It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Nuclear Monitor Dies Mysteriously

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
maybe this guy was actually one of the good guys and was not prepared to lie about Irans Nuclear ambitions to suit the Wests/Israel grand plan?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
maybe this guy was actually one of the good guys and was not prepared to lie about Irans Nuclear ambitions to suit the Wests/Israel grand plan?

That's just it....

You can slice it all different ways.

Except I think the whole "suicide" thing is Bull!

[edit on 22-10-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
One dies, another replaces him, it's that simple
so I don't think Iran would do it
unless he found something which they will now hide better

Isn't it a matter of what he may have known rather than who would replace him?

[edit on 22-10-2009 by SLAYER69]

Or the matter of a more tractable replacement waiting in the wings... we have to watch to identify the stance of the deader, and the stance of his replacement to start looking for whodunnit.

Edit to add: The possession of possible incriminating evidence, against WHICHEVER faction, would likely affect his stance. I know it would mine.

[edit on 2009/10/22 by nenothtu]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Brit UN nuclear expert may have been murdered, police say

UN staff told the Austrian Times yesterday that there had been a similar case just recently in which an employee died when he fell from a similar height at the landmark buildings in Vienna-Donaustadt

The Austrian Times certainly not ruling out a murder! Definatley sounds fishy. It will probebly just vanish off the news and we'll hear no more about it.

www.austriantimes.at...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Great find.
Reading now.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Who benefits?

The United States Military Industrial Complex. I would suggest that this inspector was able to clearly show Iran was and is not developing nuclear weapons, as a consequence that would deny them another multi-billion dollar war.

So, another one bites the dust.

Nuff said.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I have only a few simple questions.

1. How many people die each year in that building?
2. How many of those of natural causes?

Case closed...gonna have to jump of a building now, before they help me do so.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
i would open my mouth and speak on what i think of this situation, however i have decided to plunge into my death instead.

if not one of us can think of a good logical reason as to why or who would benefit from this mans death then maybe there isnt anything to conjure up in the first place. maybe it really is a suicide. i mean why are they callin it mysterious in the first place? ppl who commit suicide always have reason, but we dont always understand that reason. it doesnt matter if ur the president or anyone in higher power, when you have personal problems in your personal life then that may be reason enough to kill urself. it doesnt always have to do with your line of work. maybe he was having relationship problems? maybe he found out his wife is getting smashed by his brother? maybe he found he has AIDS or herpes? it could be anything!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
I don't know who could benefit from his death.

Not Iran that's for sure
One dies, another replaces him, it's that simple
so I don't think Iran would do it
unless he found something which they will now hide better

who knows though

since the world is not at all as it seems, probably any guesses are wrong

And your last assertion is exactly the thought of most people reading this will have.

Start with who would have the most to gain and that would only be iran.

So, do you really want to jump in already on this thread to deflect/defend iran before more is known?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Start with who would have the most to gain and that would only be iran.

Only if you believe certain things to be true. People are going to spin this in the direction their prejudices take them.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

falling 12 stories in a building in the Vienna International Center, one of the United Nations' main office complexes in Europe.

Interesting and suspicious. I think it would be a little more clear cut as murder if he'd fallen from a hotel or something like that. But from a UN building? I don't know anything about the specific building, but I'm guessing they'd have decent security to stop would be assassins making to the 12 floor.

I'll have a google on that building and see exactly how open to the public it is.

Edit:

Well unless I read it wrong, the Vienna centre is the HQ of the UN.

www.unvienna.org...

The United Nations Visitors' Centre, located at Gate 1 of the Vienna International Centre (VIC), was opened in August 1998. The activities of the Visitors' Centre expanded when it became evident that the VIC should open its doors to the general public and become an integral part of the city of Vienna. As a result, the United Nations allocated the funds required to finance the construction of the Centre by extending Gate 1.

In order to bring the public physically closer to the United Nations, the founders of the Visitors' Centre sought to make the Centre:

* A source of information: The United Nations Information Service manages a counter to make available informational material and guided VIC tours.

* A place where the public could easily access United Nations merchandise: At various sales counters, the United Nations Postal Administration sells United Nations stamps, the United Nations Staff Council sells United Nations souvenirs, the United Nations Women's Guild sells gifts, handicrafts and United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) cards.

