will be a new positive start to our career of 2010 in order to pay off that mortgage or win that contract with a client.

And by the end of 2010 on the 31st we will eventually transcend into the very same pattern and start a countdown for the so called dooms day of 2012 where UFO's will no longer be a human curiosity hence the survival and panic will immensely flow without need for 12 months.

As a result the nations will party the hardest on the eve of 2012 only to wake up with a hangover again on the 2013 thus with a funny thought of relevance of our siliness and misconception between a Y2K year and 2012.

[edit on 10/22/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by orby1976
Ok so there are countless threads hitting this site, and the internet world wide.
Each one suggests disclosure taking place by the end of the year, or early in 2010.

Skeptical Ed: "My stance on this subject doesn't change since there has been NO change since it was first brought up. There is nothing to disclose. Yes, the governments of the world have "secret" documents dealing with UFOs but none dealing with aliens. The "secret" documents hold valuable defense information and no gov't is going to disclose that. No gov't has any secret information about UFOs and definitely none about aliens. All that the disclosure enthusiasts can claim is that they've witnessed UFOs and who hasn't? NASA is about the only gov't agency that has any evidence of UFOs on its many videos and photos and we've seen enough of those so no disclosure there except possibly videos showing closeups of the objects called ice particles or debris or water dumps. None of aliens, though."

How will disclosure take place?

Skeptical Ed: "It won't."

Will the world leaders admit they've lied and ridiculed people for years, with holding evidence, forcing what could possibly cause mass panic?

Skeptical Ed: "I doubt it. Politicians don't admit to anything unless they're caught and even then... How do you spell "is"?"

or will they be more tactful?

Skeptical Ed: "I've never heard of a tactful politician."

Not admitting what they know fully, but just a quick taste.

Skeptical Ed: "Obama can lead the way by admitting who owns him. Until that happens, no taste."

Like saying they have found ruins on the moon during the moon bombing mission, which we all know had other motives.

Skeptical Ed: "This is strictly a romantic notion with no evidence to back it up. And since I'm part of 'we' I don't know of any other motives behind the moom 'bombing.'"

Just saying ancient ruins are there plants the seed, the rest will progress more slowly. And hopefully mankind wont panic.

Skeptical Ed: "Me thinks you have an over-active imagination. It's time to wake up!"

And let's not forget the powers that be get let off the hook.

Skeptical Ed: "The powers that be will never get let off the hook."

This is just my oppinion, so please dont shoot me down lol.

Skeptical Ed: "I don't own a weapon!
"

top topics

join