It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The credit card vampires - they're creatures of our own making

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
If you're even remotely interested in why your credit card rate has doubled, your available balance has declined, and you're now being charged an annual fee (even if you're a perfect credit risk...) - here's a great explanation:

Link to story

At a certain point people will wake up and realize that there is a war going on in our country in the financial world. A battle that threatens the financial security of millions. In fact, it may be the biggest battle we face. Yet many Americans seem okay with this or have become apathetic to the new financial serfdom. Why take to the streets for a few million bonus when we have trillions of dollars being yanked by our own government and Wall Street? We need to channel our energy to where the real money is at. Wall Street and the government are all too happy to slap a few hands with mid-level players while the top rung keeps on sucking the American taxpayer dry.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
And So the Bank War continues. hmm my credit line i love with my 10% rewards on gas and 3% on everything else, but I will quit it most likely within the next 3 months.

And so they lose an accountant...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Got to admit I love to watch this all play out ! Credit is personally spiritually stultifying ! Grow into the " Now ". No credit needed ! Believe in yourself first and your sincere perceptions and live in this moment ! Stop using an imagined need in an imagined future ! I live here in the now and I have more then I could ever want for and It just keeps manifesting ! If we all could let go of the fear of the unknown we would see more of the mystery in us be revealed here in the now where it is needed ! I keep thinking that the next novelty is the awakening new man " Homo-illuminous " No-credit needed ! just wake up !

join