* A space for conveniently providing services, for example the coffee shop, the hairdresser's shop and the flower shop. The revenue earned from those commercial services enables the Visitors' Centre to finance itself.

Seems like it's a fairly accessible building. But I cant see any way to find out how public the 12th floor is. Could be a moot point anyway, if this was a murder, the usual suspects are the intelligence agencies, but this could have come from inside the UN itself.

From a common sense perspective though, it seems like the Vienna centre is a little too high profile of a location to carry out a hit on someone. However that might be the entire point of the killing, to send a message rather than to subtly get rid of someone.

As for it being obvious that the Iranians are the only ones who could possibly benefit (posted by Centurion) I think that's false, it depends entirely on what this guy knew and what his opinion on Iran was. If he had a pro Iranian opinion or bias, he could've been offed by literally any of the western intelligence agencies, and throw Mossad in with those as well.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Lazyninja]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This has been going on for 50+ years.

If you're in the wrong place at the wrong time, your face doesn't fit or you find out something you shouldn't have, then there is a good chance your number will be up so to speak!

I remember reading recently about scientists around the world disappearing under mysterious circumstances because they knew that Swine Flu was man made and that the injection they want you to have is bad for you.

Go suck on that!!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

God,another mi6 angent bites the dust.They made it look like suicide of course.Was it done by the iranians or mossad.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
If you're a UN nuclear inspector, you stand a real good chance of someone slipping you some inside information.

If I am in a nutty country with nutty people doing nutty things with nuclear material, and can't abide with this, then WHO am I going to try to contact? Not the UN Secretary General. Not Obama.

I'm going to contact one of the people who have the track and the position to follow up. Give them what I have, let them start verifying the data, and then handle it.

Any word or hint that you have this information would naturally paint a very big bullseye on your back.

Which country are you refering to?
US? UK? Israel?

Are you really unable to see the hypocricy? From the more recent invasions:
Help Deformed Children in Fallujah
FLASHBACK: Weapons of Mass Destruction Employed by US to Imolate Falluja: White Phosporus is a Chemical Weapon

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Four months ago another UN worker also believed to be British fell a similar distance at the same building, according to other staff working there.

this was taken from this reportthe telegraph.uk

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Maybe who would gain could be a mute point IF this man decided he wanted out and had enough and decided to go public with what he MAY have known and had told someone that at the time of his death?

If his change of heart of his was totally unexpected , then I can imagine being pushed from a building as a quick remedy. To stop him going off to the local newspaper to tell his story at that moment.

Even IF the guy did commit suicide, I'm sure he thought if he did it at the U.N H.Q, that it might send a message to the world if he felt he couldn't speak out.

Either way, pushed or jumped, there is a message there somewhere....

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
This has echoes of what happened to Dr David kelly,who was suicided during the second Iraq war.

Makes you wonder if this nuclear monitor had information that did not fit with what TPTB want people to believe about Iran.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Surely these buildings are covered in cameras?

Also, wouldn't they require very high-level security card access to both the building itself and the higher floors/areas where the more important staff work?

What the hell is going on at the moment between Iran and the other countries mentioned.

It seems this is the first of the "eye-for-an-eye" backlash promises by Iran last week, or maybe not, of course

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I'd hope that ALL doors - stairwells and offices on each floor - are covered by CCTV. If not then someone on the security detail / management side needs a bloody good kick up the arse.
If the CCTV is in place then they must have footage available of the movements of the deceased and anyone else entering the area from which he fell / was pushed. Unless, as has mysteriously happened before in quite a few "terrorist" related cases, certain cameras were not working at the time or the recording media is corrupted!

One "suicide" at the site is unfortunate, two, as looks the case here, is certainly cause for concern and more than just a little coincidental.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Timothy Hampton died on the spot on Tuesday after falling from a 17th floor window at the Vienna International Centre (VIC) - one of the UN’s three headquarters.

This building has windows that open??

So he just casually walked over to a 17th floor window in a UN Bldg and opened it up and stepped out?

Just doesn't pass the ole' whiff test...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join