It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Fool in Town

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hello folks,

I'm the new fool in town. Hoping to add some wit, some wisdom and a couple of -isms to boot (pragmatism, rationalism, cynicism and sarcasm, which, while technically an -asm, is close enough for government work, not that I do government work so don't shun me please...). I look forward to sharpening my mental claws with the rest of you fine folks out there (and providing parenthetical interludes wherever possible).

Until then, perhaps someone could help me? I am new to this whole forum-posting world, and have no idea how to upload an avatar. And while I know the motto here requires that you deny me, I was rather hoping someone would forgive my ignorance instead. So, I am at your mercy. Please someone, give me reasonable directions for getting this avatar up where we can all see it.

See you in the forums.

Robble robble.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

There is a tutorial for uploading an avatar. Just choose "tutorial" in the menu at the top of each page.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamburglar
...I'm the new fool in town.

...but, is your sound laid down by The Underground?

Welcome to ATS. The tutorials are very well done. Good luck with your Avatar; I look forward to reading your posts.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Welcome, hamburgler!

Hope you enjoy your stay!!

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by fortean]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Thanks Bangin, I'll see if I can get it up today. *Slaps forehead* I should have checked there in the first place.

To all the others, thanks for the welcome, and HOLY CRAP! That was fast! It's like you were watching me, just waiting for me to post so you could pounce. It's as if being the first responder to the new guy's post provides a nearly totemic symbol of status. In any case, thanks for welcoming me in, especially the girls (har!).

Lock up your quarter-pounders ATS'ers, I'm on the loose and I'm hungry.

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by Hamburglar]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Hamburglar
carefull ronald mc is around some where lol cya around have fun enjoy the site

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
robble robble

you know the hamburglar was always my favorite in those old McD's commercials, much better than the giant purple blob .

btw welcome and have fun

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hey there Hamburglar! Welcome to ATS!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I must tell you though- loose the big words, I dont like em! Too complex for me

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Hi there new foolin town. Greetings from the damefool.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Welcome Ham,

Good to see some new blood with a rapier wit and a penchant for food & beverage theft!

I've found my soul mate!

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Well looks like you got youe avatar up.
looks good i must add!!

Any hows take a good look around and if you need any more help feel free to u2u me,

I dont bite really

See you around

Asala :@)

top topics

join