It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olaf Jensen and The Smoky God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I wish to state that I firmly believe science is yet in its infancy concerning the cosmology of the earth. There is so much that is unaccounted for by the world's accepted knowledge of to-day, and will ever remain so until the land of "The Smoky God" is known and recognized by our geographers.

I firmly believe that Andree and two brave companions, Strindberg and Fraenckell, who sailed away in the balloon "Oreon" from the northwest coast of Spitsbergen on that Sunday afternoon of July 11, 1897, are now in the "within" world, and doubtless are being entertained as my father and myself were entertained by the kind-hearted giant race inhabiting the inner Atlantic Continent.

Olaf Jensen, born in 1811 to a Norwegian fishing family tells a very interesting story. The Smoky God, Or A Voyage to the Inner World is a mind blowing account of this man's adventure into the earth. His story, whether fact or fiction, makes for a great read.

The Smoky God
Enjoy

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Tøft, mere norske greier !

Awesome, more norwegian stuff...

within earth sounds hot since there are a glowing metal ball in there.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

About three-fourths of the "inner" surface of the earth is land and about one-fourth water. There are numerous rivers of tremendous size, some flowing in a northerly direction and others southerly. Some of these rivers are thirty miles in width, and it is out of these vast waterways, at the extreme northern and southern parts of the "inside" surface of the earth, in regions where low temperatures are experienced, that freshwater icebergs are formed. They are then pushed out to sea like huge tongues of ice, by the abnormal freshets of turbulent waters that, twice every year, sweep everything before them.

It doesn't sound very hot to me.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Why has this thread died? How does this story not interest anyone? Maybe I should have put the word 'Obama' or 'Swine Flu' in the title.......seems like a lot of agenda gets bumped up to the top here on ATS...

just sayin....

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

ChemBreather, wish I could speak and understand Norwegian, my maternal Grandfather was born.....last name Landru.

Great thread looking forward to the read...

new topics

top topics

join