It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to locate a video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
About ten years ago my one friend had a video that someone gave to him, since then we lost the only copy we had. The video was about the "Water Dome" theory. In the video they presented a guy who grew these enormous tomatoes in these highly oxygenated bell jars. They claimed that the great flood was caused by a release of an addition layer of atmosphere that was comprised of mostly water vapor. That this extra layer caused a super oxygenated atmosphere on earth, causing all life grow to bigger than modern day scale. Which is why giants, plants dinosaurs existed...anyone recall seeing such a video or know or what it was called?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
No clue, sorry. But I do know, that the giant insects that lived about 320 million years ago could not have survived without all that O2.
The largest dragonfly I could find was Meganeura with a wingspan of 2.5 ft!

After the plants, insects were the next lifeform to exit the oceans.
Can you imagine an age when the only thing one could have heard in the world was the rustling of the wind in the leaves, the falling of a branch, or the bubbling of the bog?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I would love to find this again, we just had a copy on a blank cassette one of buddy's professor's gave him and it got lost in a move...I searched youtube for any trace of it but nothing...come on ATS, who has seen this!

new topics

join