It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking For Et's attack people on farm video, few years old

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
About 5-8 years ago maybe sooner than that there was a home video of Et's mutilating cows on the family farm. Ship had landed and crazy things were going on in the house.
The men of the family got out their guns and tried to attack the Et's but the Et's messed them up pretty bad.
Just a really bizzare home encounter panicky video.

This was on like A&E or some random channel years ago and I have been looking for this video everywhere.

More than likely it was a hoax meant to scare people. But I was younger a naive at the time.

Has anyone seen or heard of this before?

Let me know if you can find a link somewhere.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hi there, I believe that your talking bout the Incident at Lake County Video well heres a link for the whole video but sorry if its not the video your looking for.

video.google.com...#

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Untold_Truth

That video sounds and looks totally planned out.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hi,

Think I know the one your referring to. If it's the same one then yes it was quite bizarre. If I remember correctly, the EBEs were walking in front of their windows and at one point on the roof. Leading to one or two of the men in the family going outside a shooting at one using his 12 gauge?

Cops were called in to investigate too, I think?. I may have seen it on an episode of Unsolved Mysteries and I believe there is text on the web about it. I cannot remember how it was labelled though.

Decoy

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Decoy

yes...the EBE's bent the 12ga.
your description makes me recollect exactly what you are saying too

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
the video totally looks scripted.
But is it?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Sounds like the "SUTTON" Family alien attack / incident that involved the 'goblin' type of Alien. Although this happend on August 21st, 1955. Maybe the video is a reinactment of what happend. Since the Aliens were spotted then tried getting into the house. Guns had no effect on them, they just got knocked over, but got straight back up. Also there was one alien that was on the shelter above the door that tried to grab one of the family members. The family eventually made a break for it, got in their car and went to get the police. On returning back to the house police noticed all the empty shells but there was no sign of the aliens. Then when the police left, the aliens came back. There were 11 members of this Kentucky family. (how'd they all get in a car? Clowns? Lol. ) but seriously, theres more to this, upon first seeing the visiters, the aliens approached the house with their hands up, maybe in a 'frightening stance' but maybe in a show of surrender..? Anyway, i cant watch the movie on my phone. So if anyones got any still's, please add them. Id like to see the charecterisation of the alien.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
What I was looking for is actually a movie.

Damn.

www.imdb.com...

I wonder if this actually did happen though.
I haven't done much research on it.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Just so people know...there are two versions, a movie was actually made on this, and you will often find that when looking, the original is hard to find...give me a sec to watch it and I'll tell you if it's the one your looking for. I could only ever find the original video in it's complete form on some weird website and it was covered in Japanese writing.

EDIT: Nope...not the one your looking for (link given earlier)...give me a minute and I may be able to find it...

[edit on 22/10/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

thanks,

hope you can find it

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ontariocanada

Is this a movie production? Or actual footage of a real Thanksgiving dinner gone horribly wrong? Can any one confirm? I'm 70% sure is the first.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Completely fake, and scripted. Looks like a students short film.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The McPherson Tape. I believe the origional is genuine however the film is a complete laugh (if you didnt know it was scripted and fake), the woman who plays the wife is also in "Meet the Parents" and various other Hollywood movies now.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
ok...it's basically impossible to find the original footage...but here is a thread on the subject...I'm going to sleep now so I'm sorry but I can't be of any help in finding it...I didn't read through this thread but hopefully you find the original

The REAL Mcpherson lake county tape?

All the links to the original footage on youtube seem to be removed due to a "terms of use violation"...it's freakin annoying that...all the best stuff seems to be removed by those buggers...just when you think you've found something good...BAM...no longer available...figures...

EDIT: Anyway...I'm pretty sure both are fake and made by the same dude...that's what people say anyway...I haven't looked into it really...the original one did seem fairly real (the emotions didn't seem fake at all, really natural...and it didn't seem to have any of the features of a normal movie...like they all yelled and screamed at the same time and it was hard to make out what anyone was saying at points) and is freakin scary IMO...but I don't believe ET's are of that nature anyway...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
The McPherson Tape. I believe the origional is genuine however the film is a complete laugh (if you didnt know it was scripted and fake), the woman who plays the wife is also in "Meet the Parents" and various other Hollywood movies now.

Yeah, i have seen the original and that looks completely fake also, IMO.
The aliens look like kids in a halloween costume.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

The aliens look like kids in a halloween costume.
Not really...they looked like the basic description of a Grey...complete with the black latex looking suit...

EDIT: The quality was to low to even comment on whether or not they looked fake anyway...did you notice a seam around their neck? It looked just how I'd expect a Grey to look in real life...nothing fake about it at all...

EDIT: IMO...if the original was faked...it was a freakin God like master piece...I'm not really sure if it was faked...maybe that guy just said he made the original to get more credit?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

You have your *opinion*, i have mine...

PEACE!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Since you've got me interested now...I looked further down the page on the thread I just linked...and your in luck...here is the original shown on some japanese show: video.google.co.uk...

The description says it's fake...but who knows for sure...it certiantly gets me thinking...

EDIT: Anyway...I'm off...have fun.

EDIT: Also...sorry for the crappy Japanese writing all over it...but that seems the only full version available...the rest I can find are only small parts of it...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

I saw the show "encounters" It was on back in the day when it was actual new news to me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join