It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13.0.0.0.0 - 12 apostles, Correlation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
So, 13.0.0.0.0 im assuming is the end of the 13th epoch? Jesus had 12 disciples. Is there something to be found there? Does it take 12 to push the 13th through? Has this already been explored? If so what conclusion was found? This is something I have been thinking about lately. Can anyone expound on this for me, and many other people who may be curious?

P.S. - If this has already been discussed, and I didn't find it please excuse me.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

What are you asking?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
1776 (June 1) = 12.8.0.0.0

Adam Weishaupt: May 1 (month 5) added with the first day, equals 6

33 mason days later = July 4

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The ancient calendar had 13 months. The julian calendar was a twelve month adaptation of the ancient calendar by Julius Caesar in 46 BC. At the time it made little sense the change to a twelve month calendar when the thirteen month calendar was a perfectly geometric representation of what we percieve as time or our house in the zodiac. The house whi we are entering issaid to be Aquarius the water bearer.

DaVinci might have been trying to reveal something important.

en.wikipedia.org...

Most times when an astrological event is told in the Bible, it uses the common biblical character references to deify living men and relate their astrolical symbolism to the actual historical events of powerful men.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
haha no i dont think so

new topics

top topics

join